external mog
My NTmaxx plan:
get over 1k on insta
Fight people my size
Go to the mall at least 3x a week
get over 100k snap score
Drink a lil bit
Hangout with people a lot
only stay at home for study and sleep the rest of my time should be spent out doing something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, Sondern, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
NT and personality is determined both at birth and during your developmental stages in childhood

• +1
Reactions: Aero, anthony111553, prodiggy and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero and Deleted member 24444
Fighting people and going to the mall 3x a week for no reason is not NT JFL

Fighting people and going to the mall 3x a week for no reason is not NT JFL
fighting people is a MASSIVE way to gain social respect and get invited to shit

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
this is the most autistic thing ive read on this forum its over

if your goal is to befriend store robbers or convicted niggwrs for sure

• +1
Reactions: bhopmaxer
No, standing up for yourself and/or fighting back is a massive way to gain social respect. Starting fights over nothing will quickly outcast you and people will 100% avoid you

Truth is we are not NT and never will be. Accept it and learn to make your weirdness appealing to girls and develop your own personality. Basically learn to play the piano or a new language instead of going to the mall alone to fraud NTness lmao

How I NTMaxxed:

I took a catfishing guide from .co and then chadfished online. I had social media accounts under a chad identity, and would just talk to random people. Guys, girls, everything.

At the same time, IRL, I would talk to low SMV people on the street to get real world experience. Stuff like asking old people if they wanted help with their shopping, talking to the guy on gym reception, etc.

Stage two was that I built an IG out which was my face and pics but MEGA frauded. Did subtle morphs, stole other people's holiday pics, etc. This was all while working on LMS as well, so I started getting invited out with friends, and I never turned down an invite. When people would mention the fact that I was a weirdo or whatever, I'd tell them I was tired and burned out at work. (which was a lie, but whatever.)

When guys and girls asked why I was awkward around girls, I told them I'd just got out of a bad relationship six months ago and was still "finding myself."

And really, had hundreds of conversations with various people on social media to the point where I could talk about normal subjects and come across like a guy who wasn't a sperg.

Then Stage three was doing it all in real life with less frauded pics and lifestyle. (And my original IG got banned.)

But that's how I did it

• +1
Reactions: fraudulent and spdxer
My NTmaxx plan:
get over 1k on insta
Fight people my size
Go to the mall at least 3x a week
get over 100k snap score
Drink a lil bit
Hangout with people a lot
only stay at home for study and sleep the rest of my time should be spent out doing something
Decent starter pack