[NSFW] But "muh 10 inches doesn't exist"

Image0

@

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
So you were almost dating for 3 months and she suddenly fucked other guy and posted on social media?
I've linked the threads on the post. It's too long and complicated to be resumed in one comment.

Btw I'm still checking this fake account and I have to stop before I rope.

How can I fall this low
So you were almost dating for 3 months and she suddenly fucked other guy and posted on social media?

But on the fake snatchap she has I see she keeps sleeping with one different dude literally everyday. The only two constant ones are me and this other one so far I know.

Last edited:
no he looks 8x6.25
No more than this👆👆👆

Btw did you consider that he might be a manlet with a big hog that gives the illusion of monster proportions against his manlet limbs, torso and hands??

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2846
Wtf is wrong with you pussies, crying like a bitch over some whore who doesn't think about you at all and even went so far as to tell you you're delusional. If this is real and not just a troll then snap the fuck out of it, this is beyond pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Over
Wtf is wrong with you pussies, crying like a bitch over some whore who doesn't think about you at all and even went so far as to tell you you're delusional. If this is real and not just a troll then snap the fuck out of it, this is beyond pathetic
I'm trying to do so although it's difficult. It affects me way too much so I must stay away.

Next time she calls me I'll say I'm dating someone already....
Still a part of me hurts cuz my looks aren't worth enough for this not to happen lol

Last edited:
I'm trying to do so although it's difficult. It affects me way too much so I must stay away.

Next time she calls me I'll say I'm dating someone already....

Still a part of me hurts cuz my looks aren't worth enough for this not to happen lol

Next time she calls don't pick up. Ever. Treat it like she died if you have to, and MAKE yourself forget any of this shit even ever happened until you don't feel anything anymore. If you tell her you're dating someone and she might string you along just to mess with you and make you dance for her amusement and ego.

As for your looks aren't enough for this not to happen, I'm sorry to say man but you're allowing this to happen. Lots of shitty girls out there and if you don't set mental boundaries for yourself in terms of what behavior you're willing to tolerate before bouncing then these sluts will FUCK YOU UP.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
Next time she calls don't pick up. Ever. Treat it like she died if you have to, and MAKE yourself forget any of this shit even ever happened until you don't feel anything anymore. If you tell her you're dating someone and she might string you along just to mess with you and make you dance for her amusement and ego.

As for your looks aren't enough for this not to happen, I'm sorry to say man but you're allowing this to happen. Lots of shitty girls out there and if you don't set mental boundaries for yourself these sluts will FUCK YOU UP.
At first things were different but I don't know where they changed. There's a reason why I fell this hard.

Although I'm trying to forget I can't lie and say I don't want want her. I do so bad.

Technically nothing new or wrong has happened: we were together 4 days ago and were supposed to go on a date lol.

But with all these ups and down I want out for a while. I don't even know if she will truly text me because my profile picture right now is a pretty chick so she might get the message.

I still don't understand many things. But that's another reason for me to go, we can't even communicate for a while now.

Despite being a whore she's the most attractive girl I've been with so I don't know if I'll ever fall for this again someday... I'll just try to be strong...

At first things were different but I don't know where they changed. There's a reason why I fell this hard.

Although I'm trying to forget I can't lie and say I don't want want her. I do so bad.

Technically nothing new or wrong has happened: we were together 4 days ago and were supposed to go on a date lol.

But with all these ups and down I want out for a while. I don't even know if she will truly text me because my profile picture right now is a pretty chick so she might get the message.

I still don't understand many things. But that's another reason for me to go, we can't even communicate for a while now.

Despite being a whore she's the most attractive girl I've been with so I don't know if I'll ever fall for this again someday... I'll just try to be strong...

Just remember, if it feels like you're being emotionally fucked with then you are AND she knows it. Something about her behavior doesn't sit right with me. She may even be the sort of person who intentionally ropes vulnerable guys in by bombarding them with love in the beginning making you think you've found your soulmate, then once you're hooked abuses you emotionally for fun. Lots of girls like that out there, and they tend to be dysfunctional sluts in their private life but experts at maintaining a facade of being classy and having their shit together to those who don't know them well. Just keep your eyes open bro and trust your gut and her actions, not what she says

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Just remember, if it feels like you're being emotionally fucked with then you are AND she knows it. Something about her behavior doesn't sit right with me. She may even be the sort of person who intentionally ropes vulnerable guys in by bombarding them with love in the beginning making you think you've found your soulmate, then once you're hooked abuses you emotionally for fun. Lots of girls like that out there, and they tend to be dysfunctional sluts in their private life but experts at maintaining a facade of being classy and having their shit together to those who don't know them well. Just keep your eyes open bro and trust your gut and her actions, not what she says
Same with dark triad males we desire 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Same with dark triad males we desire 😂

True. Just something about this whole thing with her stringing him along while simultaneously calling him delusional, and telling him he's "small" at 7 inches (when she knows isn't true and that it'll torture him) then snapping those dick pics knowing he's probably looking raises some serious sociopath red flags.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and toolateforme
True. Just something about this whole thing with her stringing him along while simultaneously calling him delusional, and telling him he's "small" at 7 inches (when she knows isn't true and that it'll torture him) then snapping those dick pics knowing he's probably looking raises some serious sociopath red flags.
Yh there are more things but I don't have the energy to keep talking about this for at least a few days lol.

I also do think something is going on with her. Still I'm jealous tbh ngl.

Thank you, you were very helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Unfortunately I kept stalking/hacking her snatchap and found this:

View attachment 222647

I'm 7 and that looks huge compared to mine. I don't know if it's 100% the guy she is seeing besides me as it's older tho.

Although I have better face and look better overall it didn’t matter.

I feel hurt and humillated and the worse thing is that next time she texts me I don't know what will happen. Confessing my feelings would be ridiculous knowing all these things... And still I might do it because I want to believe there's a reason as to why she sleeps with me...

Idk guys I'm fucked up. I apologize for all these threads, I apologize for the kind of larp but I don't have anywhere else to talk and I feel bad.

No homo it looks like it’s 8 it just has girth

Yh there are more things but I don't have the energy to keep talking about this for at least a few days lol.

I also do think something is going on with her. Still I'm jealous tbh ngl.

Thank you, you were very helpful.

Dude I just read the other threads you linked. This girl is quite possibly a female sociopath. Read up on it and consider yourself lucky you have a chance to get out with relatively minimal damage done, though if I'm right it won't be easy to cut her out. They hook you in and get you emotionally addicted, then once you've fallen in love they gradually treat you worse and worse in manipulative ways which only strengthens the addiction. You literally torture yourself thinking how can a person who cares about me treat me this way. Meanwhile they pretend to be aloof like they don't even understand they're doing anything to hurt you. Then if you try to stick up for yourself they either get mad or pull attention away until you cave, then when you cave and apologize you devalue yourself more and more, and basically become traumatized like someone with ptsd. Some guys get so fucked up from the experience they're never the same person afterward.

Last edited: