NT pill is so ruthless

D

Deleted member 15441

Bronze
Seeing old college acquintances on instagram that are super NT and spend every dime they make in a High rise apartment downtown. Posting pictures at friends weddings and all three have Staceylite-stacey females dates(str/ltr) with them they drunkenly approached or met through friends of friends at bar.

I mog all three guys and Meanwhile Im heading to a wedding tomorrow alone mid 20s and am fucking a low low teir 1/2 hispanic becky i met at the gym.

I need a drink.

Just be NT, Just don't be hidioues, Just don't be a turbomanlet, Just have a social circle and be normal.

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Biggdink, GymCelNeckPill and 12 others
the NTpill truly broke me and it affects every part of your life @CATBOY

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ElySioNs, JosephGarrot123 and 3 others
where is the ntmaxx forum tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica, thereallegend, Prettyboy and 6 others
Seeing old college acquintances on instagram that are super NT and spend every dime they make in a High rise apartment downtown. Posting pictures at friends weddings and all three have Staceylite-stacey females dates(str/ltr) with them they drunkenly approached or met through friends of friends at bar.

I mog all three guys and Meanwhile Im heading to a wedding tomorrow alone mid 20s and am fucking a low low teir 1/2 hispanic becky i met at the gym.

I need a drink.

Just be NT, Just don't be hidioues, Just don't be a turbomanlet, Just have a social circle and be normal.
Hello Brother. I read your post and it resonates with me.

I'm in a similar position. Mid-Late 20s, single, stuck wage-slaving and all my colleagues are getting married/engaged. I have 10,000 reasons to be angry and often find myself thinking back to previous decisions and how I should've made chocice XYZ but such is life. You're fortunate that you're attending these events and are presently banging a becky; there are many men who would kill to be in your position. Just look around you; how many dudes would you acutally swap places with: body,IQ, social status and positionin? Not many imo.

I offered similar advice to a friend of mine in college who was extremely distressed by his recent break-up and subsequent whoring of his ex-gf:

Try to be optimistic- who knows what your future holds; you might be 1 week or 1 day away from making it big in your personal or professional life. In fact, it is likely-as with all things, that you'll look back on this period of time and think that you should've just enjoyed your mid 20s since you eventually did end up with a Stacy.

I gave my friend that same advice and told him to try to enjoy College despite the aforementioned circumstances and lo-and-behold it all worked out for him. He got a Stacy and bought a house 2 years later. That sequence of events would've occured regardless of whether he was upset during college or lived it up.

Live well friend. :ogre::feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stallone, chadsmith, GymCelNeckPill and 2 others

I need a drink.

NTpill is truly the worst. at a younger age i mogged the fuck out of my classmates but they all got prime virgin gfs and i didnt, this life feels like nothing but a joke

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and dashundalon
this tbh. i have been saying this since start

@Aliens95 @LooksOverAll @PingPong @aut3tistic_retard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, JosephGarrot123, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
this tbh. i have been saying this since start

@Aliens95 @LooksOverAll @PingPong @aut3tistic_retard
This isn't my dream. Never will be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
@Syobevoli @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323

I need a drink.

In your opinion, what height would be considered a “turbomanlet”?

NTPill is brutal because all of this time you are focused on your looks. Someone who is ignorant(bliss) to this has time to make social connections to other people which are normies/chads. I isolated myself from other people throughout my childhood and now it has negatively affected me, changed my personality to be an autist. Now I heard people can change their brain wiring due to neuroplasticity, but i don't know. Every time I see people on the internet, they act like normal people while I'm here just wondering how do they act that way?

• +1
Reactions: mecmec, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
In your opinion, what height would be considered a “turbomanlet”?
5'3 and below. 5'4 and up is safe territoty if you are facemaxed, gymmaxed, NTmaxed, stylemax @Digital Hitler

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Thoughts on this greycels based thread?

@Biggdink @sytyl

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink and sytyl
NTPill is brutal because all of this time you are focused on your looks. Someone who is ignorant(bliss) to this has time to make social connections to other people which are normies/chads. I isolated myself from other people throughout my childhood and now it has negatively affected me, changed my personality to be an autist. Now I heard people can change their brain wiring due to neuroplasticity, but i don't know. Every time I see people on the internet, they act like normal people while I'm here just wondering how do they act that way?
Exactly, just like how I have a hard time making friends even on here and participating in conversations, it’s mirroring how I am socially IRL.

Jfl what a cope. I bet all the countless men who got cucked were nt normies. Jfl at thinking a woman could be satisfied by some balding manlet subhuman.

Just compare yourself to some successfull person on instagram to feel miserable - theory.

wow amazing, OP.

You know the funny shit is these guys are probably looking at even more succesfull people on instagram and feel like shit aswell

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend