I didn’t feel nun, I was asleep

@TechnoBoss @NotCarv @Clavicular @LordSergiXX63
Yea shit literally woke me up just now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and Kamui
i thought we was getting attacked or some shit scared me for a sec

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Kamui
Lol, NYC or USA ain't ready for earthquake im telling u. Look at countries like Japan, Indonesia or Turkey. They are earthquake countries and constantly have earthquakes so they're ready for it and their buildings are legit and strong. In NYC earthquake has never been seen there, so an earthquake even in the 6.0 magnitude would wipe of y'all ass. Can't imagin 7, 7.5, 8 or even fucking 9.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PrinceofDarkness and Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Lol, NYC or USA ain't ready for earthquake im telling u. Look at countries like Japan, Indonesia or Turkey. They are earthquake countries and constantly have earthquakes so they're ready for it and their buildings are legit and strong. In NYC earthquake has never been seen there, so an earthquake even in the 6.0 magnitude would wipe of y'all ass. Can't imagin 7, 7.5, 8 or even fucking 9.
Yeah facts, a high magnitude Earthquake in an area like Manhattan would be fucked

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
What was the magnitude

wasnt it like 4.8 magnitude on ricter scale? Was there any damages?

It’s giving tectonic plate movement

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Any of y’all felt that shit?

I don't live in that area but thanks for checking in on me

• +1
The country where I'm from is also earthquake prone

I remember we had one that was like 6 mag at like fucking 3:00AM. Shit was scary lmao I remember my parents and sister running into my room at that time and then huddling on the floor because we didn't want to run downstairs

• +1
The country where I'm from is also earthquake prone

I remember we had one that was like 6 mag at like fucking 3:00AM. Shit was scary lmao I remember my parents and sister running into my room at that time and then huddling on the floor because we didn't want to run downstairs
what country?

El Salvador
damn people in earthquake prone countries are more scared too
some 3.5 magnitude earthquake happened and a nigga jumped off from the window and died after falling
like 3.5, legit nothing, won't kill anything. he got very scared.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Yeah it was 4.8-5.1 on Richter scale. Probably the ramapo fault line.

Location proximity doxxed. Thank you and have a nice day.

• JFL
Check Audi GIF by Volkswagen Financial Services
Location Gps GIF by AboutMedia Internetmarketing GmbH

• JFL

Bro i was sleeping and felt shaking I thought it was from upstairs or a rat. I went back to sleep then got a amber alert at 1 pm and woke up.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yeah I’m in rochester

Didn’t feel shit I was also sleeping JFL

Bro i was sleeping and felt shaking I thought it was from upstairs or a rat. I went back to sleep then got an amber alert at 1 pm and woke up.
What I slept right through that shit I just woke up now

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Oh was just informed my family felt it. God all the happenings happen when I’m asleep. Apparently my house shook too.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Also @NotCarv also JFL when you said you thought the earthquake was a rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, CoreSchizo and Deleted member 62931
4.8 earthquake
4/8 eclipse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31329
I'd like to apologize on behalf of OP to all those who experienced this event, It's just that OP's mother slipped and fell to the ground nothing to worry about.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Kamui
I'd like to apologize on behalf of OP to all those who experienced this event, It's just that OP's mother slipped and fell to the ground nothing to worry about.

as a person in nyc who felt the shake, i agree, new york buildings are only made to wistant strong winds, not no earthquake. It was 4.8 imagine if it was 6.5 or higher. Note each point of strengh is multipled 10x to measure earth quake strengh. So a lvl 10 is 10x strong as a lvl 9 earth quake.

must have been an earthbender

earth quakes are scary as shit,

a sure fire way to not get raped if a serious one hits is to have a helicopter so you can fly the fuck out of their if it gets rly bad

yea, as usual I figured it was probably my subhumanity starting to make me go schizophrenic

I never felt a woman's touch

I was asleep aswell, my mom heard it though.

• +1