@numbthepain WORST MOD ON THE SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a pathetic piece of shit
YugoDutch is a .is mod/admin, those retards get a power boner each time they warn or ban someone.

He’s just doing it to compensate for his miserable life, the only thing he has achieved in life is being an admin on the most pathetic website to exist.
its fucking pathetic asf bro. Im glad so many users are uniting to shit on these retards. Gives me hope.

• Love it
Reactions: castizo and N1666
@anthony111553 i hope your doing ok mentally bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chudlite, cc_7373 and NZb6Air
jfl he has 50 iq on his best day why do you care about him?
wow i click back on org and this is the first thing i see, i'm going back to my other shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana, NZb6Air, tombradylover and 1 other person
wow i click back on org and this is the first thing i see, i'm going back to my other shit
no dont go away ignore him hes joking. We need you in this fight brother

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and twinkceluwu
View attachment 3202484
@NumbThePain BAN CLAVICULAR RIGHT NOW. HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT @FrameMaxxxer SAID OR DID. CLAVICULAR THREATENED TO KILL @anthony111553 WITHOUT MAKING IT CLEAR HE WAS JOKEING. JFL AT U UR THE WORST MOD ON THIS SITE BAN CLAVICULAR RIGHT NOW OR UNBAN FRAMEMAXXXER DO IT U STUPID JEW ILL GRAPE UR FAMILY
@enchanted_elixir has the civil war begun?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
@n9wiff @NZb6Air @anthony111553 @tombradylover @Gengar @TechnoBoss @twinkceluwu @emeraldglass @WeiWei @SubhumanForever @Saint Casanova @PARISIEN @castizo @flippasav
this is not mass tagging this is a massege you all need to hear
Cea2089e4364964499dd4f4dfaad8253

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, emeraldglass, Gengar and 3 others
@n9wiff @NZb6Air @anthony111553 @tombradylover @Gengar @TechnoBoss @twinkceluwu @emeraldglass @WeiWei @SubhumanForever @Saint Casanova @PARISIEN @castizo @flippasav
View attachment 3202779
inner light

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and ryuken
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and ryuken
The Civil War is in full effect my goodness. Dark days are in front of us soldiers
we must hold a moment of silence for our fallen brothers like moggathon

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken and tombradylover
we must hold a moment of silence for our fallen brothers like moggathon
THIS IS FOR @moggathon THIS IS FOR kaligua (ITS NOT TAGGING HIM FOR SOME REASON). THIS IS FOR @FrameMaxxxer. ALL USERS. RED ALERT. RED ALERT. THE WAR HAS BEGUN. TAG ANY FALLEN COMRADES SO WE CAN REMEMBER THEM BEFORE COMMENCING BATTLE. CHOOSE YOUR SIDE WISELY

View attachment 3202779
:Comfy::Comfy:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roge, tombradylover and ryuken
View attachment 3202779
Looksmax hopecore

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover and ryuken
they undmodded an indian and a cumskin, next up a nigger needs to be unmodded
this forum is dying @Master demodd @NumbThePain and unban great users like @FrameMaxxxer or else everyone is gonna start going to .com and u lose ur money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and toji.
Feel bad for the guy, unfair hypocrite mods

• Love it
Sometimes it takes a few to fall before the revolution begins.

• Love it
fuck da police

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, cc_7373 and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
dont heart this message @tombradylover

perma disgusting actually, nigga lost all his strength and rebellious fervor as soon as a mod sweet talked him into submission 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

i dont support the framemaxxer movement anymore and you should drop it aswell @scrunchables @anthony111553 @vernier @twinkceluwu
Jewish controlling methods, another one has falled

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and NZb6Air
The Civil War is in full effect my goodness. Dark days are in front of us soldiers
Cant we all just mass report certain users and their messages as rebellion, like go for @NumbThePain 's messages, will atleast be annoying to the mods

• JFL
Cant we all just mass report certain users and their messages as rebellion, like go for @NumbThePain 's messages, will atleast be annoying to the mods
holy shit i like ur thinking. im gonna do this. My main objective tho is for everyone to know that @NumbThePain is an evil jewish mod who will ban users for the smallest things possible

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and cc_7373
mirin @NumbThePain ignoring you @tombradylover hes probably laughing his ass off

• JFL
mirin @NumbThePain ignoring you @tombradylover hes probably laughing his ass off
He can keep laughing while I ruin his entire reputation for good

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
jfl when he said let him rest i caged
He responded saying he gave frame a timeout. Idk what that means but I think he finally listened to reason

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and twinkceluwu
holy shit i like ur thinking. im gonna do this. My main objective tho is for everyone to know that @NumbThePain is an evil jewish mod who will ban users for the smallest things possible
Lets spam threads on this, ping everyone, a new era is coming

ADONISS

• JFL
told u bro told u. mirin @NumbThePain mirin
I’ll no longer criticize and insult him. I’m glad he can at least change his mind on bad decisions. I will finally rest now and stop bumping these threads. I have served my purpose. I’m going into a mini retirement. I love all of you. Everyone made this possible this site has amazing users and this gives me a shit ton of hope moving forward. I now will take a break and rest

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
Lets spam threads on this, ping everyone, a new era is coming

ADONISS
Take over for me bhai. I freed framemaxxxer. I will rest for time being

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
I’ll no longer criticize and insult him. I’m glad he can at least change his mind on bad decisions. I will finally rest now and stop bumping these threads. I have served my purpose. I’m going into a mini retirement. I love all of you. Everyone made this possible this site has amazing users and this gives me a shit ton of hope moving forward. I now will take a break and rest
jfl all those cortisol spikes u got. yeah rest up

• JFL
Nooo, how could yall calm down so easily from such Jewish schemes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and tombradylover
Status
Not open for further replies.