Nutrition + Steroids are the real driver of muscle growth, training comes last.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
A lot of pro bodybuilders talk about their favorite training regimes, but they'd all be shockingly small if you took away their food + steroids for tons and tons of years. In fact the two go hand in hand. I remember KingOfRome claiming before he was banned that he sometimes ate up to 6000 calories A day while on steroids. He himself admitted that without eating so much, his drug regime wouldn't be doing shit. He claimed that his calorie intake is quite average for a roid abuser and that the guys with the biggest drug stacks can eat twice that much. And then he says he'd be obese WITHOUT the steroids.

Here's his original quote.
I'm on steroids and I eat 4000 calories a day MINIMUM. Probably closer to 4500-5000 on average. Even more than 6000 on some days. My estimated 1rm on the weighted dip (bodyweight + plates on dip belt) went from 264 lbs 396 lbs, and on the one-arm dumbbell row from 96 lbs to 186 lbs, in three months. Which is why I have to roll my eyes at skinny kids who PM me about steroids. If I didn't eat so much, the steroids would be doing fuck-all. Now, without the steroids, eating like this would just make me extremely fat, but that's another topic.

Bulking only works if your a roider. As a natty you'll end up like Zach Evetts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, TrestIsBest, Rt-Rust1 and 11 others
I always thought that eating in a huge surplus was a meme. I interpreted it as 200-500 cals max as a natty surplus for the fastest muscle gain, i never was retarded enough to go to 1000 or 2000 or whatever else jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
I always thought that eating in a huge surplus was a meme. I interpreted it as 200-500 cals max as a natty surplus for the fastest muscle gain, i never was retarded enough to go to 1000 or 2000 or whatever else jfl
You'd be shocked how much food guys on juice eat to build muscle mass. 5k->6k is quite average among juicers. Guys with the largest dosages of drugs can eat twice that.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
suifuel

i guess ill just keep getting bloatmaxxed and fat with tiny amount of muscle theory then:feelsbadman:

You'd be shocked how much food guys on juice eat to build muscle mass. 5k->6k is quite average among juicers. Guys with the largest dosages of drugs can eat twice that.
For natties though that fall for the eat big meme jfl

Training is just providing a stimulus to your muscles. Your muscles grow when you rest, not when you work out.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

You do this in ur first year of training as a natty basicly and after that u hop on roids or just maintain what you have.

60% - 70% of the results depend on the right diet and 40% on training, of course genetics matter, but part comes from nutrition

You can build an amazing physique naturally with effort and good diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and Prettyboy
You can build an amazing physique naturally with effort and good diet
You'd be hard pressed to have a amazing physique natty without tellem t caliber genetics. If your muscle insertions, frame/proportions, are at least average and you are lean, your physique can be above average, but without the genes I described, good luck impressing anyone with your physique.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Actually if you increase your caloric intake by adding carbs you may not even gain weight because carbs increase your metabolism
so there is a need to eat even more

You also need to have a good response to the steroids. Mine is low and I've managed to get fat while running tren in the past, it's pretty crazy.

Actually if you increase your caloric intake by adding carbs you may not even gain weight because carbs increase your metabolism
so there is a need to eat even more
So I should increase fat or protein?

It is lmao.

Cbum bulks with like 3.5k calories and he’s a 6-1 230 mr universe favorite.

His maintainance is probably around 3k to begin with.