NT is genetic - there's no surgery for your autism

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
You can get jaw surgery and fillers for your face.
You can get LL for your height.
You can even get questionable surgeries for your subhuman eyes and eye-color.
You can get FUE and BHT to claim your hairline back from the Norwood Reaper

Some surgeries are riskier than other. But fact is surgery is always available as an option for looksmaxing.

But guess what? There is no surgery for your autism.

Drugmaxing doesn't work either.

Yes, propranolol will elimiate social anxiety. Yes, cabergoline will eliminate high-inhibition. Yes, modafinil will make you productive and talkative.

But a lack of social anxiety and low-inhibition on its own doesn't make one NT. There are no drugs for your autism.

What people seem to not acknowledge is that NT is genetic, for the most part. Either you're NT from birth or you're not.

If you remember elementary school years, the kids who were super extroverted and super NT remained so after puberty as well. While kids who were avoidant, introverted, low-energy, and non-NT remained the same even if puberty transformed them into a good looking person.

It's just that humans have a bias to view good looking people as NT by default even if, objectively, they're autistic as hell. Halo effect and all that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weallburninhell, Pietrosiek, Mediocre Normalfag and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 275 and 6 others
you cant do anything for asian maxilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 2745, HighTGymcel and 3 others
What is neuroplasticity ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroplasticity

People who say non-NT can't be cured are just coping that being non-NT is why they fail and not having shit tier facial bone structure which, let's be real, CAN'T REALLY BE FIXED.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
You can definitely learn to control yourself and change your own behavior though.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
You can definitely learn to control yourself and change your own behavior though.
NT comes naturally. NT is instict.

If you have to 'think' before everything that means by default you're not NT.

NT has nothing to do with self-discipline/control. Plenty of Tyrones qualify as high-NT even though they have the self-control of a goldfish.

What is neuroplasticity ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroplasticity

People who say non-NT can't be cured are just coping that being non-NT is why they fail and not having shit tier facial bone structure which, let's be real, CAN'T REALLY BE FIXED.
Neuroplasticity is a cope used by autists who don't want to admit they're autists.

Neuroplasticity doesn't mean you can change your innate characteristics (of which, being NT is one). Neuroplasticity in adulthood is very minor and takes decades.

If adults had top-tier neuroplasticity then brain injuries wouldn't take decades to heal.

Unless you're <16 neuroplasticity is the autism cope.

• Woah
Reactions: john2

Some surgeries are riskier than other. But fact is surgery is always available as an option for looksmaxing.

Yes, propranolol will elimiate social anxiety. Yes, cabergoline will eliminate high-inhibition. Yes, modafinil will make you productive and talkative.

But a lack of social anxiety and low-inhibition on its own doesn't make one NT. There are no drugs for your autism.

What people seem to not acknowledge is that NT is genetic, for the most part. Either you're NT from birth or you're not.

If you remember elementary school years, the kids who were super extroverted and super NT remained so after puberty as well. While kids who were avoidant, introverted, low-energy, and non-NT remained the same even if puberty transformed them into a good looking person.

It's just that humans have a bias to view good looking people as NT by default even if, objectively, they're autistic as hell. Halo effect and all that.
when I was 16 years old I was so autist that I was afraid of interacting with my classmates and I onle had 3 friends.
However I started to struggle to improve my social life and lose inhibitions, this led me to having more social skills and more social circles.
At 19 years old I had female friends for the first time and also tried to hit on a girl for the first time in my life.
Autism can be defeated, even without drugs

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

Depends if your white you have literally no excuse the entire system is built to facilitate it cause the western system is at the top however if your and ethnic growing up in an western country its over cause your beauty is under rated your never the majority and when you try and go for your women even they perfer the system they were raised in.

Also just saying move to a non white country bro is really dumb if your entire brain is hard wired to find whiteness attractive you can't change that

Lol, bullshit.

I've evolved from a shy, awkward, irritable, highly anxious, highly depressed to an outgoing, extroverted, likeable, dominant, aggressive hyper NT high-status mogging machine simply from working on my self and self-improving.

Stop lying and spreading such gay shit on this forum.

If you improve yourself, your appearance, get a better job, save money, accomplish goals, be more successful, your serotonin and dopamine will skyrocket and you will too.

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread, Deleted member 275, OCDMaxxing and 1 other person
Neuroplasticity doesn't mean you can change your innate characteristics (of which, being NT is one). Neuroplasticity in adulthood is very minor and takes decades.
It literally does mean you can change that

Water is wet

NT comes naturally. NT is instict.

If you have to 'think' before everything that means by default you're not NT.

NT has nothing to do with self-discipline/control. Plenty of Tyrones qualify as high-NT even though they have the self-control of a goldfish.

Neuroplasticity is a cope used by autists who don't want to admit they're autists.

If adults had top-tier neuroplasticity then brain injuries wouldn't take decades to heal.

Unless you're <16 neuroplasticity is the autism cope.
lifefuel had brain damage at 14

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
disagree, i know i'd be much more NT if i were psl 6

I was NT and now I'm mega autistic lol

If you believe in JBNT you are in denial

NT is not genetic because of neuroplasticity

Autism can be defeated, even without drugs
16-19

In other words - puberty.

Once you reach full adulthood the brain can't change so rapidly. It's good thing you tried changing yourself while still a teen. If you'd attempted the same at 25 you would've failed.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

Shit threat
And i know nerd friend who went to Chad because he wanted to change to better. Discipline, determination > eveeything 🖕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back