• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33826, Joe Rogancel, datboijj and 13 others
nigga looks like a literal gorilla

bbc deniers on suicide watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33826, Joe Rogancel, becomingnearperfect and 13 others
if oofy doofy or bbc the lower ur looks level the more u slay. it’s literally over for “looksmaxers”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32826, Joe Rogancel, Bushman and 15 others
She's sexy as fuck

NTpill

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
if oofy doofy or bbc the lower ur looks level the more u slay. it’s literally over for “looksmaxers”
i would give gold to become an NT oofy doofy

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
lifefuel for u niggers if u start fatmaxxin @klip11 @Blackgymmax @defezman @SuperSpoonman @luljankybo @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Ozell Israelite

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 24507
Bbc gets better women than Jbw lol, its over for lighter skin faggots

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 33826, Joe Rogancel, Bushman and 7 others
lifefuel for u niggers if u start fatmaxxin @klip11 @Blackgymmax @defezman @SuperSpoonman @luljankybo @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Ozell Israelite
I’m already high bodyfat 25% where’s my Becky

More proof that I’m a locationcel

• +1

Sorry but I’m not into ugly Edomite (so-called White) women like y’all baboon looking Hamite (so-called African) men. I only like Israelite (so-called Negro) women.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Bbc gets better women than Jbw lol, its over for lighter skin faggots
jbws fear niggers like him thats why they cope wtih azn wymin

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator
You need therapy. Instead of fixing your life, you think about this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32826, Joe Rogancel, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
He's probably a rapper or some shit, high in status/money...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, datboijj and Blackgymmax
Rich or famous w 0 sex involved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 33826, datboijj and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Sub0, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
HTB my ass. MTB
Htb

Same girl, most mtbs dont even look like that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, datboijj, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others
Only BBCs can do this. Over for lightskin mutts like me

Oofy doofy. May be getting cheated on with chiseled rugged lightskin moggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 23772
Rich or famous w 0 sex involved
Copes.org. Oofy doofy BBC hasn’t been patched yet. It’s the current meta

OK, I've checked who that guy is and he's a famous tiktoker - he has 27 million followers, that's huge, he's in the top 100, his girlfriend has only 12 thousands, I've seen this situation tons of times before:
- famous but ugly tiktoker/youtuber/vlogger/influencer/etc. gets a girlfriend who's also a small-time tiktoker/youtuber. She gets featured in his clips, she learns from him, her popularity grows, then after she becomes famous, she dumps him because she doesn't need him anymore.
This is actually the fastest way for a woman to become huge online - start a relationship with a single ugly influencer who will think he really got lucky, then use him to grow her own brand, steal his methods, tricks, connections, etc. use him for her own promotion, then after becoming famous, dump him because he's not needed anymore.
You never ever see the opposite - like a famous female youtuber featuring and promoting a smaller, less known male youtuber, who then becomes famous because she gave him a helping hand, it just doesn't happen!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 33826, datboijj and 7 others
OK, I've checked who that guy is and he's a famous tiktoker - he has 27 million followers, that's huge, he's in the top 100, his girlfriend has only 12 thousands, I've seen this situation tons of times before:
- famous but ugly tiktoker/youtuber/vlogger/influencer/etc. gets a girlfriend who's also a small-time tiktoker/youtuber. She gets featured in his clips, she learns from him, her popularity grows, then after she becomes famous, she dumps him because she doesn't need him anymore.
This is actually the fastest way for a woman to become huge online - start a relationship with a single ugly influencer who will think he really got lucky, then use him to grow her own brand, steal his methods, tricks, connections, etc. use him for her own promotion, then after becoming famous, dump him because he's not needed anymore.
You never ever see the opposite - like a famous female youtuber featuring and promoting a smaller, less known male youtuber, who then becomes famous because she gave him a helping hand, it just doesn't happen!
yeah i noticed that he is popular af. She prob using him for the money and fame while receiving backshots from chads or light skin mutts like @defezman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32826, Deleted member 18522, aBetterMii and 2 others
Ding ding ding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32826, aBetterMii, User49 and 2 others

Damn how come blackpill is always true.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Jeez bro

You could've just accepted the BBC pill

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Gonthar
B613C540 864D 4E75 AEF5 83F6F3B588F2
Holy fuck it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 23772
IMG 0768

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826, mug, Deleted member 18522 and 6 others
Yet @Blackgymmax still denies black privilege. That retarded ungrateful nigger could date a Stacey if he wanted.

• JFL
Yet @Blackgymmax still denies black privilege. That retarded ungrateful nigger could date a Stacey if he wanted.
actually the opposite, the uglier the bbc, the more likelty to get hot white chicks. The better looking the BBC, the more likely u will be stuck with ltbs and mtbs. Foids see BBCs as ogre beasts, thats why a gl black dude would not get that benefit. Just ask @SuperSpoonman. He is prob the best looking black dude in this forum yet he still cant pull attractive white hoes (yes he mogs blackgymmaxx)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Ye black privilege is pretty op being able to pull white girls like this. I would rather pull htb redheads than be white and pull Asian giga staceys tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and aBetterMii
actually the opposite, the uglier the bbc, the more likelty to get hot white chicks. The better looking the BBC, the more likely u will be stuck with ltbs and mtbs. Foids see BBCs as ogre beasts, thats why a gl black dude would not get that benefit. Just ask @SuperSpoonman. He is prob the best looking black dude in this forum yet he still cant pull attractive white hoes (yes he mogs blackgymmaxx)
WTF?? I thought I was??

doesn't exist i'd rather be white

WTF?? I thought I was??
ur the ogre masc looking black dude, u would do good with white stacies if u manage to be low inhib like that gorilla nigga with his htb

• +1
Reactions: klip11
im alwasy evnious of confident fat yguys who are capable of having attractive graviate towards them. never got how they did it,gotta be charisma

• +1

We're going to practice our cold approach by approaching negress foids and then when we get good, move on to white foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826, BongMog, bug_eye_blackcel and 3 others
more evidence obesity epidemic is bad for men. his weight match is nowhere near the dating pool

We should've created "looksmin.org" for this type of situation.

• +1
We're going to practice our cold approach by approaching negress foids and then when we get good, move on to white foids
i do great with negresses but average with asian and latina

• +1
more evidence obesity epidemic is bad for men. his weight match is nowhere near the dating pool

it's never been so over