Nvm looks are everything

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
I was hanging out with the same group of girls yesterday and today. Yesterday I was mogger asf, lean and looked wide you know completely looksmaxxed. And I legit had all the attention. Like every foid would legit ask me useless questions and laugh at my jokes.

Now today I woke up… hair looked fried and greasy and my face looked like a potatoe, Legit was ignored all day or like it felt like it. being also tall like I notcied I only gained attention when we were standing.

Jfl blackpilled again. Night and day diff in how foids treat u depending on ur lookz.

I’m never letting ‘go’ of myself ever again holy shit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin, KIVVV, optimisticzoomer and 9 others
bro mogged himself, holy!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and try2beme
water.co.uk

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and try2beme
It's real, this only happens to MTN type of guys tho. or weak HTN.

when u are HTN just looking kinda rough won't make girls ignore you.

my looks change so much on a daily basis it's insane, because of my skin which some days gets inflamed, my hair which looks like way too dry some days, my eyes sometimes become red lmao. just a bunch of factors that really fucking nerf me on some days.

and sometimes i got clear skin and good hair days, the IOIs and treatment difference is insane

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Reformed
I see you went out as instagram laid, and woke up as video blog laid.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Orc
As much as I want this to be true, I know that irl, it's less black and white. Looks matter a lot but they aren't everything; everything else matters as well.

As much as I want this to be true, I know that irl, it's less black and white. Looks matter a lot but they aren't everything; everything else matters as well.
Jfl it depends on the person I guess. I legit look potatoe tier boneless some days and others like legit sharpe jawline and shit. Idk so weird and I can clearly tell how different I’m treated

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Jfl it depends on the person I guess. I legit look potatoe tier boneless some days and others like legit sharpe jawline and shit. Idk so weird and I can clearly tell how different I’m treated
Meanwhile, I'm here suffering because I'm unable to compete for my oneitis against an utter subhuman solely due to all other factors other than looks, like not being able to match his financial status.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, Xtra and Reformed
Meanwhile, I'm here suffering because I'm unable to compete for my oneitis against an utter subhuman solely due to all other factors other than looks, like not being able to match his financial status.
Jfl oneitiscel already over for u

• So Sad
Reactions: denthegodking
Jfl oneitiscel already over for u
ikr, legit all the looks on earth won’t help me, as my problem is deeply internal, basically nothing can change that inside I'm a total moron, and I have zero say in the matter :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
This is brutal and same experience from me as I live in a country where girls have pretty much no standards. Plenty of subhuman fucks slay here. I don’t have a oneitis anymore but I did when she was younger and she got taken by some very ugly idiot

• So Sad
Then take a shower ? Tf

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
Literally

Nt and drip pill is RUINING ME
IM GONNA KILL THESE BONELEAS SUBHUMANS AND FUCK THEIR NEXT BITCHES

• JFL