NT pill is so ruthless

B

BMXrider213

Adept
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
101
Reputation
129
Time online
23h 24m
Seeing old college acquintances on instagram that are super NT and spend every dime they make in a High rise apartment downtown. Posting pictures at friends weddings and all three have Staceylite-stacey females dates(str/ltr) with them they drunkenly approached or met through friends of friends at bar.

I mog all three guys and Meanwhile Im heading to a wedding tomorrow alone mid 20s and am fucking a low low teir 1/2 hispanic becky i met at the gym.

I need a drink.

Just be NT, Just don't be hidioues, Just don't be a turbomanlet, Just have a social circle and be normal.
 
TyroneIncoming

TyroneIncoming

Adept
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
102
Reputation
227
Time online
3d 8h 7m
BMXrider213 said:
Seeing old college acquintances on instagram that are super NT and spend every dime they make in a High rise apartment downtown. Posting pictures at friends weddings and all three have Staceylite-stacey females dates(str/ltr) with them they drunkenly approached or met through friends of friends at bar.

I mog all three guys and Meanwhile Im heading to a wedding tomorrow alone mid 20s and am fucking a low low teir 1/2 hispanic becky i met at the gym.

I need a drink.

Just be NT, Just don't be hidioues, Just don't be a turbomanlet, Just have a social circle and be normal.
Hello Brother. I read your post and it resonates with me.

I'm in a similar position. Mid-Late 20s, single, stuck wage-slaving and all my colleagues are getting married/engaged. I have 10,000 reasons to be angry and often find myself thinking back to previous decisions and how I should've made chocice XYZ but such is life. You're fortunate that you're attending these events and are presently banging a becky; there are many men who would kill to be in your position. Just look around you; how many dudes would you acutally swap places with: body,IQ, social status and positionin? Not many imo.

I offered similar advice to a friend of mine in college who was extremely distressed by his recent break-up and subsequent whoring of his ex-gf:

Try to be optimistic- who knows what your future holds; you might be 1 week or 1 day away from making it big in your personal or professional life. In fact, it is likely-as with all things, that you'll look back on this period of time and think that you should've just enjoyed your mid 20s since you eventually did end up with a Stacy.

I gave my friend that same advice and told him to try to enjoy College despite the aforementioned circumstances and lo-and-behold it all worked out for him. He got a Stacy and bought a house 2 years later. That sequence of events would've occured regardless of whether he was upset during college or lived it up.

Live well friend. :ogre::feelsgood:
 
CATBOY

CATBOY

...
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Posts
483
Reputation
1,497
Time online
4d 16h 42m
BMXrider213 said:
Seeing old college acquintances on instagram that are super NT and spend every dime they make in a High rise apartment downtown. Posting pictures at friends weddings and all three have Staceylite-stacey females dates(str/ltr) with them they drunkenly approached or met through friends of friends at bar.

I mog all three guys and Meanwhile Im heading to a wedding tomorrow alone mid 20s and am fucking a low low teir 1/2 hispanic becky i met at the gym.

I need a drink.

Just be NT, Just don't be hidioues, Just don't be a turbomanlet, Just have a social circle and be normal.
NTpill is truly the worst. at a younger age i mogged the fuck out of my classmates but they all got prime virgin gfs and i didnt, this life feels like nothing but a joke
 
PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
7,003
Reputation
9,781
Time online
45d 22h 2m
OldVirgin said:
this tbh. i have been saying this since start

Aliens95 @Aliens95 LooksOverAll @LooksOverAll PingPong @PingPong @aut3tistic_retard
This isn't my dream. Never will be.
 
OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Posts
4,516
Reputation
7,350
Time online
67d 12h 47m
Syobevoli @Syobevoli PingPong @PingPong
 
maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

Zephir
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Posts
4,738
Reputation
6,500
Time online
38d 13h 44m
BMXrider213 said:
Seeing old college acquintances on instagram that are super NT and spend every dime they make in a High rise apartment downtown. Posting pictures at friends weddings and all three have Staceylite-stacey females dates(str/ltr) with them they drunkenly approached or met through friends of friends at bar.

I mog all three guys and Meanwhile Im heading to a wedding tomorrow alone mid 20s and am fucking a low low teir 1/2 hispanic becky i met at the gym.

I need a drink.

Just be NT, Just don't be hidioues, Just don't be a turbomanlet, Just have a social circle and be normal.
In your opinion, what height would be considered a “turbomanlet”?
 
JosephGarrot123

JosephGarrot123

Forehead, Occiput, Skull reshaping, BimaxDownGraft
Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Posts
8,221
Reputation
11,836
Time online
100d 23h 1m
NTPill is brutal because all of this time you are focused on your looks. Someone who is ignorant(bliss) to this has time to make social connections to other people which are normies/chads. I isolated myself from other people throughout my childhood and now it has negatively affected me, changed my personality to be an autist. Now I heard people can change their brain wiring due to neuroplasticity, but i don't know. Every time I see people on the internet, they act like normal people while I'm here just wondering how do they act that way?
 
OldVirgin

OldVirgin

Zephir
Joined
Mar 15, 2020
Posts
4,516
Reputation
7,350
Time online
67d 12h 47m
maxxedfalloutdweller said:
In your opinion, what height would be considered a “turbomanlet”?
5'3 and below. 5'4 and up is safe territoty if you are facemaxed, gymmaxed, NTmaxed, stylemax Digital Hitler @Digital Hitler
 
Digital Hitler

Digital Hitler

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Joined
Jul 12, 2021
Posts
1,757
Reputation
2,725
Time online
16d 21h 9m
OldVirgin said:
5'3 and below. 5'4 and up is safe territoty if you are facemaxed, gymmaxed, NTmaxed, stylemax Digital Hitler @Digital Hitler
i wish bro:feelswah:
 
looksmaxxer234

looksmaxxer234

Zephir
Joined
Aug 11, 2020
Posts
23,539
Reputation
83,903
Time online
256d 14h 21m
Thoughts on this greycels based thread?

Biggdink @Biggdink sytyl @sytyl
 
Nobagger

Nobagger

Nerdic Abomination
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Posts
10,021
Reputation
15,802
Time online
230d 8h 50m
Location
Norway
JosephGarrot123 said:
NTPill is brutal because all of this time you are focused on your looks. Someone who is ignorant(bliss) to this has time to make social connections to other people which are normies/chads. I isolated myself from other people throughout my childhood and now it has negatively affected me, changed my personality to be an autist. Now I heard people can change their brain wiring due to neuroplasticity, but i don't know. Every time I see people on the internet, they act like normal people while I'm here just wondering how do they act that way?
Exactly, just like how I have a hard time making friends even on here and participating in conversations, it’s mirroring how I am socially IRL.
 
TyroneIncoming

TyroneIncoming

Adept
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
102
Reputation
227
Time online
3d 8h 7m
looksmaxxer234 said:
Thoughts on this greycels based thread?

Biggdink @Biggdink sytyl @sytyl
We Oldcels are trying to show you boyos the way. Listen to us boyos :blackpill:
 
TeraCope54

TeraCope54

Arcanologist
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Posts
1,725
Reputation
5,189
Time online
46d 19h 12m
Jfl what a cope. I bet all the countless men who got cucked were nt normies. Jfl at thinking a woman could be satisfied by some balding manlet subhuman.
 
Syobevoli

Syobevoli

Zephir
Joined
Sep 8, 2018
Posts
14,254
Reputation
33,243
Time online
281d 8h 55m
Just compare yourself to some successfull person on instagram to feel miserable - theory.

wow amazing, OP.

You know the funny shit is these guys are probably looking at even more succesfull people on instagram and feel like shit aswell
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top