[NSFW] BPEL COPERS GTFO (SUIFUEL FOR DICKLETS){GTFIH}

Lol damn, so I was actually right about the 1" fatpad being average. Actually didn't know, was just a random figure I was throwing out.

Just JFL at dick copers at this point tho. They'll cite the invalid "meta-analysis" and claim average BPEL is 5.1". Which would imply average NBPEL is 4". Does anyone here seriously believe that? Literally just rope at that point.

95% of studies don't spesify whether BPEL or NBPEL was even used. A lot of people have used this opportunity to just assume BPEL on every study, unless otherwise stated. Calcsd and all those calculators does the same too.

Sure, BPEL is more "scienfitic", so I don't doubt that it's used, but I suspect a lot of the studies that give smaller results are NBPEL. If thye aren't NBPEL, then they're basically NBPEL anyways, because measured IRL with weak erection, lying on your back, ruler barely shoved into the bone is basically a NBPEL measurement compard with you sitting at home measuring your max erection after edging for 20 minutes, in the optimal position, and stabbing yourself with a ruler.
The 5.1 one is not a good study,there are some good NBP stretched length studies,stretched NBP comes close to the NBP if measured properly.
These one from Turkey is a very good one,random sample size from the military with 1000 guys,average was 13,7cm(9cm-19cm).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
I am 6 inches nbp. I also have like 25% body fat lol, and quite a big fat pad. I am pretty sure I reach like 6,5 inches by the time I get lean.

The 5.1 one is not a good study,there are some good NBP stretched length studies,stretched NBP comes close to the NBP if measured properly.
These one from Turkey is a very good one,random sample size from the military with 1000 guys,average was 13,7cm(9cm-19cm).

This is LITERALLY all I've been saying all along. 13.7cm is 5.4" NBPEL.

What I've been promoting and saying this entire time is 5.5" NBPEL being the true average, which roughly translates to around 6.3-6.6" BPEL.

I've literally never said anything but this.

Yet I have a shit ton of copers in my thread lol

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Beetlejuice
I am 6 inches nbp. I also have like 25% body fat lol, and quite a big fat pad. I am pretty sure I reach like 6,5 inches by the time I get lean.

This is quite decent if 5.4, 5.5" NBPEL or whatever it is that is true average. You're basically 1sd above the mean, a little less. This is where you might actually get compliments that are authentic and aren't sugarcoated to boost your confidence or whatever. But this size as BPEL though is a complete joke and a meme. I can't fathom people think their 6" BPEL is above average. Yes, you're within the average range, but you don't mog the average, not even remotely close. You get mogged by the average if anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Patrick Baitman
INTRODUCTION
The average BPEL of penis in every research has always been between 5-6 inches, tending more towards 6 inches. And dicklet copers always use examples of research where they ask women to choose their ideal size by using plastic models and they on an average end up choosing the 6ish inches long one. And 6 inch BPEL copers think that's enough and they're in the safe zone. And now I'm gonna prove them wrong.
[ISPOILER]TLDR; you need atleast 6.8 to 7.5 inches (depending on your fat pad) to be considered "big" by foids [/ISPOILER]

Let me start off by specifying few terms which are relevant to this post.

What is BPEL?
View attachment 472654
BPEL or bone pressed erect length is the measured length of your dick when you stick your scale on your pubic bone. Most researchers prefer this length because the visible NBPEL can vary according to the size of your fat pad.

What is fat pad?
View attachment 472689

Fat pad is the fat in front of your pubic bone. It's responsible for determining your NBPEL or visible length. On an average the fat pad takes up 0.5 to 1.5 inches of your BPEL depending on your body fat percentage.

AND NOW HERE'S THE KICKER: WE USE ONLY OUR NBPEL DURING SEX

Below is the x-ray of two people having sex

View attachment 472743
As you can see here how he's only able to us his NBPEL only. Here's another example but in motion:
View attachment 472748
Notice how he's barely able to use his visible length. And this is the case with every possible sex position.

So when the foids select their prefer length, they basically select the visible length/NBPEL not the aspie BPEL.

What is the acceptable size then?

Well, according to this research:

This means the visible length of one's penis should be atleast 6.3 inches and BPEL doesn't mean shit. So either lose your weight or start hanging shit from your penis :lul:

Thankyou for reading. Here's a chip for you
View attachment 472804
Good thread, i agree.

Can you list some ways to increase NBPEL length?

I'm jelqing at the moment, will it do much?

Good thread, i agree.

Can you list some ways to increase NBPEL length?

I'm jelqing at the moment, will it do much?
Aside from PE, achieving a low bf% is your only resort.

• +1
Reactions: john2
keep coping, avg bp is 5.1 inches

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad