@numbthepain WORST MOD ON THE SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
tombradylover

tombradylover

5.5 PSL Persian Incel

@NumbThePain BAN CLAVICULAR RIGHT NOW. HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT @FrameMaxxxer SAID OR DID. CLAVICULAR THREATENED TO KILL @anthony111553 WITHOUT MAKING IT CLEAR HE WAS JOKEING. JFL AT U UR THE WORST MOD ON THIS SITE BAN CLAVICULAR RIGHT NOW OR UNBAN FRAMEMAXXXER DO IT U STUPID JEW ILL GRAPE UR FAMILY

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, The Homelander, ItsOver999 and 50 others
Screen Shot 2024 09 27 at 114521 AM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Homelander, Nirvana, try2beme and 11 others
High T

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander, psychomandible, lBlame and 12 others
Forum wouldn’t exist with consistent bans

So they just ban who they don’t like or think won’t change anything if they’re gone

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, iblamechico, Nirvana and 14 others
THIS MOD DESERVES TO GET GRAPED BY MY ETHNIC GIRTHLET DICKLET

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, ItsOver999, boss8055 and 16 others
1061E011 3EDC 40F3 8157 CA22F62E0A74

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Nirvana, anthony111553 and 7 others
View attachment 3202484
@NumbThePain BAN CLAVICULAR RIGHT NOW. HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT @FrameMaxxxer SAID OR DID. CLAVICULAR THREATENED TO KILL @anthony111553 WITHOUT MAKING IT CLEAR HE WAS JOKEING. JFL AT U UR THE WORST MOD ON THIS SITE BAN CLAVICULAR RIGHT NOW OR UNBAN FRAMEMAXXXER DO IT U STUPID JEW ILL GRAPE UR FAMILY
THIS IS GROUNDS TO BAN CLAVICULAR. BAN CLAVICULAR OR UNBAN FRAMEMAXXXER UR IN A PICKLE NOW U STUPID FUCK MOD. KILL YOURSELF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999, psychomandible, yodasbigonials and 4 others
Forum wouldn’t exist with consistent bans

So they just ban who they don’t like or think won’t change anything if they’re gone
JOKES ON THEM IM NOT LETTING THE HYPOCRISY GO UNNOTICED

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Kroker, wrist cry and 1 other person
ANTHONY FEELS UNSAFE HE MUST BE PROTECTED @NumbThePain U NEED TO BAN CLAVICULAR BE CONSISTENT BE A GOOD MOD AND TREAT EVERYONE EQUALLY

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Imretarded?, ItsOver999 and 12 others

YOOOOOOO @NumbThePain BAN CLAVIUCLAR U STUPID BITCH DO IT FUCKING WORST MOD EVER FUCKING EVER AHHHHHHHHH U NEED TO DIE ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, ItsOver999, Nirvana and 14 others
HE STOLE MY REPS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, watah, anthony111553 and 5 others
View attachment 3202484
View attachment 3202504

YOOOOOOO @NumbThePain BAN CLAVIUCLAR U STUPID BITCH DO IT FUCKING WORST MOD EVER FUCKING EVER AHHHHHHHHH U NEED TO DIE ASAP
EVERYONE SPREAD THE WORD. @NumbThePain IS A HYPOCRITE PEICE OF SHIT THAT NEEDS TO BE DEMODDED AND GRAPED IF HE CANT DO HIS JOB PROPERLY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Nirvana, cannotbeasked and 6 others
Jfl If I made this thread I'll be banned 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Nirvana, YungTrappa and 7 others
@Alexanderr look at this fucking hypocrite u employ u bastard. @Master fuck u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Nirvana, psychomandible and 2 others
Screen Shot 2024 09 27 at 120344 PM

@NumbThePain CLAV TOLD ANTHONY HE WANTS TO KILL HIM AND HARRASED HIM. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR. BAN CLAVICULAR THIS INSTANT U HAVE BEEN EXPOSED FOR WHAT YOU TRULY ARE. A PIECE OF SHIT DUTCH FUCKING INBRED BASTARD HYPOCRITE WHO NEEDS TO KILL HIMSELF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Nirvana, Litekiller11 and 9 others
High T Iranian bvll

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, Litekiller11, anthony111553 and 5 others
High T Iranian bvll
These dumb fucks really thought id go to bed wake up and cool off. STUPID BASTARDS I HAVE TESTOSTERONE RUNNING THROUGH MY VEINS I WILL NEVER LET THIS GO AWAY UNTIL ITS THE DEATH OF ME

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999, psychomandible, MA_ascender and 6 others
So let me get this straight.
kys is a threat to someone so it should be banned
But I will kill you is JUST A PRANK BRO and should not be banned
Do I understand this correctly?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, ItsOver999, 4lt.Real and 4 others
So let me get this straight.
kys is a threat to someone so it should be banned
But I will kill you is JUST A PRANK BRO and should not be banned
Do I understand this correctly?
Other way around u can tell ppl to kill themselves but if u say i will kill u its bannable offense. BUT CLAVICULAR HAS SAID IT SO MANY TIMES AND @FrameMaxxxer SAYS IT ONCE TO CLAVICULAR AND GETS PERMA BANNED BRO IM FUCKING FUMING

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Nirvana, psychomandible and 2 others
Other way around u can tell ppl to kill themselves but if u say i will kill u its bannable offense. BUT CLAVICULAR HAS SAID IT SO MANY TIMES AND @FrameMaxxxer SAYS IT ONCE TO CLAVICULAR AND GETS PERMA BANNED BRO IM FUCKING FUMING
jfl now @FrameMaxxxer will ask in ban appeal for dick rating instead

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Nirvana and tombradylover
@Gengar would u unban @FrameMaxxxer if he sends you? or are you retired cockologist?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Nirvana, Gengar and 1 other person
@Gengar would u unban @FrameMaxxxer if he sends you? or are you retired cockologist?
theres nothing gengar can do numbthepain is an admin he need to change it himself or get overruled by another admin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, psychomandible, Gengar and 1 other person
theres nothing gengar can do numbthepain is an admin he need to change it himself or get overruled by another admin
just yesterday moreroidsmoredates told me to kill myself, lets see if @NumbThePain will actually ban him or if there are double standards for everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and tombradylover
Civil war bump!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999, Nirvana, anthony111553 and 3 others
just yesterday moreroidsmoredates told me to kill myself, lets see if @NumbThePain will actually ban him or if there are double standards for everyone
THANK U DOUBLE STANDADS PISS ME OFF FUCK NUMBTHEPAIN HAHAHAAHAHHA U STUPID BUTCH @NumbThePain U THOUGHT U COULD ABUSE UR POWERS AND NOONE WOULD BAT AN EYE U STUPID FUCK DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY POWERS MUAHAHAHAHA THIS SITE WONT STAND FOR THIS ANY LONGER

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Captain Mog
THANK U DOUBLE STANDADS PISS ME OFF FUCK NUMBTHEPAIN HAHAHAAHAHHA U STUPID BUTCH @NumbThePain U THOUGHT U COULD ABUSE UR POWERS AND NOONE WOULD BAT AN EYE U STUPID FUCK DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY POWERS MUAHAHAHAHA THIS SITE WONT STAND FOR THIS ANY LONGER
am backing you on this bro

they have to be fully transparent on this shit

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
am backing you on this bro

they have to be fully transparent on this shit
YES WE NEED TO UNITE ENOUGH OF BEING TREATED LIKE SHIT ALLL USERS WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER LETS UNITE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Captain Mog
jfl it was kinda funny ngl sorry @tombradylover
its funny but there was 0 reason to perma ban him idgaf what anyone says especially when clavicular does the same shit all the time

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, psychomandible, Gengar and 1 other person
do u think clav got jealous of frame tbh?
yes tbh i even admitted to clav frame mogs me too like its not that deep there was no need for clav to get that upset and originally ban frame. But i don't have any issues with clav anymore now its solely on the dumbfuck mod who is a hypocrite

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and twinkceluwu
yes tbh i even admitted to clav frame mogs me too like its not that deep there was no need for clav to get that upset and originally ban frame. But i don't have any issues with clav anymore now its solely on the dumbfuck mod who is a hypocrite
have u tried private messaging @NumbThePain?

• JFL
Reactions: Nirvana and tombradylover
Oy vey! Stop this all at once, goy! We shall crush this rebellion like how our ancestors got crushed by the Romans back in the day.

PS: I DO NOT SUPPORT THE REASON BEHIND THE BAN, BUT ADMINISTRATORS DECIDE WHAT IS OKAY AND WHAT ISN'T, SO WHAT I SUPPORT OR DO NOT SUPPORT HAS ZERO INFLUENCE OR RELEVANCE. I LOVE BOTH NUMBTHEPAIN AND TOMBRADYLOVER.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, Nirvana, psychomandible and 4 others
Oy vey! Stop this all at once, goy! We shall crush this rebellion like how our ancestors got crushed by the Romans back in the day.

PS: I DO NOT SUPPORT THE REASON BEHIND THE BAN, BUT ADMINISTRATORS DECIDE WHAT IS OKAY AND WHAT ISN'T, SO WHAT I SUPPORT OR DO NOT SUPPORT HAS ZERO INFLUENCE OR RELEVANCE. I LOVE BOTH NUMBTHEPAIN AND TOMBRADYLOVER.
dont worry about this bhai i didnt wanna drag u into this for a reason u and @TechnoBoss and @emeraldglass are great mods who i think very highly off ik it was administrator decision so I've been trying to get numbthepain to change his mind i don't expect u guys to intervene don't worry about it

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Nirvana, emeraldglass, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
I agree with threatening to kill anthony111553 but I'm not dick riding or kissing anybody's ass or anything like that

I'll just say: what's the point of looksmaxxing if you won't get treated favorably once you ascend? Maybe he said he was gonna kill him but we know he's not gonna go ER anytime soon, so practically it's just another way of saying f u :feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, AlbinoMaxxer and tombradylover
dont worry about this bhai i didnt wanna drag u into this for a reason u and @TechnoBoss and @emeraldglass are great mods who i think very highly off ik it was administrator decision so I've been trying to get numbthepain to change his mind i don't expect u guys to intervene don't worry about it
Well, I wish we could have all gotten along. :feelswah: If your intention was to change his mind, the last thing to go about it is the way you are doing it here. He will just double down on his stance, it's a natural response. I am the same way. If someone already perceives me negatively then I won't take steps to change it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, emeraldglass and tombradylover
I agree with threatening to kill anthony111553 but I'm not dick riding or kissing anybody's ass or anything like that

I'll just say: what's the point of looksmaxxing if you won't get treated favorably once you ascend? Maybe he said he was gonna kill him but we know he's not gonna go ER anytime soon, so practically it's just another way of saying f u :feelswat:
just fucking LMAO i caged

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Well, I wish we could have all gotten along. :feelswah: If your intention was to change his mind, the last thing to go about it is the way you are doing it here. He will just double down on his stance, it's a natural response. I am the same way. If someone already perceives me negatively then I won't take steps to change it.
its such an injustice i cant help but rage. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but framemaxxxer is my best friend I owe it to him to back him up no matter what. I definitely could have been nicer about this but I just rage when i ffeel like an injustice has occurred. And the niger numbthepain was being hypocritical about it too which made me more mad. Perhaps ill apologize at some point and see what happens. But for now its war until he admits what he did was too far

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, MA_ascender and Gengar
Status
Not open for further replies.