NT TEXTING GUIDE (textcels GTFIH!!)

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Alright autists, texting guide. This will be for OLD specifically but you can apply to other foids as well.

1. Ask her “hey wyd?”. Depending on how many options you got, if she doesn’t respond to this with “heyyy” (multiple y’s) “i’m doing whatever the fuck i do cause i’m a stupid foid” you should leave her on seen and move onto the next one, why pursue chicks who aren’t that interested.

2. After this she’ll ask you what you’re doing reply some vague shit like “working, might do x later bla bla”. Then in the same message you ask where she is from (exact city). If the city is far away you leave her on seen, onto the next one.

3. If she’s in the same city as you, just ask her if you can go over to hers or some shit, make it obvious you want to pump and dump. If you have prime Jordan Barrett face she’ll say yes. If u don’t, start wageslaving and get under the knife boyo.

That’s it retards, I blessed you with yet another high IQ thread. If you reply without repping the thread, I WILL ignore you jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, aleksander, Deleted member 48830 and 6 others
tags

@Average Aryan @kebab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48830, Deleted member 47552 and kebab
This thread is brought to you by the Looks Mafia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 48830, vaninskybird and 1 other person
wooow botb tier thread pua.org

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 48830, kebab and socialcel
I hope this is satire.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 48830 and vaninskybird
Are you speaking from experience or basement schizophrenia delusions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48830
A bit exaggerated but yeah this forum opened my eyes to how much of Tinder "game" is just guys jestermaxxing and vying for the woman's attention like she's some cold distant queen sitting disinterested on her throne while the jesters compete and beg for her attention. If she's actually interested it shouldn't be much more complicated than this. This is all I see now when I look at "tinder game" online:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wowamat, autistic_tendencies and socialcel
A bit exaggerated but yeah this forum opened my eyes to how much of Tinder "game" is just guys jestermaxxing and vying for the woman's attention like she's some cold distant queen sitting disinterested on her throne while the jesters compete and beg for her attention. If she's actually interested it shouldn't be much more complicated than this.

Is this how oofy doofy fuck decent chicks ?

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
A bit exaggerated but yeah this forum opened my eyes to how much of Tinder "game" is just guys jestermaxxing and vying for the woman's attention like she's some cold distant queen sitting disinterested on her throne while the jesters compete and beg for her attention. If she's actually interested it shouldn't be much more complicated than this. This is all I see now when I look at "tinder game" online:
View attachment 2656519
what the jesters end up resorting to
3775461 Piccolodick