Now that i think about it, i DO support white genocide and replacement.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
Fuck white people. You lot are nothing more than the unknowing slave soldiers of the jews. You go around the world killing brown people on behalf of the jews without realizing it. You people literally destabilized the middle east on behalf of Israel and the jews and you don't even know it. You people are the reason why the middle east is a shithole. Reminder, that the middle east was completely normal and fine before the establishment of the Isreali state. You lot bitch about white genocide and white replacement on Twitter LMAO. FAGGOTS YOU LITERALLY KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN OVER THE COURSE OF TWO DECADES. You literally destabilized the entire middle east to the point It's an anarchic wasteland.

Fuck you. I will start voting and donating to politicians that increase immigration to Europe and America. You will be shanked by bad boi nafris, and your women will be raped by retarded niggers from Africa, and you deserve it.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Curry rambling

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Fuck white people. You lot are nothing more than the unknowing slave soldiers of the jews. You go around the world killing brown people on behalf of the jews without realizing it. You people literally destabilized the middle east on behalf of Israel and the jews and you don't even know it. You people are the reason why the middle east is a shithole. Reminder, that the middle east was completely normal and fine before the establishment of the Isreali state. You lot bitch about white genocide and white replacement on Twitter LMAO. FAGGOTS YOU LITERALLY KILLED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN OVER THE COURSE OF TWO DECADES. You literally destabilized the entire middle east to the point It's an anarchic wasteland.

Fuck you. I will start voting and donating to politicians that increase immigration to Europe and America. You will be shanked by bad boi nafris, and your women will be raped by retarded niggers from Africa, and you deserve it.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Kill all whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, watah and CFW432