Nt pill with sensory issues

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Fuck this shit I legit have sensory issues due to my actual autism.

I can’t eat shit because my fucking gag reflex is in turbo hyper mode at times. If I didn’t have a gag reflex ID have gained 80 pounds by now of pure muscle. Fuck this I can’t eat shit it’s a NTfag trait to bulk
@Themanletauticel123 @The False Prophet @Orc 9 @Xangsane @TUSSELEIF @incelmogger how do u other autists cope with this

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, The False Prophet, Xangsane and 4 others
Fuck this shit I legit have sensory issues due to my actual autism.

I can’t eat shit because my fucking gag reflex is in turbo hyper mode at times. If I didn’t have a gag reflex ID have gained 80 pounds by now of pure muscle. Fuck this I can’t eat shit it’s a NTfag trait to bulk
@Themanletauticel123 @The False Prophet @Orc 9 @Xangsane @TUSSELEIF @incelmogger how do u other autists cope with this
I tried eating solely eggs (16+ a day) but it just makes me nauseous

The only thing that seems to work for me is ground beef. But only 400g ground beef gives me like 180g protein, which gives me more options of bulk since it’s only like 1100g pro. With added seasoning and pizza sauce ofc

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I tried eating solely eggs (16+ a day) but it just makes me nauseous

The only thing that seems to work for me is ground beef. But only 400g ground beef gives me like 180g protein, which gives me more options of bulk since it’s only like 1100g pro. With added seasoning ofc
Beef is awful. i legit ate chicken that tasted like beef and every time I even had a crumb in my mouth I gagged so fucking hard like genuinely

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I had the same shit too coming off roids
what helped me was to just eat something sweet be4 like icecream

I also ate a shit ton of cookies and candy until I wouldn't gag anymore when eating beef and shit

• +1
Beef is awful. i legit ate chicken that tasted like beef and every time I even had a crumb in my mouth I gagged so fucking hard like genuinely
Man just do it with protein yoghurt and protein milkshakes it's the only way out i see

• +1
What can you eat without triggering the gag reflex?

just lol

an actual diagnosed autist was shit-talking me online.
this is why you can never take anyone seriously, literal disabled people trying to make fun of me :feelshaha:

I can’t eat shit because my fucking gag reflex is in turbo hyper mode at times.
nigger can't even eat food and he insults me

just lol, imagine being such a subhuman your own body refuses to eat food

genetics so bad, own body trying to kill itself :feelshaha:

What can you eat without triggering the gag reflex?
Mainly sweets, grain and standard chicken breasts or other meats that aren’t like super chewy. Idk how to explain it I can eat meat for the most part but some days certain meats will make me gag for a bit. It depends if it’s cooked enough and how raw it is ig

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet