NT = COPE being socially good is what matters.

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
I am also not NT because i have ADHD but it helped

but tbh
NT = COPE
NT = being like everyone else
Being like everyone = Average
Being average = BAD
you need to be in every top procent of everything
so my ADHD is helping me hard to personality mog alot of ''NT'' boring NPC people

like Jim Carrey:

he is also not fully = ''NT'' but he personality mogg almost whole hollywood

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670 and 14 others
i dont talk about being aspy is good, i talk about being outstanding

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 19036
SO TRUE

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
WE HAVE THE SAME PERSONALITY

• Love it
true niggas act like you can only be average or sub average in personality
you can mog everyone by having a true character that doesn't revolve around mainstream media and literature and still be talkative asf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 1332 and 1 other person
jUsT be NoN nT brO it WorKed foR me :soy::soy::soy:

Screenshot 20220527 111158 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Patient A, Banderacell and 8 others
NT is life. He wouldn't be with her if he was non NT

030c0d5e9092fb0db51fd38e372b26d4

@Zer0/∞ when will they learn?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ascension, Ken and 6 others
Screenshot 70

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, TrestIsBest, EverythingMattersCel and 11 others
nooo bro, you gotta go study and get a good education to get money and be a good person broooo

MEANWHILE RICHARD RAMIREZ CAN SLIP INTO A RANDOM FAMILY’S HOUSE AND KILL THE HUSBAND THEN RAPE THE WIFE AND TELL HER TO SWEAR UPON SATAN IF SHE WANTS TO LIVE AND THEN SODOMIZES THEIR CHILD, AFTER THAT HE EATS FROM THEIR FRIDGE, THROWS UP AND THEN MASTURBATES ON THE FUCKING RUG!

AND THEN WHEN HE IS CAPTURED HE GETS THOUSANDS OF FANGIRL AND NUDES, AND ALL OF THIS IS PRE-SOCIAL MEDIA BUT MUH NT, MUH PERSONALITY

KILL YOURSELF IF YOU BELIEVE IN NT. LIFE IS ALL ABOUT LOOKS.

COMPLETELY OVER FOR THIS GAY EARTH.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, SwampAssBurger, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
I am also not NT because i have ADHD but it helped

but tbh
NT = COPE
NT = being like everyone else
Being like everyone = Average
Being average = BAD
you need to be in every top procent of everything
so my ADHD is helping me hard to personality mog alot of ''NT'' boring NPC people
People underestimate the value of having enemies. F*ck being liked by everyone.

• +1
nooo bro, you gotta go study and get a good education to get money and be a good person broooo

MEANWHILE RICHARD RAMIREZ CAN SLIP INTO A RANDOM FAMILY’S HOUSE AND KILL THE HUSBAND THEN RAPE THE WIFE AND TELL HER TO SWEAR UPON SATAN IF SHE WANTS TO LIVE AND THEN SODOMIZES THEIR CHILD, AFTER THAT HE EATS FROM THEIR FRIDGE, THROWS UP AND THEN MASTURBATES ON THE FUCKING RUG!

AND THEN WHEN HE IS CAPTURED HE GETS THOUSANDS OF FANGIRL AND NUDES, AND ALL OF THIS IS PRE-SOCIAL MEDIA BUT MUH NT, MUH PERSONALITY

Just obsess over an extreme outlier theory

Meanwhile, a real common example of NT working
030c0d5e9092fb0db51fd38e372b26d4

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Zeruel
People underestimate the value of having enemies. F*ck being liked by everyone.
hmmm, true and not true, dont become friends with everyone because you also dont want to become friends with anyone but is is good to have alot of contacts, you are not everything but combining good contacts can make everything, your connections is your Networth

true niggas act like you can only be average or sub average in personality
you can mog everyone by having a true character that doesn't revolve around mainstream media and literature and still be talkative asf
THISSSSS i am maybe not seen as NT but atleast i can make people laugh easily

personality also matters looks make it easier

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Zeruel
hmmm, true and not true, dont become friends with everyone because you also dont want to become friends with anyone but is is good to have alot of contacts, you are not everything but combining good contacts can make everything, your connections is your Networth
then you're NT bro, you're NT asf. you probably talk about vape's flavours and dropshipping 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Lars
looks alone won't keep you gf
looks make you know ppl personality make them stay
what brad pitt said:
looks open doors

what i say
looks open doors, personality keeps you inside.

then you're NT bro, you're NT asf. you probably talk about vape's flavours and dropshipping 24/7
hahaha also that, i am NT but maybe some NON NT things bcus ADHD

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Just post faked relationships theory
Just cope with looks because there's no gym or surgery for your neurodivergenct brain thoery.

NT copers best example is a fake youtube relationship :ROFLMAO:
No reason to looksmaxx or leave the basement when you're non Non NT lol...

Tons of oofy doofy's with HTB and Stacylites because they're NT. How many Aspie chads do you know, or Schizo chad lites? :lul:

@Zer0/∞

No reason to looksmaxx or leave the basement when you're non Non NT lol...

Tons of oofy doofy's with HTB and Stacylites because they're NT. How many Aspie chads do you know, or Schizo chad lites? :lul:

@Zer0/∞
What do you consider an oofy doofy?

Doesn't happen. Only exists in your head.

There are quite a few just on this forum
This forum is 90% autistic so that's bound to happen. Post 3 aspie chad actors or singers in Hollywood...

• +1
Posting an ugly guy with a hot girl in the same picture doesn’t disprove hypergamy.
you can literally reverse image search the photos and see the articles in which they're from. they are all married couples

Screen Shot 2022 05 30 at 84418 PM

you can literally reverse image search the photos and see the articles in which they're from. they are all married couples

View attachment 1708477
These are the type of guys girls cheat on and that post sob stories on Reddit “i like my partners personality but i don’t like his looks please help” and then she divorces him to go cheat on him with Chad or have breeding parties. Remember women lead in divorce statistics.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Lars
i dont talk about being aspy is good, i talk about being outstanding

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
bookmarked, thanks

• +1
nigger larsanova thinks his personality is carrying him i would make him 5'2 and curry so he got a wake up call real quick

• JFL
nigger larsanova thinks his personality is carrying him i would make him 5'2 and curry so he got a wake up call real quick
it is BOTH be the top in both

personality is fucking cope it literally does not matter, ive legit watched chad not say a single fucking thing and girls start acting like wild animals around him trying to get his attention and initiate the sex protocol

personality is fucking cope it literally does not matter, ive legit watched chad not say a single fucking thing and girls start acting like wild animals around him trying to get his attention and initiate the sex protocol
LOOKS OPEN DOORS. PERSONALITY KEEPS YOU INSIDE

i dont care about girls in the end
i care about succes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • JFL
  • +1
yeah fuck the negative mind
not negativity necessarily. reality. i never saw that much trucels. majority of ppl look bad cuz their average genetics dont tolerate their bad / nonoptimal lifestyle,diet,enviroment

• +1
not negativity necessarily. reality. i never saw that much trucels. majority of ppl look bad cuz their average genetics dont tolerate their bad / nonoptimal lifestyle,diet,enviroment
no i mean the people that are negative here mostly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036