November Transformation Challenge: If I Don't Make Progress, I'll Delete My Account

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
It's time to level up and make some serious changes, and if I don't see progress, I might just need to step away from this account.

First on the list is saying goodbye to my old Android, which has seen better days. I'm upgrading to the iPhone 13, looking forward to a smoother tech experience.

But it's not just about the phone – I'm planning a style makeover. New clothes are in order, and I want to step up my fashion game. I'm also considering some jewelry to add a little extra flair to my look.

I'm making a commitment to break some bad habits, like spending too much time on unproductive things. No more wasting hours on distractions. It's time to be more focused and make better use of my time.

Exercise is also a priority. I want to be more consistent with my workouts and keep up with self-improvement, aiming for a healthier, more confident me.

And here's the kicker – I'm planning to step out of my comfort zone and head to a club for the very first time. I want to make the most of my youth and create some memorable experiences.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WanderingBurro, the MOUSE, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
Nice but I'm doing a genetics makeover

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
We’re at iPhone 15 poor faggot

november i gotta grind harder tha ver

how old r u?

You already started off wrong.

The first thing you should do is get rid of your phone or limit its use.

Less social media, less screen time.

You already started off wrong.

The first thing you should do is get rid of your phone or limit its use.

Less social media, less screen time.
Not at all. Its doing productive stuff that matters more than cutting out non productive stuff.

Tiktok type thread

We’re at iPhone 15 poor faggot
After having thought about it for days, I think I'll get the iPhone 15. It will be the best choice for statusmaxxing.