Surgery is retarded

Having a normie life is not worth it, imagine unironically wanting to be an NPC
No dude. So you think larsanova's life sucks? or niko69's? They are normies who do very well with women online and irl. Hypergamy is a massive cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Also, there are so many ways to get laid besides just looks. Money, status, taking advantage of niches, getting lucky etc. Your view is too autistic and blackpilled.
nah i dont deny that at all. I just dont talk about it. ive seen it myself irl nigga

close, i just need a slightly wider mandible which is weird. it really does make a difference. when i had a huge nose + fillers there was a point where I "ascended" and i was significantly more attractive despite the huge nose which is what im trying to return to but i need one last round of fillers to hit it. I thought it was pretty odd because i was calling myself ugly asf but some random incel thought i was larping and sent my pics to random girls and i was getting rated pretty high and he showed me the pics (7.5+), even on photofeeler i was doing pretty well and my pic was an ass selfie. so i decided to just message a bunch of niggresses to see if i was good and i was doing exponentially better which was funny. in my case i need a certain level of mandible + a stubble and something to hide my retarded head shape + dark eyebrows
Btw do you think you in your PFP with better jaw is ideal?

5.5 PSL lol. Imo, 4.5 PSL is good enough with acceptable pheno. I don't think you need much more.

Even 4 PSL normies can get laid without too much effort. You need to go outside.
i mean 5.5 to really be a slayer 0 effort
4.5 is good enough to not be a complete incel and sleep with ok women.
4.5 + game and in shape is enough to run irl game and do decent with women from what ive personally seen. ill snap a picture of a guy who runs irl game but his psl is like 4.5 and i see him bagging new girls everyday

4.5 + game and in shape is enough to run irl game and do decent with women from what ive personally seen. ill snap a picture of a guy who runs irl game but his psl is like 4.5 and i see him bagging new girls everyday
Post an example of a 4.5. Also, this all takes into account pheno so an indian would probably have to be 5.5+.

Btw do you think you in your PFP with better jaw is ideal?
ye, atleast for me lol but i cant go clean shaven. its a really big looksmin for me

I think even 3.5 is enough to get laid tbh.

So you think larsanova's life sucks? or niko69's?
not idea who these nobodies are
Hypergamy is a massive cope.
As a good looking men you don't need to age like trash from parties, alcohol, normie stress, you can become an unique weird individual and still find decent women attracted to you, water I know but the point is not that, rather its that unless you are GL you will be FORCED by women to become an NPC and that's more tragic than even being a truecel incel

ye, atleast for me lol but i cant go clean shaven. its a really big looksmin for me
How do you figure out what sort of changes make you more appealing to women rather than just PSL autists? I mean my jaw and cheekbones are utter shit so I think I look better in morphs with better jaw and cheekbones but I still don't think it increases my appeal THAT much. IDK.

Post an example of a 4.5. Also, this all takes into account pheno so an indian would probably have to be 5.5+.
Thisish
he doesnt have a body like this, but imagine moresymmetrical eyes and aslightly more rounded jaw. thats what this one slayer dude looks like. he would probably be rated 4 psl on here

5.5 PSL lol. Imo, 4.5 PSL is good enough with acceptable pheno. I don't think you need much more.

Even 4 PSL normies can get laid without too much effort. You need to go outside.
4 psl guys lean incredibly hard on social circle

For good levels of success as a friendless schizoid I think 5 psl is a minimum.

Hopefully after my septo rhino in October I’ll be 5 psl or very close to it (I know you told me not to do it but I got a nice morph off the surgeon and he seems confident )

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
How do you figure out what sort of changes make you more appealing to women rather than just PSL autists? I mean my jaw and cheekbones are utter shit so I think I look better in morphs with better jaw and cheekbones but I still don't think it increases my appeal THAT much. IDK.
i experimented over the years. too wide = bad (like brad pitt tier), clean shaven = bad. thats why i believe in psl. ive seen it on myself. Like one time i had jaw fillers done a bit too asymmetrically and my smv on tinder plummeted LOL. Theres soooo much shit ive learned. soft max experimenting is goat asf for research purposes

Last edited:
not idea who these nobodies are

As a good looking men you don't need to age like trash from parties, alcohol, normie stress, you can become an unique weird individual and still find decent women attracted to you, water I know but the point is not that, rather its that unless you are GL you will be FORCED by women to become an NPC and that's more tragic than even being a truecel incel
So do chads lol. You think they won't be affected by being autistic? In fact, it hurts them even more as they are expected by women to have lots of experience and be very NT.

4 psl guys lean incredibly hard on social circle
Agreed. But most people are not autistic like the people on here.
For good levels of success as a friendless schizoid I think 5 psl is a minimum.

Hopefully after my septo rhino in October I’ll be 5 psl or very close to it (I know you told me not to do it but I got a nice morph off the surgeon and he seems confident )
I think you would need to fix your SFS to get to that point. But tbh, I honestly think you could have a good level of success just as you are. Like you said, lack of social circle and maybe overreliance on dating apps hurts you. I actually heard some user tell me about this 6'2" white normie who gets laid effortlessly but he is prolly more NT than you. As a white guy, you do not need to be chadlite or chad to do well unlike ethnics.

• So Sad
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
So do chads lol. You think they won't be affected by being autistic? In fact, it hurts them even more as they are expected by women to have lots of experience and be very NT.
Having experience with women =/= being an NPC, and in my location even a PSL 0.5 difference is enough to make a bing chunk of the female population to forgive your divergent behavior, again it might seem water but looks > everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192
i experimented over the years. too wide = bad (like brad pitt tier), clean shaven = bad. thats why i believe in psl. ive seen it on myself. Like one time i had jaw fillers done a bit too asymmetrically and my smv on tinder plummeted LOL. Theres soooo much shit ive learned. soft max experimenting is goat asf for research purposes
Well actually it isn't that hard to see how you would benefit from jaw fillers. I guess you need that jaw width and angularity to match the zygo width. Of course, you shouldn't go too wide or you could look uncanny. Not a difficult thing to spot tbh.

• +1
seems legit. its kinda what scares me off getting rhino tbh because i do decent rn

but ogred rhino = its done

Having experience with women =/= being an NPC, and in my location even a PSL 0.5 difference is enough to make a lot chunk of the female population to forgive your divergent behavior, again it might seem water but looks > everything
*to a point. There are diminishing returns to improving your looks.

I have a compact midface and almost perfect FWHR, my recessed chin and narrow jaw from my overbite fuck me hard, IMDO + Lefort 1 + Geniopaully will ascend me hard.

It’s all about that base, bout that base, no-

• +1
This forum overestimates the number of people with full blown autism. Anyone with severe autism isn't leaving his house and he will be looked after by his mother while she cries for him, Chad, normie or incel.

"Just go outside with your actual personality and be good looking" theory works pretty well though. Most of the forum is socially stunted due to isolation and lack of social opportunities. Coping aspies, but it's not as if people can't get more NT. Getting more NT is just going out more with friends, meeting girls, living life, touching grass.

Lot of people think they're trapped in a mental prison and that their brain is the issue when they realise they're not subhuman. The reality in most cases is, it's not looks or autism holding most of the forum back. It's just the lack of social opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
seems legit. its kinda what scares me off getting rhino tbh because i do decent rn

but ogred rhino = its done
eh nose doesnt seem to have that much weight. its more that like we place the weight heavily on women so we project that onto ourselves. obviously everything matters but if you have good features around it, it wont kill you completely. i was shocked whenever a girl with a normal nose would call me attractive despite that thing taking up my entire face
Well actually it isn't that hard to see how you would benefit from jaw fillers. I guess you need that jaw width and angularity to match the zygo width. Of course, you shouldn't go too wide or you could look uncanny. Not a difficult thing to spot tbh.
the experiments are so much better when done on mtn-ltn because you can actually see the major differences since you arent halod by a bunch of shit like chads even with gymcelling i learned that me at like 185-190 is ideal for more broad appeal but i can go into other niches if i bulk into 210. my next experiment id like to see what happens when youre treading into bber territory like mike thurston. if its his face carrying him despite the physique or if it actually halos him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal
*to a point. There are diminishing returns to improving your looks.

Think of it this way, personality only really maters when you are competing with your equals, if a guy mogs you by 0.5 PSL you have to rely on him making mistakes for you to even being slightly competitive, a 1 PSL difference is almost impossible to beat, looks are not evenly distributed so as you go higher in the looks scale you will face less and less competition, if anything looks start mattering more and more as you go up, the only reason why it might seem like there are diminishing returns to improving your looks is because good looking men are more scarce than GL women so some stacies will settle with chadlitles or wealthy HTN as a result

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
i have always said this, hardmaxxing is gigacope, looks=harmony=not something surgery can fix

Dr eppley will never steal my hard earned shekels

You cannot cheat ur genetic destiny in this lookist world.
but you can maximise it with orthodontic procedures and facemask and mewing and chewing hard food for bone remodelling via stem cell production

but you can maximise it with orthodontic procedures and facemask and mewing and chewing hard food for bone remodelling via stem cell production
What a load of cope lol.

Nah im getting my surgeries to reach 4.5-5 PSL and if it fucks up im roping or taking people with me tbh

who even improves from this shit the biggest ascensions you even see are from normies who just gymcel, get long hair and get tan and wear gym cope gear then take pics outside with their friends.

actually caging if you spend years of your life saving for a surgery that CAN LITERALLY LOOKSMIN YOU

JFL at surgerymaxxers. i literally think anyone on this forum can get laid because i go outside and the average guy looks like a fucking bag of milk. half the men balding STILL have a girlfriend and act low T as fuck yet still ascend.

if you are browsing this it is far too late for you, too many autists telling you to crack your skull open in some foreign jews operating table and spend your 20s slaving away for surgery just so you can be oldcel and regret not slaying in your youth with being NT. literally missing out.

there should be more NT maxxing and gymcelling and hair guides less of this autism. it’s literally autists and subhumans talking about surgery and they should probably just do the normal world a favor and die already.
I agree with everything you said.
I ruined my life with surgeries. Everything you said. 15 years saving money. And I was botched. And all subsequent revisions a failure. I regret it all so much but I can not go back.

The best thing people here could do is accept what they look like now and maybe softmax. And then live. Surgeries are a coping mechanism. They are. I wish I never did anything. I am so sorry.

I saw your thread on the guy who was botched my Italian surgeon. I am looking for that now and I am so sorry to hear it happened him too.

i remember when people told me not to get a nose job irl, so i recently showed them the pics and they all said "oh i see why you did it then" or "you take bad pictures", like no, i just had a bad face. i had regulars at work asking me if i was still me. they literally thought I was a completely different black dude who was hired LOL
Step 1: Never listen to normies about anything looks related

No dude. So you think larsanova's life sucks? or niko69's? They are normies who do very well with women online and irl. Hypergamy is a massive cope.
So gl guys like lars or niko i see maybe 1 time per week. They are 5.5psl easily. You said once time ago that cavil is htn so you probably live in a new cope dimension. Lars has 10k likes on tinder. U think white normie can have so much likes? Normie can afford 50 matches in a month at best

who even improves from this shit the biggest ascensions you even see are from normies who just gymcel, get long hair and get tan and wear gym cope gear then take pics outside with their friends.

actually caging if you spend years of your life saving for a surgery that CAN LITERALLY LOOKSMIN YOU

JFL at surgerymaxxers. i literally think anyone on this forum can get laid because i go outside and the average guy looks like a fucking bag of milk. half the men balding STILL have a girlfriend and act low T as fuck yet still ascend.

if you are browsing this it is far too late for you, too many autists telling you to crack your skull open in some foreign jews operating table and spend your 20s slaving away for surgery just so you can be oldcel and regret not slaying in your youth with being NT. literally missing out.

there should be more NT maxxing and gymcelling and hair guides less of this autism. it’s literally autists and subhumans talking about surgery and they should probably just do the normal world a favor and die already.

@Native
I pm’d you there

@Native
Sorry I couldn’t pm you.

I can’t find that thread on zuvay I think was his name.

If you have contact with him please let me know. I would like to know if he wants to chat or whatever about our problems. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
@Native
Sorry I couldn’t pm you.

I can’t find that thread on zuvay I think was his name.

If you have contact with him please let me know. I would like to know if he wants to chat or whatever about our problems. Thanks
His username is Zvy

I agree with everything you said.
I ruined my life with surgeries. Everything you said. 15 years saving money. And I was botched. And all subsequent revisions a failure. I regret it all so much but I can not go back.

The best thing people here could do is accept what they look like now and maybe softmax. And then live. Surgeries are a coping mechanism. They are. I wish I never did anything. I am so sorry.

I saw your thread on the guy who was botched my Italian surgeon. I am looking for that now and I am so sorry to hear it happened him too.
botched how so? what surgery(s)?

botched how so? what surgery(s)?
This is my experience. Now also included since is more implants which were infected for 3 months. And today had to remove all one side of implants. So one side heavily implanted and another with nothing. Terrible.

Sorry forgot to add link

nope, people are retarded and have unrealistic expectations.

Just get Lefort 3 and triple LL

I'm gonna get my bimax with lefort 1, ccw and bsso, suborbital, paranasal and malar implants, chin and jawline fillers and NOBODY IS GONNA STOP ME!!!!

Autists here just want to slay and get validated as much as possible.

cant gym max cant mew cant fucking chew now cant fucking surgery max fuck are we supposed to do die and hope you get reincarnated to a better life

cant gym max cant mew cant fucking chew now cant fucking surgery max fuck are we supposed to do die and hope you get reincarnated to a better life
Be social and take what you can get an be grateful is my advice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220