NT is cope. Dont bother trying NTmaxxing you are wasting your time

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
Spend your time looksmaxing or wagecucking to afford surgery as its the only way to ascend truly and get girls.
Chad doesnt have to be NT whatsoever to have girls approach him. Girls notice LOOKS not BEHAVIOUR when will you fools realize this ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, oldcell, Nobody96 and 1 other person
Only needed if you want a LTR.

I hope that who still believes in NT theory die

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and norwoodreaper
Only needed if you want a LTR.
an LTR with a woman just means a friendship where you have to provide for her and you get the privilege of licking chads cum out of her pussy when hes finished with her.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Mr manlet
2-Figure1-1.png

Just be NT bro.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and norwoodreaper
Yes Chad doesn't need to go to bar and to talk girls

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Autism is a big malus and NT theory is legit for people behind a certain looks threshold.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, hpls7, CarlSagan96 and 1 other person
i can confirm guys i am very neurotypical and it doesnt make a difference. i get treated like autist and many people have told me im autistic because i look like an autist
Yes it is, pretty autistic to say that being an autist is the same as not being one.
to women they only value you based on your looks. so a 5/10 autist is of equal value to them as a 5/10 NT (except she can abuse the NT guy for betabuxxing )

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Blitz
how can you explain so many fucking ugly cunts having decent girls then? i know some of them, they are not rich either.

looks theorie is legit but surely not always. being nt is just as important

THE CHAD AUTIST

He is not mewing. i sure about it.

• +1
THE CHAD AUTIST

It's crazy how his face didn't melt like ice cream. Probably was a nose breather during childhood.
THE CHAD AUTIST

It's crazy how his face didn't melt like ice cream. Probably was a nose breather during childhood.

Yep, I don’t bother NTmaxxing anymore. Normie life is nothing to be jealous of as long as I have sex.

• +1
What is exactly NT theory? Is not to act weird and unacceptable?

If you act like an animal or mentality I’ll than get help dude

Chad doesnt have to be NT whatsoever to have girls approach him. Girls notice LOOKS not BEHAVIOUR when will you fools realize this ?
everyone knows chad doesn't have to do shit to get girls but noone here is chad, so we need to make up for it by looksmaxing and not being a complete fucking autist infront of women.

How come I manage to fuck up conversations where people can't even see me? Even on fucking discord chats I manage to discourage people from talking with each other whenever I join the conversations.