Nuclear genetic lottery blackpill Asian / Korean edition. Ricecels DO NOT open this

Really good looking couple, no doubt. The mutt is ugly though

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Jigen and rand anon
She's considered subhuman in Korea because of her tan skin tone.

Seriously white guys don't get it but East Asian men are hardcore lightskinmaxxers and refuse to date women who aren't pale as snow. For this reason east asian women are obsessed with getting as light as possible.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Cheesyrumble, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
She's LTB in Korea.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
A single anecdote. 99% of Asian Stacies and celebrities (Seen much better than her tbh) in both the west and in Asia go for Asian Changs, who mog Chads of every other race especially as they age. Whores like her shall be brutally raped and murdered in Minecraft
How many times have you ricecels been saying "single anecdote"? Your unironically cope with
"BUT-BUT-BUT YOU SEE!!! THESE ASIAN CELEBRITIES THAT LIVE IN 99.9% ASIAN COUNTRIES, THAT ARE GATEKEEPED AND STALKED BY THEIR ASIAN HANDLERS AND PR MARKETERS DON'T GET WITH WHITE MEN!!"
Gotta be the second biggest cope you retards decide to say every single time.
(Seen much better than her tbh)
In your dreams, you've seen a lot of things, but there is a specific top, a ceiling, would you say a "standard" for the best looking Asian women, and this girl mirrors them all. Every single one. You could put her in the cast of one of your Chinese flicks or in some Kpop band and she'd fit right in. In terms of face, she's better looking than most Asian celebrities in both Asia the West.
I can bring you hundreds of examples, but I'm not here to racebait (like you are). I simply made a thread about something that I've discovered today.

how did i know clowner wallengook and cheesegook would flock to this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jigen, Deleted member 21661 and 4 others
Today I found some kind of fashion designer, Su Park (100k followers on Instagram). She's by every single standard extremely attractiveh. She facially mogs 80% of Kpop whores with half the makeup they use.
She fits well around the Stacies
View attachment 2091587
And stands out adorably around the roasties
View attachment 2091588
Even when wearing the brown chimp niggerish makeup that Asian-American women wear to make themselves look more "ethnic", she's still hot with it
View attachment 2091600
That's until I found the unbelievable
GENETIC FUCKING LOTTERY
She was blessed with ever since she was a child
View attachment 2091590
Just look at the difference between her and her sister. Already as little girls, she had a small nose, plumpy lips, an adorable doll face, small forehead, while her sister was doomed into nobodyness by having a fat potato nose, no lips, huge forehead. Even in the pic she looks blackpilled while Su is already posing like a doll.
Biggest irony of them all?
Their younger brother looks incredibly subhuman, worse than the ugly sister. Ricecel phenotype to a T
View attachment 2091594
CAN IT GET MORE BLACKPILLED THEN THIS?
It can, if you're an Asian male
View attachment 2091596
Daddy's girl indeed, and a huge slut too.
White man's whore and BWC-only
View attachment 2091597
View attachment 2091598View attachment 2091599
She's only ever dated and been in relationships with French Chads and Gigachads. The last one being a 6'8 blonde olympic swimmer
View attachment 2091606View attachment 2091608
View attachment 2091609
However this swimmer went into legal trouble as he allegedly had sex with an underage girl.

Purely a coincidence? No.
Here she's holding the white passing hapa baby of her friend
View attachment 2091614
Her friend
View attachment 2091616
It's incredible, and nobody documented this until now.

You just know she's been blessed with good looks, wealth and social leverage and yet she a huge cumslut for White men.
And IF she settles down for a non-white Chad, especially an Asian one, it's where you know she has found a betabux to provide her.
she looks similar to every single other asian woman, completely average and somewhat inhuman looking.

they are the only race that has completely different facial structures and not just different colors

truly a different species. this one in particular is completely average and a terrible pick for attractive asians. fat face, doesnt look young or skinny

terrible taste tbh

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito and Cheesyrumble
How many times have you ricecels been saying "single anecdote"? Your unironically cope with
"BUT-BUT-BUT YOU SEE!!! THESE ASIAN CELEBRITIES THAT LIVE IN 99.9% ASIAN COUNTRIES, THAT ARE GATEKEEPED AND STALKED BY THEIR ASIAN HANDLERS AND PR MARKETERS DON'T GET WITH WHITE MEN!!"

In your dreams, you've seen a lot of things, but there is a specific top, a ceiling, would you say a "standard" for the best looking Asian women, and this girl mirrors them all. Every single one. You could put her in the cast of one of your Chinese flicks or in some Kpop band and she'd fit right in. In terms of face, she's better looking than most Asian celebrities in both Asia the West.
I can bring you hundreds of examples, but I'm not here to racebait (like you are). I simply made a thread about something that I've discovered today.
Holy Autism. Keep pretending beauty standards arent different in East asia jfl. It's OK bhai, u can keep worshiping ur becky gooks all u want

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Oh, I guess her sister is the Stacy then? Lmao
Muh lightskin

Yet ANOTHER cope.
Every time. She could powder her face in skin-whitening and get that effect. There are no Asians who are "white as snow", unless you are albino there are no White people who are like that either. White people have pink skin.
Korean idols have brown or yellow skin under their makeup.
This is Jisoo without makeup and skin-whitening. What color do you see?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
View attachment 2091684
Yet ANOTHER cope.
Every time. She could powder her face in skin-whitening and get that effect. There are no Asians who are "white as snow", unless you are albino there are no White people who are like that either. White people have pink skin.
View attachment 2091687
true, koreans are shitskins. actual light asians are south chinese, theyre close to european levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and HeightPilledum
View attachment 2091684
Yet ANOTHER cope.
View attachment 2091687

average laotian

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

I said Asian celebrities in the WEST you absolute fucking retard. And everyone here, even white guys and curries, have said they've seen better looking Asian girls than the one Asian girl you post. Read this shit, top tier Asians gigamog every other race and cuck every other race worldwide. Regardless, you won't pull any bitches solely on the basis of your race, which is inferior to mine. I've fucked bitches, you're KHHV. You're genetically inferior to me in every conceivable aspect either way you absolute genetic dead end worthless subhuman. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, know your place under your master.

East Asian men are the biggest cuckers outside of America, where western media and propaganda hard forces negative stereotypes onto them (While some other minorities like niggers get completely uplifted by western media) due to the fact that they are the only race which truly challenges western dominance, and their countries are the only countries which truly challenge western countries. They vastly out earn white people in their own countries, and the gap between them and the other races is only getting bigger and bigger. They fuck more much white women than white men fuck Asian women worldwide as seen in Eastern Europe, and they fuck much more black women than black men fuck Asian women worldwide as seen in Africa (Already showed this above so I won't go into detail about it). The apparent East Asian SMV in the West is vastly due to negative stereotypes forced onto them by western media, but stereotypes are improving for them extremely quickly. The top tier East Asian men have higher SMV than the top tier men of any other race. East Asians have the most collagen and the healthiest and best looking skin which never wrinkles. They have the strongest and thickest hair which never falls out or stops growing. They experience wrinkling and balding the least of any race. They have been proven to age much better and stay in their prime much longer than any other race, which is part of the reason why they live the longest lives. They are the wealthiest and have the highest status on average. Kpop Asians are the only demographic of race that can pull with only their faces specifically, showing that East Asians have the most aesthetic and attractive faces of any race. Asian men and women are the most attractive men and women in the world, which is why western media vehemently brings down the former which threatens them, yet uplifts and fetishizes the latter which doesn’t threaten them. If an East Asian man is tall and well built with an aesthetic masculine face, they completely gigamog every other race of man. If you look at Chads of every race, look who women want the most. The least women chose the Asian Chang to go out compared to other races, and the same pattern occurs in pretty much every TikTok video like this you can find. Prove me wrong if you can.

Besides the stereotypes and propaganda, an average Asian might struggle because the clever Asian government and competent leaders produce IQcels that actually benefit their country. Asians tend to be shorter (Though that's changing very quickly) and more high inhib, focusing on education rather than socialization, so a white normie might mog an Asian normie in terms of SMV in the west. However, Asians are the definition of high skill cap and succeed more as Changs than any other race, partly due to wealth and status and partly due to having the best skin/collagen/hair/face/aging. As long as an Asian is tall and well built and good at socializing, he’s well above any other race, and East Asians are getting taller and stronger at a faster rate than any other race due to quickly improving nutrition, economy, and living conditions. China and South Korea are growing in height faster than any other country, while certain western countries like the United States and the Netherlands are getting shorter or staying stagnant.

www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/07/27/487391773/americans-are-shrinking-while-chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up

1676244627239-png.2076804

www.cnn.com/2021/10/11/china/average-height-mic-intl-hnk/index.html

1676244574853-png.2076803

East Asians are also increasing in strength the most, seeing as how China has won the last 6 Olympic weightlifting championships when no other country has done so. The Chinese are a naturally tall and strong race if they didn't have so many malnourished peasants and subpar nutrition, and if they don't hard focus their culture on education. That's why since they're increasing in economic power and GDP so rapidly and improving their nutrition so much, they're the fastest growing race in height bar none. Pacific Islanders are descended from Chinese and they're the biggest and physically strongest race in the world bar none, since they adapted to an environment where they couldn't develop their intelligence as much and had to rely on physicality and unending warfare. The Chinese are a naturally strong race seeing as how they're much stronger than countries they're poorer than, as you can see in the chart below. Although China is low-mid income, the males have a stronger grip strength than almost all the males from countries with mid income and mid-high income, and as their income improves, they're going to become even stronger.

1676244948258-png.2076809

Df07lADXkAA-1OJ.jpg

1676245923604-png.2076830

1676246217272-png.2076835

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/rankings/technological-expertise

150911-top-patent-applications-2013.png

On topic again. An East Asian man will also age far better and stay attractive for a much longer period of time and still be able to slay in elderly age. They bald the least and wrinkle the least, unlike white men who tend to age like milk. The Asian girls that intermarry with other races tend to be unattractive by Asian standards and would be considered as such in their home countries. That’s why you often see white Chads and subhumans marrying Asian Beckies and below, creating hapa abominations. The Asian men who date white women usually only date the attractive high quality ones, in stark contrast to the black men who date white women. If you search up the best looking Asian celebrities in both the West and in their home countries, it’s clear that the top tier Asian women almost exclusively date top tier Asian men and do not intermix in with any other race, although there are exceptions. In places other than the West where western propaganda and artificial negative stereotypes don't affect them or positive stereotypes may even help East Asians, they are much better off. In Southeast Asia and Eastern Europe for example, East Asian men are the highest SMV race. Not only that, their SMV and influence over pop culture in the west is increasing at the fastest rate of any race, with stuff like anime, Kpop, TikTok, the gaming industry, etc. becoming more and more mainstream. This is a deliberate effort, and the west is getting easternized.

1628030117914-png.1253935

"The number of marriages between Russian women and East Asian men beats all records.
East Asian men over the past decade have become the most eligible suitors for 'Russian wives.'
If throughout the entire post-Soviet period until 2012, Turkish men held the leadership among foreign suitors for our compatriots by a wide margin, then since 2012 the situation has changed dramatically.
So, the number of marriages where the wife is Russian and the groom is Chinese, concluded in 2019, for the first time exceeded 5 thousand, where the groom is from South Korea - 3.5 thousand. In the last 5 years, the annual growth in the number of such marriages has exceeded 15%. And all indications are that the trend will only intensify.
Recall that the number of Russian wives living in Turkey in 2016 exceeded 100 thousand. At the same time, the number of children from such mixed marriages was slightly more than 240 thousand.
In East Asia, the number of Russian wives is approaching the 50,000 mark, and there are already more than 110,000 mixed descendants. It is noted at the same time that a large number of Russian women have children from Asian men, not being legally married to the latter.
The main feature of Russian women with an East Asian groom is their young age. The average age of a Russian wife is 22 years, the average age of having a child in a joint marriage is 23.7 years. By comparison, Turkish men are especially popular with women who already have children from previous marriages.
Russian women note that in East Asian men they are attracted to family orientation, reliability and loyalty; at the same time, in Turkish men it repels - a large number of prohibitions for a wife; and in domestic - laziness and a high percentage of divorces. Marriages with East Asian men break up after 3 years only in 17% of cases, while marriages with Russian men break up more than 70%."

East Asian men are completely cucking the fuck out of Eastern European men, and Eastern European men aren't doing anything remotely close with East Asian women. Despite white men taking much more Asian wives than the other way around in the west, there are more Chinese men + Russian women couples than all WMAF couples combined in all of the West combined. Not only the Chinese either, other East Asians are doing this as well. Their relationships are much higher quality and last longer too, JUST like their relationships in the west. Divorce rates of 17% vs 70%, that's an insane number. And that's only Russia. Chinese men are taking even more wives from Ukraine, Poland, and other Eastern European countries, and the rate is only increasing. Even today, Chinese men by themselves fuck more white women than white men fuck every single type of Asian women. Asian men completely cuck Eastern European men, and it's only getting better from here too. Western women are increasingly going to South Korea for Korean men due to the exponentially increasing Korean influence in the west. No high tier Asian struggles to date outside of the west, and it's only getting exponentially better for them from here in the west. Also, it's not getting better in terms of GDP or economy for western countries as compared to East Asia, it's the other way around, just like how the Olympics is only getting better and better for East Asian countries as they improve their economy, living conditions, nutrition, vastly improving their physicality in terms of both size and strength.

20220916_203225-jpg.1918391

20220916_203102-jpg.1918392

North Africans, Middle Easterners, and Mediterraneans were all dominant powers throughout history, but all of them have fallen greatly. The Western and Northern Europeans might have dominated these past few centuries, but make no mistake, they will soon follow in the other races' paths due to getting swarmed and bred out by ethnics in their own countries to near extinction. Only East Asians (Specifically China) have stayed consistently powerful and dominant throughout all these times, equaling or surpassing these other dominant races. Now with mass globalization and advancing technology, once they’re on top again they will remain on top til the end of time. Every single one of those races I mentioned were able to go to other countries and colonize other countries and subjugate other races due to their geography. Now with exponential modernization and globalization, East Asians also have a major amount of access to other countries. What did ALL those races I mentioned have in common? They went to sub-Saharan Africa, raped its land of its rich natural resources, and subjugated sub-Saharan Africans, the easiest and best source of both natural resources and human resources. 1/3 of China's oil comes from Africa. Such is the fate of the Negroids, to be put on a leash by whichever race is the dominant one. The Chinese have global access to other countries now. They're abusing and oppressing niggers in their own countries and cucking them and fucking their women on top of it, and both the males and females worship Chinese men while they do it, besides some males in Africa who are worried about the millions of Chinese men in their country marrying or pumping and dumping their women. However, the Chinese are helping niggers evolve from mud huts and spear chucking, greatly improving their countries, drastically lowering their sky high poverty rates and death rates, and overall civilizing them as their superiors. It's a symbiotic relationship that benefits both groups.

2689359_dxhyrfmxcaebwpr-jpg.1499487

2689360_1480653050324-jpg.1499488

2689358_maxresdefault_1-jpg.1499489

Even in the west, above average East Asians and Changs elevate themselves above other races, even without a status or wealth advantage. The ones who get to marry women of other races tend to be one of those Asians. As you can see from the data above, AMs in AMWF only earn $10K more than WFs. Compare that to the WMs in WMAF who make a whopping $35K more than AFs. Despite the fact that Asian males are the highest earning group in America by far (East Asians, Southeast Asians, and South Asians even though the last isn't really Asian), they still make less money in comparison their white wives than white males in comparison to their Asian wives. The data also shows that AMWF has a higher rate where the wife makes more than the husband than WMAF. 31.3% of white wives make more than their Asian husbands, compared to 24.6% of Asian wives making more than their white husbands. Who are the real betabuxxers? Not to mention, they have better and higher quality relationships than other races as well as lower divorce rates, JUST like their relationships in Eastern Europe. Asian men that go for white women also tend to go for wealthier, higher quality, and more attractive white women than white men and other races tend to go for.

1658842873630-png.1795744

1658842884694-png.1795745

View attachment 2081601

hsfpuvqmr5221.jpg

East Asian men are the biggest cuckers outside of the western sphere of influence. Even in the west, although an Asian normie is at disadvantage, Asians have the highest skill cap in terms of SMV and Changs rise above all the rest, and it's only getting better for them from here. It's clear that East Asians and East Asian countries are improving at the fastest rate of any race and country by far, in terms of wealth, influence, SMV, economy, military, technology, height, nutrition, living standards, and athletics. East Asians were always a dominant power during North African dominance, Middle Eastern dominance, Mediterranean dominance, and Western European dominance, the only race that stayed consistent throughout all of history. Now that technology and globalization has reached all these new heights, when China rises up to the top, it will be the dominant country forever, and East Asians will be the dominant race for all time.

Last edited:
Asian men are such pathetic cucks for putting up with this, i can't even feel bad for you guys anymore. You people are extremely nurtured at this point. Brown men would literally be honor killing their foids if they caught them whoring around with white guys like this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 16960
Holy Autism. Keep pretending beauty standards arent different in East asia jfl. It's OK bhai, u can keep worshiping ur becky gooks all u want
If by "beauty standards" you mean powdering your face in skin-whitening, then she's done that too
Snapinstaapp 1080 318642205 542564051053528 3556578864423684969 n

Snapinstaapp 1080 83840357 2574573479322266 8572630549209162772 n

Snapinstaapp 1080 84538371 1036948010000078 4922196423782645768 n

Snapinstaapp 1080 87270801 190192732277363 5051937592258834069 n

Here you go.
"White as snow" like every generic celebrity in Asia. Literally just add some makeup.
Do I, a newfag such as ME, have to teach you dumb faggots that Asians aren't white-skinned? Holy fuck, you lot are retarded

Cope all the kpop niggas are pale, one guy at my work from Korea is pale af.
Allkpop 1649143341 20220405 astro 1

NFlying Twitter

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Why are cumskin yellowfevercels such huge race copers?

Ice spice body is 😍😍😍😍

But lmfao at her phenotype and skin complexion with her weird psudo negroid face

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jigen, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Exactly, u can racebait tons of different ways to fit ur personal agenda and sexual interests. But it truly is just tiring to see greycels (or alt accounts :rolleyes:) make muh BBC and etc threads that we've seen a million times.

I mean it's whatever 🤷. I'm the one complaing whining on an aspie incel forum about muh racism jfl
Just remind them that everyday Kinh moggers slay cum women. The mongols used to go on rape trains in EE for fun back in the day. Cumskins are the real cucks

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25663, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 16960 and 1 other person
Asian men are such pathetic cucks for putting up with this, i can't even feel bad for you guys anymore. You people are extremely nurtured at this point. Brown men would literally be honor killing their foids if they caught them whoring around with white guys like this.

Are you fucking retarded? You were worshipping us in this thread bipolar ass nigga. And this is America, not Asia, there are much more white men than Asian men here.

Asians are doing much more to kill white people than your kind ever has. 2 WW2 Japanese kamikaze soldiers killed over 500 Americans single handedly while many of you subhumans (not all) worship and defend pigskins, especially on this forum, and don't get me started on the Mongols when they massacred Eastern Europe. If anything, we're the least cucked and nurtured race. We don't treat non Asians kindly in our home countries.

Ensign_Kiyoshi_Ogawa_hit_Bunker_Hill_%28new%29.png

Seiz%C5%8D_Yasunori_and_Zero_%28cropped%2C_b%26w%29.jpg

TL;DR: "We estimated that US life expectancy at birth dropped by 3.08 years due to the million COVID-19 deaths. Economic welfare losses estimated in terms of national income growth supplemented by the value of lives lost, was in the order of US$3.57 trillion."

Capture
qvl65udb5k971.jpg

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Skry and Cheesyrumble
  • +1
lookism-really.gif

i have seen better looking wmaf couples walking down the street in the bay area. you've been clouded by her internet clout, shes quite literally a plain becky who's makeup-maxxed with botox

The mongols used to go on rape trains
WE WUZ MONGOLS
Meanwhile, White American men 50 years ago raped and impregnated thousands of Asian women in wars for Vietnam and Korea.
Oh wait.
Even better. Japanese women, after seeing their country getting nuked and men slaughtered in the MILLIONS by White American men, they...
immediately jumped on their cocks
1952 05 Airmen and Japanese dates being tourist

With no regret whatsoever.
They laugh and snicker about it and we have photographic evidence of this, Instead of imaginary LARPing fantasies

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 13787
never happened + euros raped mongols for thousands of years before that

I'm curious, do you think the sand niggers raped Europeans or the other way around?

WE WUZ MONGOLS
Meanwhile, White American men 50 years ago raped and impregnated thousands of Asian women in wars for Vietnam and Korea.
Oh wait.
Even better. Japanese women, after seeing their country getting nuked and men slaughtered in the MILLIONS by White American men, they...
View attachment 2091711
They laugh and snicker about it and we have photographic evidence of this, Instead of imaginary LARPing fantasies
there's no genetic mark left by mongols anywhere in eastern europe. this imaginary mass raping of east european women by mongols is a hilarious cope

• +1
Are you fucking retarded? You were worshipping us in this thread bipolar ass nigga. And this is America, not Asia, there are much more white men than Asian men here.

Asians are doing much more to kill white people than your kind ever has. 2 WW2 Japanese kamikaze soldiers killed over 500 Americans single handedly while many of you subhumans (not all) worship and defend pigskins, especially on this forum, and don't get me started on the Mongols when they massacred Eastern Europe. If anything, we're the least cucked and nurtured race. We don't treat non Asians kindly in our home countries.

TL;DR: "We estimated that US life expectancy at birth dropped by 3.08 years due to the million COVID-19 deaths. Economic welfare losses estimated in terms of national income growth supplemented by the value of lives lost, was in the order of US$3.57 trillion."

Capture
qvl65udb5k971.jpg

I respect your governments interactions with western governments. But I'm talking about individual Asian men's reaction to their women with their white worshipping. Also none of that historical shit matters in modern day.

lookism-really.gif

i have seen better looking wmaf couples walking down the street in the bay area.
I doubt that, but if true, I'm completely okay with it.
shes quite literally a plain becky who's makeup-maxxed with botox
That's where you're coping, she's better looking or just as good looking as what would normally be considered Asian Stacies.
She doesn't even wear that much makeup, I'd say considerably less than the actual Beckies you can find in photos with her. But you do you

WE WUZ MONGOLS
Oh wait.
View attachment 2091711
so what? And your women fucked niggers as soon as they wouldn’t get burnt alive for it, you guys made propoganda and films and shit in place to fear the cum whore from BBC and yet I still got cucked. So carry on coping like I GAF the fact is we KINH and mongol bad boys fucked your women and continue to do so.

Your women are not exempt from this they get trains ran on them by niggers in university like the pink sluts they are so carry on laughing

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 22135, Deleted member 25663 and 1 other person
WE WUZ MONGOLS
Oh wait.
View attachment 2091711
Vietnamese refer to Northern Vietnamese you cumskin fuck
FBnAgyBNKwuO6o4dEIbTEKFa38n003Vsnyh0ECvyESU.jpg
nu8-57015.jpg

You cumskins got eviscerated by them

The "Vietnamese" women you fucked were South Vietnamese aka Vietnamized cambodian jungle gooks

I'm curious, do you think the sand niggers raped Europeans or the other way around?
Sand niggers got raped in the bronze age by steppe pastoralists
beyond that, there's no genetic proof of sandnigs leaving a mark on europeans

so what? And your women fucked niggers as soon as they wouldn’t get burnt alive for it, you guys made propoganda and films and shit in place to fear the cum whore from BBC and yet I still got cucked. So carry on coping like I GAF the fact is we KINH and mongol bad boys fucked your women and continue to do so.

Your women are not exempt from this they get trains ran on them by niggers in university like the pink sluts they are so carry on laughing
Very typical of ricecels seeking refuge in black men and the "BBC" meme as soon as they are confronted with reality
Giphy

Thanks for keeping the stereotype alive.
Anyhow, I don't mean disrespect to Asian Changs, but your butthurt attitudes and coping to the moon is unbelievable.
Some random White guy could have an orgy with all of TWICE, BLACKPINK and multiple young Chinese and Japanese female celebrities tomorrow and you faggots would still cope that they just aren't as good looking as the cleaning lady next door

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
WE WUZ MONGOLS
Oh wait.
View attachment 2091711

I've seen that exact same photo multiple times from hard coping pigskins, one single photo doesn't mean jack shit. Meanwhile the Mongols massacred a quarter of the population of certain Eastern European countries.

ResultNumerous European political entities destroyed, subjugated, or raided and forced to pay tribute. Devastation of the populations, cultures, and political structures in most of Eastern Europe and the Caucasus and Central Europe. Eventual Mongol withdrawal from Central Europe (1242).
Territorial
changes
Volga Bulgaria, Cumania, Alania, and the Kievan Rus' principalities conquered and become vassals of the Mongol Empire. The Kingdom of Georgia subjugated. Parts of the Kingdom of Hungary temporarily controlled by Mongol Empire. Eastern and Central Europe and the North Caucasus repeatedly subject to raids and invasions.

And remember, the most important thing is that white people are getting swarmed and bred out by ethnics and going extinct in all their own countries.

I respect your governments interactions with western governments. But I'm talking about individual Asian men's reaction to their women with their white worshipping. Also none of that historical shit matters in modern day.

Ricecel NPCs will be exterminated from the gene pool anyways, there is huge natural selection going on in China nowadays. Also, I posted about how China is raping the US and other western countries with bioweapons, that's modern day and not history. It has had vast impacts on the economies and infrastructure of those countries. US has over 100 times the deaths of China despite having 1/4th the population lmfao. We're also cucking them without killing them just like the ethnics swarming and breeding them out in their own countries, take a look at this GIF.

1677277964406-gif.2090401

Asians make more money than them in their own countries, and the wage gap between Asians and every other race in the west is only getting bigger and bigger.

1677278324365-jpeg.2090413

WE WUZ MONGOLS
Oh wait.
View attachment 2091711
i don't disagree with your point about japanese women, but photographic "evidence" is laughable

acrefore-9780190277727-e-268-graphic-008-full.jpg

here's photographic evidence of southeast asian moggers with white women. i guess it's a fair trade

• JFL
i guess it's a fair trade
no. you cant expect SEA men to put up with their beautiful women being stolen and receiving hulking bulldykes in return

Very typical of ricecels seeking refuge in black men and the "BBC" meme as soon as they are confronted with reality
View attachment 2091715
Anyhow, I don't mean disrespect to Asian Changs, but your butthurt attitudes and coping to the moon is unbelievable.
Some random White guy could have an orgy with all of TWICE, BLACKPINK and multiple young Chinese and Japanese female celebrities tomorrow and you faggots would still cope that they just aren't as good looking as the cleaning lady next door
If you said your avg Gook foid I’d be inclined to somewhat agree but blackpink? Umm yeah no unless white is 8/10 6ft+ chad it ain’t gonna happen m8 nice cope

But hey 👋 the jew imports niggers everyday into Europe and as you cuck Azns niggers are cucking you so the cuck cycle begins and nobody’s safe. Maybe if you left our women alone maybe niggers will stop fucking yours and we can all be happy but no you pink fucks want our KINH princesses so now we will slay you pink women

• JFL
i don't disagree with your point about japanese women, but photographic "evidence" is laughable

here's photographic evidence of southeast asian moggers with white women. i guess it's a fair trade
Kinhed.com

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
View attachment 2091715
Hes a black guy larping btw
Jfl at your iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 21661 and HeightPilledum
Vietnamese refer to Northern Vietnamese you cumskin fuck
FBnAgyBNKwuO6o4dEIbTEKFa38n003Vsnyh0ECvyESU.jpg
nu8-57015.jpg

You cumskins got eviscerated by them

The "Vietnamese" women you fucked were South Vietnamese aka Vietnamized cambodian jungle gooks
War mostly between Vietnamese and other Vietnamese and you still got 20 times more casualties and thousands of impregnated women. No Vietnamese army has ever arrived in America, combed American cities, raped American women in the thousands and no Vietnamese gassed random Americans with test gas.
You won the war, but you physically lost more than any American at home.
By the way...

Now Vietnam is just any other random SEA monkey country.
Just slightly richer than the Philippines and with less ladyboys than Thailand

Sand niggers got raped in the bronze age by steppe pastoralists
beyond that, there's no genetic proof of sandnigs leaving a mark on europeans

Why would the Mongols conquer and massacre and vassalize Eastern European countries just to not fuck any women? It's actually hilarious how desperately you want to prove Europeans raped everyone and weren't raped by anyone lmfao. I mean you did say you would let your girl get fucked by a Nordic man unironically just so she doesn't leave, so I see why you're cucking so hard for them. You need to take a break from the internet for your own sake tbh. Multiple different MENA civilizations conquered European countries and raped European women for all of history. A lot of them did take concubines or enslave women or take women back to their countries instead of just raping them then and there though.

The Ottoman rulers would keep hundreds, even thousands, of concubines in the Imperial harem. Most slaves in the Ottoman harem comprised women who had been kidnapped from Christian lands. Some had been abducted during raids by the Tatars while others had been captured by maritime pirates.[95] Female war captives were often turned into concubines for the Ottoman rulers. Ambitious slave families associated with the palace would also frequently offer their daughters up as concubines.[96] The most highly desired slave-concubines in the Muslim world were not African women, but white girls, typically of Circassian or Georgian origin.

During Barbary pirate raids, Muslims enslaved an estimated 50-75,000 Christian women from Europe.[109][103] Many such women were consigned to household service, with some European concubines achieved significant political power through their masters. For example, one 17th century British diplomat reported that a European concubine had become the de facto ruler of the city state of Algiers.[103][vague] This refer to Mohammed Trik, the Dey of Algiers, who in an English report from 1676 is noted to have been married to his former slave concubine, described as a "cunning covetous English woman, who would sell her soule for a Bribe", with whom the English viewed it as "chargeable to bee kept in her favour… for Countrysake".[110]

European accounts typically condemned European concubines who converted to Islam as apostates, while praising women who bravely resisted the "depravity" of their Muslim masters.[103] This kind of writing would later give rise to the "harem fantasy" in the 19th century orientalism.[103] French general Thomas Robert Bugeaud wrote that children of concubines in Algeria were treated the same as other children and slaves enjoyed the same lifestyle as their owners.[111]

If you said your avg Gook foid I’d be inclined to somewhat agree but blackpink? Umm yeah no unless white is 8/10 6ft+ chad it ain’t gonna happen m8 nice cope

But hey 👋 the jew imports niggers everyday into Europe and as you cuck Azns niggers are cucking you so the cuck cycle begins and nobody’s safe. Maybe if you left our women alone maybe niggers will stop fucking yours and we can all be happy but no you pink fucks want our KINH princesses so now we will slay you pink women

East Asians are cucking both whites and blacks worldwide astronomically more than the other way around if you look at Eastern Europe and Africa tbh, and it's only very quickly increasing from there as more and more Asians go to those countries

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
War mostly between Vietnamese and other Vietnamese and you still got 20 times more casualties and thousands of impregnated women. No Vietnamese army has ever arrived in America, combed American cities, raped American women in the thousands and no Vietnamese gassed random Americans with test gas.
You won the war, but you physically lost more than any American at home.
By the way...
View attachment 2091719
View attachment 2091720
View attachment 2091721
Now Vietnam is just any other random SEA monkey country.
Just slightly richer than the Philippines and with less ladyboys than Thailand
Stupid fucking cumskin monkey

Your food is utter dogshit
Your cumskin foods failed in Vietnam while Kinh cuisine and restaurants thrive in America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377

Difference is these Filipino men got dragged down the streets and got beaten by a White mob after this photo with local bar whores was taken.

No Japanese man ever did this. Never. No Vietnamese, no Filipino, no Thai... Nobody dared interrupt

that gook women is repulsive next to whites and latinas.

4/10

>some drunk retard got sucker punched by a security guard

I guess it's ogre now.
Pack it up boys, the reputation of SEA men constantly getting cucked by the lowest and most subhuman white men is now completely redeemed after this history-changing event
View attachment 2091726
9892.jpg

😲 wow she looks good, fogs every woman in the room easily

gigachad only tho

Seriously white guys don't get it but East Asian men are hardcore lightskinmaxxers and refuse to date women who aren't pale as snow. For this reason east asian women are obsessed with getting as light as possible.
She's LTB in Korea.
if she is "low tier becky" in Korea then it must be land of the stacies

you are coping

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, johncruz12345, Chadeep and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back