@numbthepain WORST MOD ON THE SITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy vey! Stop this all at once, goy! We shall crush this rebellion like how our ancestors got crushed by the Romans back in the day.

PS: I DO NOT SUPPORT THE REASON BEHIND THE BAN, BUT ADMINISTRATORS DECIDE WHAT IS OKAY AND WHAT ISN'T, SO WHAT I SUPPORT OR DO NOT SUPPORT HAS ZERO INFLUENCE OR RELEVANCE. I LOVE BOTH NUMBTHEPAIN AND TOMBRADYLOVER.
dont heart this message @tombradylover
dont worry about this bhai i didnt wanna drag u into this for a reason u and @TechnoBoss and @emeraldglass are great mods who i think very highly off ik it was administrator decision so I've been trying to get numbthepain to change his mind i don't expect u guys to intervene don't worry about it
perma disgusting actually, nigga lost all his strength and rebellious fervor as soon as a mod sweet talked him into submission 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

i dont support the framemaxxer movement anymore and you should drop it aswell @scrunchables @anthony111553 @vernier @twinkceluwu

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, anthony111553, i_love_roosters and 6 others

perma disgusting actually, nigga lost all his strength and rebellious fervor as soon as a mod sweet talked him into submission 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

i dont support the framemaxxer movement anymore and you should drop it aswell @scrunchables @anthony111553 @vernier @twinkceluwu
fuck u niger i like gengar before and after this shit he has nothing to do with this movement and i don't expect him to not back up his fellow admins and mods just for laughs. Hes my nigga still this doesn't change that the beef is squarely between ME AND NUMBTHEPAIN

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Nirvana, Arcturus, Kaari and 5 others

gengar high trust ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Kaari, anthony111553 and 5 others

Stop sucking that tranny clavys cock bhaijaan 😈

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari, ryuken, NZb6Air and 1 other person
@n9wiff waiting for your expose thread bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and tombradylover

I pride myself on being fair niger. Theres no reason to have anger toward mods that didn't do anything wrong. My entire point and reason for being so angry is toward the hypocritical injustice committed by @NumbThePain. If i cant be reasonable and fair myself then my message and reason for angry has no merit. U need to understand this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, scrunchables, NZb6Air and 1 other person
its such an injustice i cant help but rage. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but framemaxxxer is my best friend I owe it to him to back him up no matter what. I definitely could have been nicer about this but I just rage when i ffeel like an injustice has occurred. And the niger numbthepain was being hypocritical about it too which made me more mad. Perhaps ill apologize at some point and see what happens. But for now its war until he admits what he did was too far
I understand bhai, well he can appeal in the future and perhaps he will get unbanned. Just don't let him create any alts in the meantime as it will do nothing but stay him banned.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, tombradylover and twinkceluwu
fuck u niger i like gengar before and after this shit he has nothing to do with this movement and i don't expect him to not back up his fellow admins and mods just for laughs. Hes my nigga still this doesn't change that the beef is squarely between ME AND NUMBTHEPAIN
I don't know why @NZb6Air is being such a little bitch but I guess he has Asperger's.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nirvana, Kaari, vernier and 2 others
I don't know why @NZb6Air is being such a little bitch but I guess he has Asperger's.
im 99% sure hes trolling and hes a damn good troll btw one of the best on this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, anthony111553, scrunchables and 3 others
Unironically true. :Comfy: People IRL don't have any problem coming up to me and asking for directions. :ogre:
mirin but ur definitely high t aswell. brutalised squirtle now hes no longer a mod jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, scrunchables, tombradylover and 1 other person
NO WAY THAT TRUCEL DUTCH FAGGOT IS ADMIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @Master What the fuck is wrong with you?

Downton Abbey Violet Crawley GIF by Peacock

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari, scrunchables and tombradylover
Jfl at him having a boring mtb as his pfp

• JFL
NO WAY THAT TRUCEL DUTCH FAGGOT IS ADMIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @Master What the fuck is wrong with you?

He unironically mogs you into the dirt. Go back to jerking off to women's stanky feet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, emeraldglass, WeiWei and 2 others
Jfl at him having a boring mtb as his pfp
Even his pfp pisses me off. i hate the way that he talks i hate the way that he walks i hate the way that he dresses!

yesssss. another good user on the good guys side

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, scrunchables, Gengar and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, scrunchables, Gengar and 1 other person
Even his pfp pisses me off. i hate the way that he talks i hate the way that he walks i hate the way that he dresses!
Don’t be active on this side when he’s online quite easy to get banned from him

• +1
Don’t be active on this side when he’s online quite easy to get banned from him
my best friend found out the hard way. @Lmao I owe u an apology. Ur nowhere near the worst mod. Its clearly @NumbThePain

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kaari, anthony111553, i_love_roosters and 2 others
So let me get this straight.
kys is a threat to someone so it should be banned
But I will kill you is JUST A PRANK BRO and should not be banned
Do I understand this correctly?
Only 3 accounts would be left on this site if they went by those rules

• JFL
Only 3 accounts would be left on this site if they went by those rules
well im glad they are banning ppl they think have no voice whilst letting users like clav off the hook scott free. Im not letting these nigers get away with this anymore

• Love it
Reactions: Kaari and wrist cry
bump

• Love it
Reactions: Kaari and wrist cry
He unironically mogs you into the dirt. Go back to jerking off to women's stanky feet.
You've never seen me, and you've probably not seen him.

With that being said,

Get Over It GIF

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
You've never seen me, and you've probably not seen him.

With that being said,

Get Over It GIF
I actually met him irl, that’s why I am saying that. It’s true I haven’t seen you but I don’t think you mog a 6’3” HTN.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kaari, emeraldglass and WeiWei
I actually met him irl, that’s why I am saying that. It’s true I haven’t seen you but I don’t think you mog a 6’3” HTN.
Let's suppose you're right. He's still a low IQ useless faggot in life and most likely I money-mog him, which renders his looks useless.

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari, scrunchables and tombradylover
Let's suppose you're right. He's still a low IQ useless faggot in life and most likely I money-mog him, which renders his looks useless.
You moneymog me too. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and WeiWei
my best friend found out the hard way. @Lmao I owe u an apology. Ur nowhere near the worst mod. Its clearly @NumbThePain
@Lmao Might low key be chill af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Lmao and tombradylover
Clavicular got demodded? Nice

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, anthony111553 and tombradylover
He's a retarded self hating shitskin faggot rotting on and modding an indian forum
Many such cases

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari, NZb6Air and tombradylover

He's not Dutch he's shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari, tombradylover, scrunchables and 1 other person
THANK U DOUBLE STANDADS PISS ME OFF FUCK NUMBTHEPAIN HAHAHAAHAHHA U STUPID BUTCH @NumbThePain U THOUGHT U COULD ABUSE UR POWERS AND NOONE WOULD BAT AN EYE U STUPID FUCK DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY POWERS MUAHAHAHAHA THIS SITE WONT STAND FOR THIS ANY LONGER
i got banned for saying kill yourself aswell, or warned atleast

• +1
  • Woah
He's a retarded self hating shitskin faggot rotting on and modding an indian forum
Many such cases
caged really hard at this

i got banned for saying kill yourself aswell, or warned atleast
its incredible how hypocritical some of these admins and mods are. Looks like the users are sick and tired of it not just me. Very happy to see the support from everyone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kaari, anthony111553, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
caged really hard at this

its incredible how hypocritical some of these admins and mods are. Looks like the users are sick and tired of it not just me. Very happy to see the support from everyone
Yeah did u see my thread after i got banned for the 3rd time by YugoDutch, and Master himself said no one should be banned for the reason i got banned

• Woah
Yeah did u see my thread after i got banned for the 3rd time by YugoDutch, and Master himself said no one should be banned for the reason i got banned
nah holy shit thats crazy. link the thread if u don't mind

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and castizo
nah holy shit thats crazy. link the thread if u don't mind

• +1
YugoDutch is a .is mod/admin, those retards get a power boner each time they warn or ban someone.

He’s just doing it to compensate for his miserable life, the only thing he has achieved in life is being an admin on the most pathetic website to exist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, slavicpsycho, NZb6Air and 2 others
YugoDutch is a .is mod/admin, those retards get a power boner each time they warn or ban someone.

He’s just doing it to compensate for his miserable life, the only thing he has achieved in life is being an admin on the most pathetic website to exist.
Jfl true asf

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.