[NSFW] But "muh 10 inches doesn't exist"

She's very pretty and also she's high class in person. I know she's a whore because Im a next level stalker but not everybody knows this much about her I'm sure.
then shes not actually as high class as she seems because all she seems to care about is dick

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, Hades and Deleted member 2846
then shes not actually as high class as she seems because all she seems to care about is dick
I just don't know for sure if it's only dick. My personality could be a problem. I know it's a meme but at fist, not 3 months in.

And as I said. I'm also a whore because I wanted just to fuck with her one night because I liked her looks and never ever see her again. I fell in love tho

People are are saying 8 inches just lol, I'm 7.25x5.5 and that mogs me big time. Gotta be in the 9 inches and probably 6.5 girth or so.

That being said, how are you sure this is the guy tho?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2846
People are are saying 8 inches just lol, I'm 7.25x5.5 and that mogs me big time. Gotta be in the 9 inches and probably 6.5 girth or so.

That being said, how are you sure this is the guy tho?
X2 it mogs me and it's taken from a certain distance. Everybody take close ups because it looks bigger lol.

I found one fake snatchap stalking. I'm sure it's hers and also I don't know 100% it's the guy but it's pretty obvious he's got smth like that given the stuff she has said.

I will even confess something else that I didn't before. I saw a contact called "Big dick" someday and she didn't notice like if whore calls me small and him big... Lol.

Holy shit this isn't good for my mental health lol.

I have yet to find a face picture that I can post without any risk but this is her body.

20191229 075330

Whore even won a beauty contest some years ago I saw the pic lol.

I wonder what mine would be like with bathmate and pump...
X2 it mogs me and it's taken from a certain distance. Everybody take close ups because it looks bigger lol.

I found one fake snatchap stalking. I'm sure it's hers and also I don't know 100% it's the guy but it's pretty obvious he's got smth like that given the stuff she has said.

I will even confess something else that I didn't before. I saw a contact called "Big dick" someday and she didn't notice like if whore calls me small and him big... Lol.

I have yet to find a face picture that I can post without any risk but this is her body.

20191229 075330

@whitebadboy I'll get some face pic later but this is her body

View attachment 222741

@whitebadboy I'll get some face pic later but this is her body
You hit that, slayer dude. You should be able to get other non hoes man

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
No. Face betrays me and looks bad most of the time. I don't think I'll ever meet a girl like her physically tbh.
Also why does she even see me. 3 days ago she claimed I was the only guy she let's do certain things in bed. So she should like me somewhat... Even if i was with her dick will always be a problem and need to constantly look forward ways to increase it.

I'M A WHORE TOO. I MAY DESERVE THIS. I WANTED TO HAVE A ONS AND NEVER SEE HER AGAIN. SHE DIDN'T WANT YO HAVE SEX TJE FIRST DATE AND I STILL INSISTED.

I Just happened to fall in love.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dogs
What should I do next time she texts me?

What should I do next time I see her?

I cope that she must like me somewhat because I'm not stupid, as well as I see bad things I also see some light tbh.
At this point we need to make a how to get out of oneitis guide for all the oneitiscels to follow
Step 1 stop posting about your oneitis
Step 1 don't jerk off thinking about her tbh ngl. At least not thrice in the same day lol.

I've been asking for advice straight for 12 hours. Everyone told me to cut it all off she doesn't like me THAT Way. It hurts me I'm stupid and can't take this.

It's my end. What will be of me?

Listen to this about 1000 times.

That should snap you out of it.

Attachments

• 1578663770350.png
    1578663770350.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 2
They say she knows what she's doing with guys and plays around but she doesn't like me for LTR material. Just uses me for sex because otherwise she'd do better.

Me either telling her to go out on dates or goodbye isn't going to work either because it's smth she could have done already.

They said those breakfast meant nothing. Nothing did.

If she wanted me around would make sure to satisfy me during sex. She only pleased herself. Go on dates, just excuses. Check me up with chats. Nothing happens.

This is a hard core blackpill that not even here I received lol. I'm shocked

The amount of cope in this thread is insane, any retard can see that he can fit close to 3 hands on his dick, the average hand of a male is around 8,5-9,5cm

x3= 27cm

So he's probably around 23cm but you phaggots need to cope because you're all a bunch of 5.5 dicklets

• So Sad
The amount of cope in this thread is insane, any retard can see that he can fit close to 3 hands on his dick, the average hand of a male is around 8,5-9,5cm

x3= 27cm

So he's probably around 23cm but you phaggots need to cope because you're all a bunch of 5.5 dicklets
... I would even rather cope like them

I kept stalking and found another guy who has slept with this whore. She said she only used me for sex and that im delusional because breakfasts means nothing.

He blocked me so I'm even at risk of hi talking with her. I'm not being carefull talking about stuff like this.

I just wonder if it only had to do with dick lol
-------
If my puberty hadn't been stunted I'd be that size since I know my brother is a bit bigger than 24 cm.

I just can try to run hormones and jelq and bathmate and pump desperately to see if I can reach 9...

It's been such an awful day i havent slept not eaten and my world is crashing down.

I wanna text her about the way I feel because in my delusional mind she should care about me at least a bit.

I'm a fuck up.

Looks like 8-8.5x6-6.5
Cry for him dicklets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
If my puberty hadn't been stunted I'd be that size since I know my brother is a bit bigger than 24 cm.

:glasses:
:situation:

holy shit!

• So Sad
Looks like 8-8.5x6-6.5
Cry for him dicklets
I'm asking because I'm 7 and he clearly mogs. Specially at that distance. Not really sure how ure basing ur measurements
:glasses:
:situation:

holy shit!
I hope that genetic potential can still be awaken tbh but it'll be late when it comes to this whore lol

over if ur not horse in 2020

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Over and lookismfugee
over if ur not horse in 2020
Definitely over for me. There are no words for the utter humillation I've received.

Everytime someone is coping about dickpill should be tagged on my threads right away in order to get a reality check.

I'm not a man and I don't know how I can get out of this one.
Definitely over for me. There are no words for the utter humillation I've received.

Everytime someone is coping about dickpill should be tagged on my threads right away in order to get a reality check.

I'm not a man and I don't know how I can get out of this one.
CAN SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO WHEN SHE TEXTS ME NEXT?

Last edited:
I'm asking because I'm 7 and he clearly mogs. Specially at that distance. Not really sure how ure basing ur measurements

I hope that genetic potential can still be awaken tbh but it'll be late when it comes to this whore lol
Comparing to how my dick looks. Very similar length but clearly thicker than me by a good amount. Prob actually 6.25-6.5girth tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and RAITEIII
Comparing to how my dick looks. Very similar length but clearly thicker than me by a good amount. Prob actually 6.25-6.5girth tbh
I wish.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what do 8 do when she texts me again?

Nigga thats 8 inches I'm 9 and mine looks longer

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and RAITEIII
so jealous

i bet my oneitis only accepts men that size. my micropeen doesnt stand a chance.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 4209
@knajjd obliterate this gay ass thread

There's a shitload of cucks here god damn
I have a micropenis by comparison but at least I'm not swooning over the slaying prowess of men with big dicks
absolutely HARAM, UNHOLY

There's a shitload of cucks here god damn
I have a micropenis by comparison but at least I'm not swooning over the slaying prowess of men with big dicks
absolutely HARAM, UNHOLY
It was swoon over me tbh ngl not the other way around.

This is mental illness and I should quit this forum, absolute craziness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 2846
This is mental illness and I should quit this forum, absolute craziness
Well everyone should just feel lucky they haven't been in a situation like this and not to know how much it can affect you.

I'm literally the first person I've ever seen something like this has happened to.

Well everyone should just feel lucky they haven't been in a situation like this and not to know how much it can affect you.

I'm literally the first person I've ever seen something like this has happened to.
Most girls are okay with 6 or somewhat inch and they have no problem with long term relationship with that dick owner. Jfl at 10inch muh muh, it's not because of your dick.. she either didnt like the way you come off or she just had sex with that guy cuz she wanted to and you were the person that she only fucked once and had breakfast with

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 2846
Be 99.9 percentile and you wont ever get mogged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Most girls are okay with 6 or somewhat inch and they have no problem with long term relationship with that dick owner. Jfl at 10inch muh muh, it's not because of your dick.. she either didnt like the way you come off or she just had sex with that guy cuz she wanted to and you were the person that she only fucked once and had breakfast with
It's true she might not have liked the way I came off. I don't know for sure. It's most likely a mix of all those things plus her own slut nature.

Now I'm trying to finish my goodbye letter with a 50£ coupon for amazon and see I can get over it.
It's true she might not have liked the way I came off. I don't know for sure. It's most likely a mix of all those things plus her own slut nature.

Now I'm trying to finish my goodbye letter with a 50£ coupon for amazon and see I can get over it.
We've been seen each other for 3 months tho.

What should I do next time she texts me?

What should I do next time I see her?

I cope that she must like me somewhat because I'm not stupid, as well as I see bad things I also see some light tbh.

Step 1 don't jerk off thinking about her tbh ngl. At least not thrice in the same day lol.
I’m not responding to anything because you have a preconceived narrative in your mind and refuse to listen to anyone else

all I have to say is your either EXTREMELY mentally illand autistic or a dedicated larp

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2846
I’m not responding to anything because you have a preconceived narrative in your mind and refuse to listen to anyone else

all I have to say is your either EXTREMELY mentally illand autistic or a dedicated larp
The roast lmao. I'll say goodbye to her soon. I give up.

Still it's not that we're on bad terms. We were together 4 days ago and were meant to go on a date. But seeing all these things she posted one month ago completely brought me down.

I apologize for my threads and I thanks everybody for their time and supoort. I don't have anyone else or anywhere else to talk to besides the forum.

Last edited:
The roast lmao. I'll say goodbye to her soon. I give up.

Still it's not that we're on bad terms. We were together 4 days ago and were meant to go on a date. But seeing all these things she posted one month ago completely brought me down.

I apologize for my threads and I thanks everybody for their time and supoort. I don't have anyone else or anywhere else to talk to besides the forum.
So you were almost dating for 3 months and she suddenly fucked other guy and posted on social media?