Nutrition and diet

ritik

ritik

Iron
I am 190 cm and 145 lbs
I wanna gain only lean muscle
If i eat in caloric deficit while eating plenty protein, i will gain muscle right
And how much protein per day should i eat?
And does whey protein stop facial and bone development?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
you're underweight bro just eat SOMETHING
doesnt matter how much
eat now leanmaxx later
18.1 bmi is insane

If i eat in caloric deficit while eating plenty protein, i will gain muscle right
Why are you eating or wanting to eat in a caloric deficit you're a damn skeleton.
3000 calories 100-150grams of protein you also should lift weights minimum 2 times a week

I am 190 cm and 145 lbs
- Caloric surplus and high protein is ideal to gain muscle but you'll gain fat too , you can maingain if u dont have to lose fat to body recomp slowly basically eat maintainance calories and lift weights, on cuts you wont gain any muscle at all unless ur on roids
- 1.5-2.2g per kg is ideal
- Dont waste money on useless processed garbage just take ur daily protein intake through food
- bonus lowering your cortisol is really important too , so less stress and sleep 8 hrs a day is optimal

- Caloric surplus and high protein is ideal to gain muscle but you'll gain fat too , you can maingain if u dont have to lose fat to body recomp slowly basically eat maintainance calories and lift weights, on cuts you wont gain any muscle at all unless ur on roids
- 1.5-2.2g per kg is ideal
- Dont waste money on useless processed garbage just take ur daily protein intake through food
- bonus lowering your cortisol is really important too , so less stress and sleep 8 hrs a day is optimal
How to be on roids?

How to be on roids?
I've never done them so i can't help you and laws about them also vary from country to country , are you aware of the side effects right?

I'd hop on mk677 to increase appetite. and then eat raw meat and drink raw milk.

I am 190 cm and 145 lbs
Dm me i sell program

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and PseudoMaxxer
don’t need muscle at that height tbh