nye observation : if you are over 6 foot, gymcel immediately

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
i had chance to observate big groups of ppl due to nye yesterday in club and i will tell you this :

if you are 6'1 6'2 and above you have to leave your phone, keyboard whatever and sign up to a gym immediately.

amount of guys that have combination of that height and frame,body is a lot less than i or we predict actually.

so with that height,maybe an inch or two from lifts or shoes combined with a banging body makes you stand out immediately.

yeah i know face is the king but no one here looks as bad as they think and there are tons of softmaxxed, groommaxxed and gymcelled normies or under average guys who get women in clubs or social situations like this even day to day life.

so dont underestimate addition of smv and halo of good body gives you and pump some iron boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, BigBoy, middayshowers and 3 others
@Fuk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
ther eis no gym for face

I actually I look worse than I think nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
try to find ways to improve your situation or cry like a baby

up to you brah

but women dont give a shit about frame and gainz

i had chance to observate big groups of ppl due to nye yesterday in club and i will tell you this :

if you are 6'1 6'2 and above you have to leave your phone, keyboard whatever and sign up to a gym immediately.

amount of guys that have combination of that height and frame,body is a lot less than i or we predict actually.

so with that height,maybe an inch or two from lifts or shoes combined with a banging body makes you stand out immediately.

yeah i know face is the king but no one here looks as bad as they think and there are tons of softmaxxed, groommaxxed and gymcelled normies or under average guys who get women in clubs or social situations like this even day to day life.

so dont underestimate addition of smv and halo of good body gives you and pump some iron boyos
I don't know if this is a cope or not. ded srs

BILL BILL BILL BILL

but women dont give a shit about frame and gainz
women i seen with gymcelled normies says otherwise.

but like i said if you dont want to do sth, you will always find ways to cope so its up to you
I don't know if this is a cope or not. ded srs
how can something as basic as working out can be cope?

literally most basic looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
cope. ive been lifting for years and im 6'1 white and still a khhv. this is because 6'1 is still manlet tier. its 2020 now you need to be 6'3 and 8psl to be considered a human being whereas im an ugly 6'1 manlet. its ogre

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Dogs, DidntRead and 2 others
Keep coping. If youre gymceled 6'1 4psl you wont outslay non gymceled 6'1 6psl guy. Its all irrelevant if youre mogged facially still. If youre looksmatched and heightmached node can give you something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Dogs
Keep coping. If youre gymceled 6'1 4psl you wont outslay non gymceled 6'1 6psl guy. Its all irrelevant if youre mogged facially still. If youre looksmatched and heightmached node can give you something
its so obvious people here have reading problems.

in last paragraph i said face is the king and you are giving me little lecture about it.

just fucking laugh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BigBoy
its so obvious people here have reading problems.

in last paragraph i said face is the king and you are giving me little lecture about it.

just fucking laugh
so body is irreleveant unless you're 6psl at least

ngl this is always true

too many autists here masturbate to the thoughts of them getting $100k in surgery when if they just softmaxxed to the maximum they could slay

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
Guys here just want this to be false so they have an excuse to not get off their ass and lift

• +1
Reactions: nastynas, Deleted member 3583 and BigBoy
no, i will stay to annoy dudes like you
u dont annoy me. i feel bad for you cuz ur too neanderthal to help yourself

its like watching down syndrome kids struggle to do basic tasks. you look at them, feel empathy for 5 seconds then just move on

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 3583 and Pietrosiek

its like watching down syndrome kids struggle to do basic tasks. you look at them, feel empathy for 5 seconds then just move on
I have diffrent vision of the world you have diffrent vision of the world thats it. You doest need feel empathy for even a second

I actually worked at a place, where a group of legit mentally retarded people came and ate.
Let me tell you, the amount of effort they they put to try and manage to handle a fork, and the dedication, is way more then the aspie @Pietrosiek is putting in lookamaxxing.
Ded are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2486 and Pietrosiek
I actually worked at a place, where a group of legit mentally retarded people came and ate.
Let me tell you, the amount of effort they they put to try and manage to handle a fork, and the dedication, is way more then the aspie @Pietrosiek is putting in lookamaxxing.
Ded are.
lookjsmaxing and holding a fork gives you same amount of improvement in most cases

thankfully there are ppl who get what im saying

yeah tbh i do agree, Im 80kg gymelled, 5'11.5 barefoot, I wear lifts and air max when i go to a club, which must make about 6'1 or so and i really do feel like im mogging almost every guy there, barely any guys have decent physiques and even fewer taller guys are built, tall and built really does make you stand out from the crowd

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
dr

• WTF
Reactions: nastynas