NTpill is the most brutal of all

Ethniframementalcel

Ethniframementalcel

Beigegymmax
Because no matter how hard I lift or do anything, I know that I am still single while totally vanilla boring normie dweebs are walking around with hot girls on their arm. I see them every day and I mog the fuck out of the dudes. Just not NT.

if you are non NT you have your work cut out for you, uphill climb all the way. All NT has to do is show up.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 21146, stevielake and 4 others
Because no matter how hard I lift or do anything, I know that I am still single while totally vanilla boring normie dweebs are walking around with hot girls on their arm. I see them every day and I mog the fuck out of the dudes. Just not NT.

if you are non NT you have your work cut out for you, uphill climb all the way. All NT has to do is show up.
Find someone who goes to parties
Ask him to invite you next time
Get inv
Take Phenibut
Go to party

Repeat until autism is cured

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, datboijj and Looks234
it’s easy to fraud

just have basic social skills theory nigga:lul:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Ethniframementalcel and Looks234
Face is more important tbh.
Being NT like normies isn’t that hard. NT normies don’t slay or are attractive to women.
It just means that you can talk like a normal person and don’t act weird. But that won’t give you a gf or tons of friends. It’s just the basic requirement.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
Take Phenibut
Season 1 Fake Laugh GIF by Living Single

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
People who don’t have autism won’t understand how hard it is to have. Social skills is a basic human thing to have, but it feels fucking impossible and no matter how much you learn you or have learned throughout your life you will always be a weirdo because of weird brain wirings and people will notice something is off about you

That isn't a universal experience

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Yes, it is indeed brutal. I realized this when I was sixteen.

While I stuttered and became anxious to the point of feeling "hyper", other youth were able to socialize normally. I could socialize perfectly with them....in my head.

People who don’t have autism won’t understand how hard it is to have. Social skills is a basic human thing to have, but it feels fucking impossible and no matter how much you learn you or have learned throughout your life you will always be a weirdo because of weird brain wirings and people will notice something is off about you
I can understand what you mean

:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF