Notice to mods regarding upcoming Devansh antic

Try meeting me in real life you premature scum bag and after pounding you and bending you till the point you can smell your own butt hole you'll know who is "UNDERDEVELOPED"
Devansh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
same shit
you're 22 or 23
youve got no beard
no dimorphism
no chest hair

your testosterone levels are not above average if you cant grow muscle after 6 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, FailedNormieManlet, Growth Plate and 3 others
Try meeting me in real life you premature scum bag and after pounding you and bending you till the point you can smell your own butt hole you'll know who is "UNDERDEVELOPED"
low t cuck rage😸

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16058
Is he really 6'4 or something or is it just a meme?
like 6'5 or whatever
doesnt matter his face looks like this
+ his hips are wider than ribcage
Devansh

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, FailedNormieManlet, bogii and 4 others
Same applies to you anabolic user, prepare getting ripped off like the wooden doors I've ripped.
bow bow

bark for my superior genes nigga

1636841555663-png.1402692

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15569
Knowing curries, he'd probably fap to you defiling his mother.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
Knowing curries, he'd probably fap to you defiling his mother.
You're getting reported you degenerate inbred unscrupulous dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
You're getting reported you degenerate inbred unscrupulous dog
Don't you curries fuck and marry your cousins and shit on the streets like actual dogs tho? :lul:

Don't you curries fuck and marry your cousins and shit on the streets like actual dogs tho? :lul:
Only degenerate Muslims like @currylightskin , @Pakicel and @Salludon do that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
bow bow bow🐶🐶🐶

bark for superior genes

Probably, but isn't that kinda hot tho? To fuck your female relatives and not give a single fuck about it? Pretty based and high-T pilled tbh. Also, Low-Inhibmaxxing result.

You think you have superior genes you inbred degenerate Muslim beef coper??😂
Yeah I think I do and that's exactly why your mom hooked up with me last night

Yeah I think I do and that's exactly why your mom hooked up with me last night
Shut up you impotent roids user. You can't get aroused at all cause of Anabolics.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Shut up you impotent roids user. You can't get aroused at all cause of Anabolics.
Bow bow bow

Bark for me

Congrats on 500 posts bluecel you know what they say,

3rd time's a charm...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and currylightskin
No he cannot grow a beard, he has no chest hair, nothing
He looks underdeveloped
hence I said, he is a.kid, which is why people shouldn't take.it too far with him.

I know he is 22 or whatever, but he is still.in college, and people here are keen to point out I look like a scary ogre, when I was.12-13 I had no hair and no.beard, dev might become some abhishek bacchan doppelganger 2 years from now.

hell @inferiorpispot234 is hairless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and currylightskin
hence I said, he is a.kid, which is why people shouldn't take.it too far with him.

I know he is 22 or whatever, but he is still.in college, and people here are keen to point out I look like a scary ogre, when I was.12-13 I had no hair and no.beard, dev might become some abhishek bacchan doppelganger 2 years from now.

hell @inferiorpispot234 is hairless.
being hairless as an indian at 22 is a death sentence bhai

The forum would appreciate if you two meet on the outskirts of Jalalabad and settle this once and for all!
the forum should NOT condone violence.

and btw have u forgotten dev mentioned once that some.fool tried to mess with him in HS and he bent him over and sent him home naked.

height makes people.tough, if u r 6'5" like dev, moreso, so avoid violence.

also @chaddyboi66 is part Pashtun, or part leb I cant remember, Jalalabad is basically home turf for him, they.should meet in London....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
being hairless as an indian at 22 is a death sentence bhai
depends if u can pull it off. it's weird for sure when I visited India for work many guys had no body hair, in fact VERY few were as hairy as me, but EVERYONE had a beard, so maybe u mean that part is death sentence, makes it hard in society.

that said, ranbir has no facial hair...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and currylightskin
depends if u can pull it off. it's weird for sure when I visited India for work many guys had no body hair, in fact VERY few were as hairy as me, but EVERYONE had a beard, so maybe u mean that part is death sentence, makes it hard in society.

that said, ranbir has no facial hair...
hmm true bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 18810
the forum should NOT condone violence.

and btw have u forgotten dev mentioned once that some.fool tried to mess with him in HS and he bent him over and sent him home naked.

height makes people.tough, if u r 6'5" like dev, moreso, so avoid violence.

also @chaddyboi66 is part Pashtun, or part leb I cant remember, Jalalabad is basically home turf for him, they.should meet in London....

Pasthun and Leb? :dafuckfeels:
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Or not and.

I recall u saying u don't have any legit curry in u., ur a MENA
I don't have any semitic/hamitic blood either.

I'm half Iranic and half white, my dad is half Persian and half Dardic.

But I consider Dards to be Eastern Iranics

Not going into further detail here so pm if you really wanna know more

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't have any semitic/hamitic blood either.

I'm half Iranic and half white, my dad is half Persian and half Dardic.

But I consider Dards to be Eastern Iranics

Not going into further detail here so pm if you really wanna know more

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Half that half this but full inbred👍🏻

Dear mods,

I am planning to ejaculate onto a picture of @2000's mother and send him the video in dms. Imo this is totally acceptable in accordance with forum rules against doxxing since I will only be sending the video to devansh (who already knows what his mother looks like covered in another man's cum). I'm making this post to gloat at Devansh and pound in the fact that he is totally powerless. Dev, the mods will not save you.

@Kingkellz @Gargantuan @AscendingHero @Pendejo @Preston @tyronelite @Alexanderr @Chad1212
You are quite the character. Though I don't agree with what you're doing I like your style. People like you are the reason I'm here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and currylightskin
You are quite the character. Though I don't agree with what you're doing I like your style. People like you are the reason I'm here.
yes his evisceration and @VicMackey life sucks and then u die attitude are top forum features.

also I thought more about it, and what hes doing is fine, they're both adults, and long as he dont complain if dev does something to him, then fair is fair.

if he shared it for the world to see, that is wrong though, but privately between them is different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and Deleted member 12002
👍🏻 [Thumbs up: light skin tone]
Almost a year and three alts later and he still uses them...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone and currylightskin
Almost a year and three alts later and he still uses them...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
tbf I think u only told him a week ago to not use the white hand cos hes not white.

i quite like how he uses the white hands an faces, it's sort of like a.DC villain vibe, just try and enjoy this side of Dev man...

I dont even have the hand emojis.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
tbf I think u only told him a week ago to not use the white hand cos hes not white.

i quite like how he uses the white hands an faces, it's sort of like a.DC villain vibe, just try and enjoy this side of Dev man...

I honestly can't even tell anymore if you're being serious or if you really are that good at gaslighting and are just fucking w/ me rn Jfl

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

I don't know why people are calling me out for using this - 👍🏻 emoji, this is my hand colour, why shouldn't I use this?!
Just cause I am Indian why should I stick to this? -
👍🏾

• JFL
I don't know why people are calling me out for using this - 👍🏻 emoji, this is my hand colour, why shouldn't I use this?!
👍🏾

D0B80F9C 57DA 490E A991 99CAE8F3F560
51hV6HNTGLL AC  2

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
"That's in different lighting you inbred chimp! And yet my skin is more like Cavill, golden skin with slight pink undertones..."
2616646 Screenshot 20211125 0944182

👍🏾
well theres your answer @chaddyboi66 @VicMackey

• +1
well theres your answer @chaddyboi66 @VicMackey
In fairness I don't use this emoji 👳🏿 I use this one 👳🏼 and I'm more dark than dev, hence can't use the white one lol.

Dev is based with the white emojis, at least give credit there

• +1
tbh the last 2, especially the last forearm, do look like a white guy ngl
The last 2 are white guys...

Jfl only the first one is him and he even tried using the bottom of his arm thinking it'd be lighter.

The second one is actually @AcneScars I think or just some nigga's arm he posted on one of my earliest and [biggest] Dev threads last year, and the third is literally cavill.
You’re the one coping here
This is what a white hand looks like
D0B80F9C 57DA 490E A991 99CAE8F3F560

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back