Notice how all of the "forum chads and slayers" are never truly good looking/never the full package?

They all slay anyways you dont need it all btw how tall is pneumu, arvid and amnesia?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sportsmogger
2007 isn’t baby nigger @ElTruecel :lul::lul:

2007 isn’t baby nigger @ElTruecel :lul::lul:
If @Gengar considers me a baby at 2004 and many other users on .is. Anything past 2005 is baby tier which it is. You’re a baby

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
@Gengar how old are u mane?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
People who are born naturally good looking and have the whole package have no reason to ever end up here
Zeta is probably the closest to being a full package mogger

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, PaulieGualtieri and IAMNOTANINCEL
they are all chads, you just can't cope with the fact that modern dating and sex is completely unnatural and subverted

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
People who are born naturally good looking and have the whole package have no reason to ever end up here
Zeta is probably the closest to being a full package mogger
a lot of us came here to laugh at er tbh

if there was a chad he wouldn't be on this forum in first place
nice thread OP
shows reality

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, sportsmogger and IAMNOTANINCEL
cry for them all honestly

also cunt why are you pointing out the obvious? It's a LOOKSMAXXING site why on earth would a bunch of yottachads be browsing here when they're already perfectly content with the way they look? All 5 of them mog majority of men to the depths of gandys prolapsed anus, get real.

Being the "full package" is the biggest cope ever. Life is about crossing threshold in regards to the FACE. Anything else is meh/optional.

Let me repeat this. AS LONG AS YOUR FACE LOOKS BETTER THAN MOST UGLY SUBHUMANS AROUND YOU THE REST DOESN'T MATTER.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and efidescontinuado
Forgot @NarrowBones

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, efidescontinuado and Akhi
Wb about salludon 6ft psl maximize face and an actual model now

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
They are never truly good looking, they are never the full package
It's always the case that they either posess a good face but are turbomanlets or have face and height but despite having high PSL faces their faces always have something off with them.

Clavicular:
View attachment 3103602
Tall, but autistic pheno with monkey philtrum
View attachment 3103625
also stands on his tippy toes in his photos for some reason...
oh yeah, and he's also autistic but not like it really makes a difference

Pneumocystosis:
View attachment 3103657
Good face, but underdeveloped turbomanlet
Talking about pneumo, let's look at his friend who also falls under this category

Arvid:
View attachment 3103666

Good face, but also a manlet which probably explains why he wanted a dozen surgeries despite.

Amnesia:
Good face, still some autistic influence mainly in the eyes though, and he's also a...
View attachment 3103677

manlet...
View attachment 3103672

Zeta:

Very visible autistic influence on face, weird deformed lips (which is a very common autistic facial feature too)
View attachment 3103684

Crisick:
View attachment 3103693

I don't think i need to say anything...

These "chads" are never the full package. It's either good face and manlet, or good height but pslmaxxed autistic alien face. Or sometimes we even get a combo like amnesia.

Normal people do not frequent these kinds of places.
Reply sirs

Extremely good thread, needs to be pinned for life

Me @thecel @RODEBLUR @Growth Plate @WeiWei @Pei @Rawprimalooks we’re all born in 2004.

@wishIwasSalludon @Lebgfinal are 2006 babies
@tyronechadmax is a genuine baby bro was born in 2007 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Holy fuck
2004 mogs

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Arvid is like 6'2 tough, that is known

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
they all look and have 0 reasons to be here if i looked like that i would never be on retarded ass incel sites

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Funny how @Gengar sees him as a grown man while he sees me and you as both youngcels despite both of us being a year older than him
Wait... @WeiWei is 19?!?! Istg I thought that nigga was in his late 20s

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
The day I stop being a kissless virgin I'm out of here
they all look and have 0 reasons to be here if i looked like that i would never be on retarded ass incel sites

this site isn't about looks or sex, it's about sharing knowledge and wisdom among fellow sexual tyrannosauruses, i'm sorry if you were misled.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and WeiWei
  • +1
Reactions: watah and 97baHater
They are never truly good looking, they are never the full package
It's always the case that they either posess a good face but are turbomanlets or have face and height but despite having high PSL faces their faces always have something off with them.

Clavicular:
View attachment 3103602
Tall, but autistic pheno with monkey philtrum
View attachment 3103625
also stands on his tippy toes in his photos for some reason...
oh yeah, and he's also autistic but not like it really makes a difference

Pneumocystosis:
View attachment 3103657
Good face, but underdeveloped turbomanlet
Talking about pneumo, let's look at his friend who also falls under this category

Arvid:
View attachment 3103666

Good face, but also a manlet which probably explains why he wanted a dozen surgeries despite.

Amnesia:
Good face, still some autistic influence mainly in the eyes though, and he's also a...
View attachment 3103677

manlet...
View attachment 3103672

Zeta:

Very visible autistic influence on face, weird deformed lips (which is a very common autistic facial feature too)
View attachment 3103684

Crisick:
View attachment 3103693

I don't think i need to say anything...

These "chads" are never the full package. It's either good face and manlet, or good height but pslmaxxed autistic alien face. Or sometimes we even get a combo like amnesia.

Normal people do not frequent these kinds of places.
lol ur right, I made a thread about this a while back but got attacked instead lmfao

lol ur right, I made a thread about this a while back but got attacked instead lmfao
Archie cranch has an account here