I think about this song alot, when will I develop this point of view

There isn't a day where I don't wake up and not say damn I hate women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, MusicMaxxingMidget and GripMaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and PYT
While they still see you as a resource dispensary to be controlled. Jfl at giving foids the consideration they wont give you.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
While they still see you as a resource dispensary to be controlled. Jfl at giving foids the consideration they wont give you.
I agree, even though the song is supposed to about how his views on women changes after having a daughter

So it's lowkey not the same

I think about this song alot, when will I develop this point of view

There isn't a day where I don't wake up and not say damn I hate women

No, women are to be protected, not nurtured. They're not little babies. Don't get me wrong though. Sometimes protecting them means being rough with them.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I agree, even though the song is supposed to about how his views on women changes after having a daughter

So it's lowkey not the same
Any man who's views on women change after having a daughter is a weak, very stupid, man. Obviously didn't have the capacity to ever think very deep, as we all should.

My first child is due in 3 months. I hope it's a little girl. Little girls are so precious. And when she grows up I hope she marries a husband who's just like her father. A man who never does the dishes/housework, and isn't afraid to put his foot down telling her "no". A man who's the head of his household, and not in name only.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe

• +1
Any man who's views on women change after having a daughter is a weak, very stupid, man. Obviously didn't have the capacity to ever think very deep, as we all should.

My first child is due in 3 months. I hope it's a little girl. Little girls are so precious. And when she grows up I hope she marries a husband who's just like her father. A man who never does the dishes/housework, and isn't afraid to put his foot down telling her "no". A man who's the head of his household, and not in name only.

• +1