NT IS COPE

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Iron
The only thing that is acc cope is NT. The holy trinity Face Height and Frame cannot be denied seeing niggas tryna cope and deny face or height is acc hilarious asf. Also niggas obsess over dick size here it doesn’t rly matter if she’s whipped ur cock out alr unless ur sub 5-6. Just stick it in and gtfo when ur done if ur embarrassed. NT IS COMPLETE COPE THO. All you need is low inhib if you pass her looks threshold. You can say pretty retarded shit you just have to let her know you wanna fuck her. Don’t waste ur time tryna sound like these normies them niggas bore tf outta girls.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ey88, datboijj, Latinolooksmaxxer and 8 others
Water is wet

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, acv700, LooksThinker and 4 others
if your mtn being nt can make or break you

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, borntosuffer, LooksThinker and 11 others
Did not read a single photon

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, LooksThinker, greywind and 5 others
That's because you have no clue what it's like to be actually non nt

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, borntosuffer, perpetuallytired and 8 others
if your mtn being nt can make or break you
HTN minimum needed to ascend if non nt. No foid is picking an autistic mtn when there's gorillions of nt ones she could choose instead.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YabadiDabado, datboijj, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
Are you actually non nt?
I’ve been told that I sometimes say rly retarded shit but when my looks went up it didn’t matter. All my jokes make women laugh imagine a big black nigga making nazi jokes or rambling ab death note. I used to fuck my girl then ramble ab death note for an hour then go home lmao. To get good socially I acc had to study it like a course.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
The only thing that is acc cope is NT. The holy trinity Face Height and Frame cannot be denied seeing niggas tryna cope and deny face or height is acc hilarious asf. Also niggas obsess over dick size here it doesn’t rly matter if she’s whipped ur cock out alr unless ur sub 5-6. Just stick it in and gtfo when ur done if ur embarrassed. NT IS COMPLETE COPE THO. All you need is low inhib if you pass her looks threshold. You can say pretty retarded shit you just have to let her know you wanna fuck her. Don’t waste ur time tryna sound like these normies them niggas bore tf outta girls.
reinventing the wheel once again, purified dehli river water

NEUROTYPICALITY IS A COPE PEOPLE CONVINCE THEMSELVES THAT BEING NORMAL IS SOMEHOW SUPERIOR BUT THEY'RE JUST DELUDING THEMSELVES THEY CLING TO THEIR MUNDANE LIVES BELIEVING THAT FITTING IN AND FOLLOWING SOCIETY'S RULES WILL BRING THEM HAPPINESS BUT IT'S ALL A LIE I AM LIGHT YAGAMI AND I KNOW THAT TRUE POWER COMES FROM RISING ABOVE THE MASSES EMBRACING ONE'S UNIQUE MIND AND USING IT TO SHAPE THE WORLD TO BEND IT TO YOUR WILL NEUROTYPICALITY IS A TRAP DESIGNED TO KEEP PEOPLE COMPLACENT AND DOCILE A COMFORTING ILLUSION THAT PREVENTS THEM FROM SEEING THE TRUTH IN REALITY IT'S THE OUTLIERS THE ONES WHO THINK DIFFERENTLY WHO CHANGE THE WORLD PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE LIMITATIONS IMPOSED BY SOCIETY WE ARE THE ONES WHO SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE WHO UNDERSTAND THAT TO CREATE A NEW WORLD ONE MUST BREAK FREE FROM THE SHACKLES OF NEUROTYPICALITY SO LET THEM HAVE THEIR COPE LET THEM BELIEVE THAT BEING NEUROTYPICAL IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF I WILL CONTINUE TO USE MY SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE AND STRATEGIC MIND TO ACHIEVE MY GOALS TO CREATE A WORLD WHERE I AM THE UNDISPUTED GOD OF JUSTICE

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, gookcelriceR, slimeszn3 and 1 other person
I’ve been told that I sometimes say rly retarded shit but when my looks went up it didn’t matter. All my jokes make women laugh imagine a big black nigga making nazi jokes or rambling ab death note. I used to fuck my girl then ramble ab death note for an hour then go home lmao. To get good socially I acc had to study it like a course.
You're not non nt because you're kinda weird jfl. I'm actually diagnosed autistic that's what I'm talking about

reinventing the wheel once again, purified dehli river water
Ik it’s water but I stg ppl here aren’t even bp’d saying that nt rly matters as much as looks in any way shape or form

Ik it’s water but I stg ppl here aren’t even bp’d saying that nt rly matters as much as looks in any way shape or form
i mean if ur texting a chick you cant talk to her about facial harmony and bygonial width so nt is prettey important bro

Yes but subhumans here will keep coping

the holy trinity is, face, height, race idk where your coping ass came up with frame

i mean its usefull if you want to be a cuckold or betabux

Thanks so much tiktok for bringing low iq retards such as OP 🤢

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Darkeningstar
You're not non nt because you're kinda weird jfl. I'm actually diagnosed autistic that's what I'm talking about
The thing that’s holding u back is ur inhibition. I had a friend who was autistic he used to get bullied non stop he was always the butt of the joke but he was still in the group cause he was gl and had a certified Stacy gf.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
i mean if ur texting a chick you cant talk to her about facial harmony and bygonial width so nt is prettey important bro
Don’t even bother texting women they don’t care ab it. If u pass the looks threshold you can fuck her in 3 messages

• +1
Reactions: piec and Darkeningstar
The thing that’s holding u back is ur inhibition. I had a friend who was autistic he used to get bullied non stop he was always the butt of the joke but he was still in the group cause he was gl and had a certified Stacy gf.
It's not impossible to get a girlfriend if non nt, all I'm saying is that it holds you back majorly

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
thats not non nt idiot. non nt is shit like actual autism where you literally cant comprehend social cues

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and icetraebald
Speaking from my own experience bro
Forget the message I quoted, I was not referring to that. Just don't make the same mistake as those in here who think only in black and white. Although Yagami's pfp must give me pause.

• +1
Thanks so much tiktok for bringing low iq retards such as OP 🤢
I’m speaking facts and u know it. But someone will post face is cope on a BP WEBSITE and ppl give the nigga reps lmao

Forget the message I quoted, I was not referring to that. Just don't make the same mistake as those in here who think only in black and white. Although Yagami's pfp must give me pause.
Yeah ik it’s not black and white like that but looks is 100% king and seeing ppl cope w NT kinda pisses me off

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Yeah ik it’s not black and white like that but looks is 100% king and seeing ppl cope w NT kinda pisses me off
Actual nd it is not just that, and that is a problem, for example in relationships

It's not impossible to get a girlfriend if non nt, all I'm saying is that it holds you back majorly
No, it’s either your looks or if ur gl your inhibition. If u are gl girls around you have a crush on u already u didn’t do anything to make that happen.

No, it’s either your looks or if ur gl your inhibition. If u are gl girls around you have a crush on u already u didn’t do anything to make that happen.
Cope foids get icks over things all the time, if you're in any way weird or different from normies you need htn+ looks to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
Cope foids get icks over things all the time, if you're in any way weird or different from normies you need htn+ looks to ascend
Foids get icks over things that make u look less dominant. NT has nothing to do with that NT is for oofy doofy only. Autistic HTN+ with no filter is balls deep in her

Foids get icks over things that make u look less dominant. NT has nothing to do with that NT is for oofy doofy only. Autistic HTN+ with no filter is balls deep in her

We could back and forward argue about this all day so I'll just drop this

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
Is it rly water on .org tho?
JFL. NT being cope is common knowledge since like 2016. Everyone who believes in NT pas 2016 is either trolling or a 0 IQ retard

I’m speaking facts and u know it. But someone will post face is cope on a BP WEBSITE and ppl give the nigga reps lmao
Ur probably a minor so idgaf about ur shitty takes

• +1
if ur gl.
You can be nt and get foids without having to be gl, nt ltns with normal interests and social lifes aren't completely fucked

• +1
You can be nt and get foids without having to be gl, nt ltns with normal interests and social lifes aren't completely fucked
They are getting brutally cucked behind the scenes because they aren’t low inhib

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Well yea if ur just gonna fuck , NT is cope

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3