NT > Looks

med

med

primal
My brother was low HTN in his prime and was a slayer. Now, he descended to MTN, but he still managed to get an Italian HTB gf. Why is that? It's because he's incredibly NT. You can tell he's got his shit together just by looking at him. He's also a master at navigating conversations. That's what happens when you're born NT, surrounded by socially adept individuals in your childhood and teens, and not spending your days rotting like an abused dog in your mom's basement like me.

• +1
Reactions: xuzky, j05, exo and 9 others
It's all online now though

Having a good instagram is the best thing you can do

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, <6PSLcel and med
Its so over

• +1
Reactions: med
My brother was low HTN in his prime and was a slayer. Now, he descended to MTN, but he still managed to get an Italian HTB gf. Why is that? It's because he's incredibly NT. You can tell he's got his shit together just by looking at him. He's also a master at navigating conversations. That's what happens when you're born NT, surrounded by socially adept individuals in your childhood and teens, and not spending your days rotting like an abused dog in your mom's basement like me.
only in latinamerica:blackpill:

NT can ascend even a LTN, non-NT can descend even a chadlite. :blackpill::redpill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, ElTruecel and Narcissus🥀
he sounds intelligent, white and decent looking. he will be scooped up pretty soon.

I don't like using NT. i'd prefer to use intelligence instead of being 'neurotypical'. it such a specific meme term that applies to probably 2% of users here.

• +1
Reactions: med
.org equivalent of “JUST HAVE GOOD PERSONALITY BROOOO” fucking contract smallpox faggot

MTN is enough

Previously good looking halo

IMG 2144

• JFL
Reactions: looksmac
Woaa!hhh so interestingg! Veryy shockedd :00 NOT WATER!!

heyy op, i got alsoo aa very smart statement! It is.....

Lynching you fucking nigger > eating cookies
FUXKINGG NIGGER

nt > looks in my country

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and med