Nurse tried to molest me during X-Ray

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
So I had gone to this hospital today to have some health checkups before my upcoming orthognathic surgery. I had to do a number of tests one of which was a chest X-Ray.

When I entered the room this young average looking nurse asked me to take off my shirt which I did as is needed for X-ray of chest. She also closes the gate, no big deal. Then she starts touching me even before I’m in front of the x ray machine as if she’s trying to check my body for defects. While she is feeeling my chest she asks my name, where I’m from etc. I didn’t know what to do so I just answered her questions. She almost felt all my upper body which isn’t anything special but definitely better than the average guy here, also I’m quite fair skinned for my country.

She then asks me to stand in front of the X-ray machine. Now this is where she tries to be more adventurous. She pushes me in front of the machine, takes my hands and puts them on my hips. All this time she is behind me with her body completely touching mine. I could even feel her boobs which were big tbh. And then she moved her hands to my crotch with one hand on either side. And she’s still glued to me from behind.

She says, “Aise hi rahiye warna sahi Nahi aega” which translates to “Stand like this or the measurement won’t happen properly.”

I’ve had X-rays in the past but people never act like this. I mean it’s a chest X-ray not some nuclear physics experiment. And I felt she’d leave after putting me in that position but no. She stands like this for a full minute at least that’s what it felt like until the X-ray is done. Then when I ask her if it’s done she says we need another copy and this time it was only me.( I feel this was the real test. The first one was just her feeling me up). Then when it was done she says that people don’t stand properly so we have to redo it sometimes. I call bullshit. If this was a guy he’d charged with sexual harassment. While a girl can just act like that without any fear of the consequences. I did enjoy it though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, mybrainabusesme and Future Arablite
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, spark and ZyzzReincarnate
I did enjoy it though.
And this is exactly why women will not get charged with sexual harassment when they do it. Women don't enjoy it when it happens to them by non-Chads. Most men share your opinion, unfortunately, and that's why things will stay the way they are. Aise rahiyega.

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

On a serious note I got molested by a nurse some weeks ago too (in x-rays too lol), she made me get my shirt off and began touching me and shit and I didn't know what the fuck to do. I slept during the scan (it took like 30 fucking minutes) but I feel that while I was sleeping she touched me (after the scan obviously) or that she passed some minutes after the scan looking at me, it was a bit scary ngl

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
So I had gone to this hospital today to have some health checkups before my upcoming orthognathic surgery. I had to do a number of tests one of which was a chest X-Ray.

When I entered the room this young average looking nurse asked me to take off my shirt which I did as is needed for X-ray of chest. She also closes the gate, no big deal. Then she starts touching me even before I’m in front of the x ray machine as if she’s trying to check my body for defects. While she is feeeling my chest she asks my name, where I’m from etc. I didn’t know what to do so I just answered her questions. She almost felt all my upper body which isn’t anything special but definitely better than the average guy here, also I’m quite fair skinned for my country.

She then asks me to stand in front of the X-ray machine. Now this is where she tries to be more adventurous. She pushes me in front of the machine, takes my hands and puts them on my hips. All this time she is behind me with her body completely touching mine. I could even feel her boobs which were big tbh. And then she moved her hands to my crotch with one hand on either side. And she’s still glued to me from behind.

She says, “Aise hi rahiye warna sahi Nahi aega” which translates to “Stand like this or the measurement won’t happen properly.”

I’ve had X-rays in the past but people never act like this. I mean it’s a chest X-ray not some nuclear physics experiment. And I felt she’d leave after putting me in that position but no. She stands like this for a full minute at least that’s what it felt like until the X-ray is done. Then when I ask her if it’s done she says we need another copy and this time it was only me.( I feel this was the real test. The first one was just her feeling me up). Then when it was done she says that people don’t stand properly so we have to redo it sometimes. I call bullshit. If this was a guy he’d charged with sexual harassment. While a girl can just act like that without any fear of the consequences. I did enjoy it though.

I got a hard on just by reading now imagine what would happen if i was actually there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and 11gaijin

On a serious note I got molested by a nurse some weeks ago too (in x-rays too lol), she made me get my shirt off and began touching me and shit and I didn't know what the fuck to do. I slept during the scan (it took like 30 fucking minutes) but I feel that while I was sleeping she touched me (after the scan obviously) or that she passed some minutes after the scan looking at me, it was a bit scary ngl
Same boyo(x rays too fuark) but she was a 1/10 deformed landwhale from pre tinder era, so definetely not :chad:. DED srs.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and averageblokecel
imagine what would happen if i was actually there
giphy.webp

3rd world lookmaxing problems lmfao

Last edited:
  • +1
And this is exactly why women will not get charged with sexual harassment when they do it. Women don't enjoy it when it happens to them by non-Chads. Most men share your opinion, unfortunately, and that's why things will stay the way they are. Aise rahiyega.
That’s true to some extent. Unfortunately I can’t control how I feel in those situations. Lol at the last 2 words. Are you curry?

Wow so this is a norm I guess. Why was it scary though? I won’t be scared unless it was some ogremaxxed dude who was doing it or it was a unsafe place instead of a hospital.

That’s true to some extent. Unfortunately I can’t control how I feel in those situations. Lol at the last 2 words. Are you curry?

I'm REEEEE remember. :p

I'm REEEEE remember. :p
Yeah I remember you but I don’t remember your posts tbh. I haven’t been to incels for a while and I guess you haven’t posted there recently too, am I right? I have talked to many curries over there but I have talked to you only here as far as I remember.:unsure:

Wow so this is a norm I guess. Why was it scary though? I won’t be scared unless it was some ogremaxxed dude who was doing it or it was a unsafe place instead of a hospital.
it was because it's the second time in my life that a woman molests me (the first time was wayyyyyyyyy more explicit though, I may make a thread), just thinking that she was looking at me, touching me when I was defenseless, sleeping....

it was because it's the second time in my life that a woman molests me (the first time was wayyyyyyyyy more explicit though, I may make a thread), just thinking that she was looking at me, touching me when I was defenseless, sleeping....
:chad:

I think I'm a huge volcel because the girl was trying to make me fuck her but she was a 4/10 and I said "nono" (JFL AT MY BLUEPILLED SELF, I COULD HAVE FUCKED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

She was average looking facially with a good body from what I saw. I’d fuck her brains out if given the chance.

Cheeky nurses, they always used to ask me to take off my pants ever since i was a kid just to "check that everything is normal", we all know in reality why they demanded such a request...

Cheeky nurses, they always used to ask me to take off my pants ever since i was a kid just to "check that everything is normal", we all know in reality why they demanded such a request...
:lul::lul: Lmao at everything is normal :lul::lul:

I think I'm a huge volcel because the girl was trying to make me fuck her but she was a 4/10 and I said "nono" (JFL AT MY BLUEPILLED SELF, I COULD HAVE FUCKED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
This autism has affected me too before although not with nurses. Something I need to work on tbh. Can’t let those chances go if I get them after looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
Yeah I remember you but I don’t remember your posts tbh. I haven’t been to incels for a while and I guess you haven’t posted there recently too, am I right? I have talked to many curries over there but I have talked to you only here as far as I remember.:unsure:
I see, that's understandable. And yeah I left for more than three months but I have recently returned and have been actively posting for a week or longer.

I see, that's understandable. And yeah I left for more than three months but I have recently returned and have been actively posting for a week or longer.
I see that’s good. Breaks are necessary

I see that’s good. Breaks are necessary
During my absence I was feeling the same way when I was still posting. I figured I might as well return anyway. Plus I masturbated 10 times that night. It's over.

For some reason I feel this gif doesn't suit you well. I don't feel like Tony and this gif have anything in common.
I agree it is strange for me to use it

I agree it is strange for me to use it
I've cucked you in likes count. I'll soon cuck you in post count and then it'll be ogre fr u

I've cucked you in likes count. I'll soon cuck you in post count and then it'll be ogre fr u
you can't cuck me in post counts u ogre

For some reason I feel this gif doesn't suit you well. I don't feel like Tony and this gif have anything in common.

I have a legitimate question, can Tony express other types of sentences or words from his vocabulary besides the following:

1.Cope
2.It's ogre
3.Ogre
4.Over
5.Over for...

Idk man i'm fairly new here that's why i'm wondering:unsure:

I have a legitimate question, can Tony express other types of sentences or words from his vocabulary besides the following:

1.Cope
2.It's ogre
3.Ogre
4.Over
5.Over for...

Idk man i'm fairly new here that's why i'm wondering:unsure:
@Tony

ogre for u actually you woke me up will shitpost into oblivion and a little bit further :feelshmm:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah: Just try not to break any rules :banhammer::banhammer: It might be my secret plan to feed my ban hunger

:feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah: Just try not to break any rules :banhammer::banhammer: It might be my secret plan to feed my ban hunger
jfl it was cuz i wasnt adding anything to my sentences. still remember that warning for saying cope kek

• +1
Just fuck her in the pussy bro

Well then why didnt you? Shouldve asked if she likes the crotch
Not that low inhib tbh. Especially when that happens without expecting anything.

Chad

• +1
ur still invisible to the top5 so its more ogre than i thought :feelskek:
Now you're using others' success to feel better. That's like being happy for your wife's pregnancy when you're not even the reason for it.

Now you're using others' success to feel better. That's like being happy for your wife's pregnancy when you're not even the reason for it.
ngl ur actually cheating. after u comment u can comment again and it wont blend with ur previous comment. so that doubles ur post count

ngl ur actually cheating. after u comment u can comment again and it wont blend with ur previous comment. so that doubles ur post count
cope

I had smth similar months ago.

I get injections for my pollen allergy each year. The injection has to be made a little above my ass. An old nurse who‘s like in her 40s or smth did it for me for ages. This year it was a young one, she looked 18-25 y.o. I turned around and pulled my tshirt halfway up to get the injection. She told me to take my shirt off. I asked her why, because I never had to take it off before. She was like „it‘s easier for me if you take it off“. So I did it and waited. She walked around and acted like she‘s searching for the injection for 5mins or so jfl. Then when she found it she pulled my pants further down, which wasn‘t needed at all. It was weird as fuck. She talked while injecting and asked me if it hurts and giggled. I was autistic and nervous so I left there asap after I got it done.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite