NT is everything.

D

Deleted member 29155

Literally, it's everything. I see people effortlessly getting attention from women just because they're NT.

Literally, my 4'7 friend(im being deadass) got attention from girls non stop, they called him cute and shit, of course the guys always mocked him due to his height, but he was getting attention from girls and shit.

Then my fat friend always got attention from girls as well, he was funny and sociable, meanwhile I never really got the same attention. Fucking brutal :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29883, Deleted member 26410 and ascension
as long as your not subhuman, u can get women, contarty to the belifs on many people on this forum who say, "chad or rope". as long as you look average, its ok. Ive mid men pull baddies at my school, and there not chads,

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 29883
as long as your not subhuman, u can get women, contarty to the belifs on many people on this forum who say, "chad or rope". as long as you look average, its ok. Ive mid men pull baddies at my school, and there not chads,
I wouldn't say I'm ugly as fuck, probably around average, my two friends though were pretty fucking ugly :lul:

I wouldn't say I'm ugly as fuck, probably around average, my two friends though were pretty fucking ugly :lul:
exactly. the ugliest people i know are always the funniest ones ever and are able to attract females.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 29155
@ascension rizz and nt is everything more proof

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 29155
exactly. the ugliest people i know are always the funniest ones ever and are able to attract females.
Makes no fucking sense, all I realistically have to do is just skincare + hair + talk more and be social, and I wont rot in here

@ascension rizz and nt is everything more proof
LITERALLY, just be Normie + Funny and Social, and you'll succeed, it's the autistic fuckers like me that can't talk to mfs

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Kerbouchard and ascension
The just be an obese funny manlet pill eviscerated me. @prettyboyy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 29155
IMG 2393
everyone is leanmaxxing when being funny and morbidly obese is law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kerbouchard, ascension and Deleted member 29155
Takes much more power to refrain from binging on sex and spending your energy on women WHEN you know you could be having easy sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
:lul: obviously if some subhuman deformed retard started cracking jokes and trying to be social, it would be weird

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and ascension