Notice to mods regarding upcoming Devansh antic

The last 2 are white guys...

Jfl only the first one is him and he even tried using the bottom of his arm thinking it'd be lighter.

The second one is actually @AcneScars I think or just some nigga's arm he posted on one of my earliest and [biggest] Dev threads last year, and the third is literally cavill.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Ah ok, shit see ur point. Always thought acnescars was a curry. Last dude is also white then..

tbh the last 2, especially the last forearm, do look like a white guy ngl
This is Cavill's forearm -
2472619 51hV6HNTGLL AC  2

This is my hand -
2615552 1637735153117

Do you see the colouring similarity here?

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Ah ok, shit see ur point. Always thought acnescars was a curry. Last dude is also white then..
Last dude is Cavill -

Acnescars has those dull grey undertones with no golden glow, standard pale Indian with no actual vibrance in the skin.

2472752 D0B80F9C 57DA 490E A991 99CAE8F3F560

Compare mine and Cavill's forearm and you'll see the similarity -
IMG 20220606 112823

Slightly different lighting but still the actual lightness and pink undertones are same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Chinacurry
ive seen your pics you look french i dont know why people say you look indian it's very clear you resemble a european

he pops up in my mind when i see you

View attachment 1718855
Great, now use Cruise just cause I said that people tell I resemble him. What if I told people compare me to him? -
Screenshot 2022 06 06 11 41 46 42 680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
Great, now use Cruise just cause I said that people tell I resemble him. What if I told people compare me to him? - View attachment 1718857
you have similar deep set eyes u look nothing like maher

i genuinely think u could pass as french you are one of the only indians who can pass as european imo

• +1
Last dude is Cavill -
View attachment 1718838

Acnescars has those dull grey undertones with no golden glow, standard pale Indian with no actual vibrance in the skin.

View attachment 1718839

Compare mine and Cavill's forearm and you'll see the similarity -
View attachment 1718841View attachment 1718842
Slightly different lighting but still the actual lightness and pink undertones are same.
Don't understand lightness and undertones, but if u told me both those forearms were same race, and were white, I'd agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and Deleted member 2403
Don't understand lightness and undertones, but if u told me both those forearms were same race, and were white, I'd agree
when i first saw him i genuinely thought he was med he needs to keep proving the haters wrong

• +1
when i first saw him i genuinely thought he was med he needs to keep proving the haters wrong
He don't look med to me, not striking enough.

When he first spoke to me I said French, Swiss, Romanian, Bulgarian, MAYBE Hungarian.

Think why he gets hate is he comes across as if he looks those rather than passes for. Imo he passes for those countries, but is not the archetype of them, archetype Swiss is blond ffs.

Same way he's not archetypal indian, cos that is dalit or dravidian pheno

• +1
He don't look med to me, not striking enough.

When he first spoke to me I said French, Swiss, Romanian, Bulgarian, MAYBE Hungarian.

Think why he gets hate is he comes across as if he looks those rather than passes for. Imo he passes for those countries, but is not the archetype of them, archetype Swiss is blond ffs.

Same way he's not archetypal indian, cos that is dalit or dravidian pheno
By Mediterranean what @Leonardo DiCaprio means is that he thinks I pass in Spain, Italy, France, Portugal etc. Countries, not exactly those meat belt ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 16346
Dear mods,

I am planning to ejaculate onto a picture of @2000's mother and send him the video in dms. Imo this is totally acceptable in accordance with forum rules against doxxing since I will only be sending the video to devansh (who already knows what his mother looks like covered in another man's cum). I'm making this post to gloat at Devansh and pound in the fact that he is totally powerless. Dev, the mods will not save you.

@Kingkellz @Gargantuan @AscendingHero @Pendejo @Preston @tyronelite @Alexanderr @Chad1212
Absolute fucking moron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry and Deleted member 16346
By Mediterranean what @Leonardo DiCaprio means is that he thinks I pass in Spain, Italy, France, Portugal etc. Countries, not exactly those meat belt ones
I don't think u look very Italian Spanish or Portuguese. Most of those guys are darker than u and more striking, or the others are much whiter than u and have light hair, think of Iniesta, Xavi, Fernando Torres, ciro imobbile.

French I agree

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 18810
Send his mother to me as well I'd like to pay tribute! Good looks, Pimp (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back