NT, STATUS, GAME, MONEY WILL NOT HELP YOU WITH GIRLS

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
The only thing you need is looks and low inhib

a high inhib chad will slay a girl once in a while
a low inhib chad will slay a new girl once a week

if your goal is only girls, status, money, game will not help you

i know some girls approach and it already hapenned to me multiple times, but 80% of them don't approach

you miss a ton of opportunities by not being low inhib and approaching

when i go clubbing sober, i don't approach and i end up having nothing
when i go clubbing completely drunk, i approach any girls who looks at me, and always take one back at my place

TLDR : With looks alone, you won't slay a lot, but with looks and low inhib you will be able to have a very high lay counts

It is what it is

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 2968, Stevensmithgerard and 8 others
If you're looking for a LTR instead of slaying, do the same rules apply? Or does status and NT become important

just be gl and approach

BREAKING NEWS : Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: ThisLifeKillsMe and FinasterideAt17
The only thing you need is looks and low inhib

a high inhib chad will slay a girl once in a while

if your goal is only girls, status, money, game will not help you

i know some girls approach and it already hapenned to me multiple times, but 80% of them don't approach

you miss a ton of opportunities by not being low inhib and approaching

when i go clubbing sober, i don't approach and i end up having nothing
when i go clubbing completely drunk, i approach any girls who looks at me, and always take one back at my place

TLDR : With looks alone, you won't slay a lot, but with looks and low inhib you will be able to have a very high lay counts

It is what it is
cope

How do you know if you are attractive without girls approaching in neutral context, so to say the streets?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 8244
Without looks but having low inhib you will be humiliated. If you are truly low inhib, you won't care that much. It's still a pointless endeavour because you are not good looking. If you aren't naturally low inhib, then once the alcohol/drugs wear off you will kys. The countless brutal rejections/insults/being messed with will eat you alive.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gandy, Stevensmithgerard, thereallegend and 1 other person
to add.
being low inhib, imo also means one needs to have a bit of thick skin also. Plenty randoms women are still gonna be in rejection or ignoring or whatever shit mode, when you talk with them

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Without looks but having low inhib you will be humiliated. If you are truly low inhib, you won't care that much. It's still a pointless endeavour because you are not good looking. If you aren't naturally low inhib, then once the alcohol/drugs wear off you will kys. The countless brutal rejections/insults/being messed with will eat you alive.

I agree. Cold approaching is a completely dead concept especially in 2021 if you have not looksmaxed to your absolute full potential.

Forget those PUA videos from 2006. The world has changed.

Do cold approach with low inhibition, once you have already established your looks are enough, maybe on Tinder, maybe on Photofeeler, maybe on Instagram.

You will just get depressed if you try it while skinnyfat or very out of shape, or with facial defects.

nothing will compensate for lack of face and height, over for dudes like @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
5'2 means it's over
is 5'5 over, can i still do limb lengthening cuz i have short legs and tall torso, also gonna use elevator shoes so i'll be like 5'10 or 5'11