507E2722 2E0E 4ED2 BFFD 28809F6CD52B

@fauxfox, more life …

• JFL
Reactions: fauxfox
The nigger pill has killed me …

View attachment 2145118View attachment 2145119

@fauxfox, more life …
1st photo:
Both those dudes have ugly faces wtf, yet they're smashing those prime blonde stacies. Face really doesn't matter for blacks lmao. I ended up with a good face as a black guy but it doesn't even matter because I'm not NT and low inhib.

2nd pic:
Average looking manlet black guy is fucking that model tier Korean girl???
There's no way he's a decent height if he's almost as short as a Korean girl, plus his collagen is depleted and he looks old.
At least with picture 1 the guys are in shape and look tall, but I genuinely do not understand this one. I'm gonna assume they're just friends or something.
Where'd you get the pic/who are they?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826
OK, I've checked who that guy is and he's a famous tiktoker - he has 27 million followers, that's huge, he's in the top 100, his girlfriend has only 12 thousands, I've seen this situation tons of times before:
- famous but ugly tiktoker/youtuber/vlogger/influencer/etc. gets a girlfriend who's also a small-time tiktoker/youtuber. She gets featured in his clips, she learns from him, her popularity grows, then after she becomes famous, she dumps him because she doesn't need him anymore.
This is actually the fastest way for a woman to become huge online - start a relationship with a single ugly influencer who will think he really got lucky, then use him to grow her own brand, steal his methods, tricks, connections, etc. use him for her own promotion, then after becoming famous, dump him because he's not needed anymore.
You never ever see the opposite - like a famous female youtuber featuring and promoting a smaller, less known male youtuber, who then becomes famous because she gave him a helping hand, it just doesn't happen!
Thank god, I was worried personality matters for a minute there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and Gonthar
1st photo:
Both those dudes have ugly faces wtf, yet they're smashing those prime blonde stacies. Face really doesn't matter for blacks lmao. I ended up with a good face as a black guy but it doesn't even matter because I'm not NT and low inhib.

fauxfox

lifefuel for you Black Kang and suicidefuel for

allhoesgotoheaven

Last edited:
if you think about like at 1 am with black coffee think about it,

no other race of men , in human history got this much emphasis,media attention, free money and women handed to them.

niggers are truly motherfucking blessed.

if you think about like at 1 am with black coffee think about it,

no other race of men , in human history got this much emphasis,media attention, free money and women handed to them.

niggers are truly motherfucking blessed.
media halo, BBC, victim mentality, violent chimp behaviour, low inhib, u literally cannot be a blackcel in this era. The joos gave all power to those boons to ruin western countries

Even when a nog suffers an accident there is stacy nurse for him

The BBCpill still going strong

I remeber this. And I’m still fucking angry about it. I mogg him and yet I’m incel shit makes me rage.

Well I was incel but no more, MGTOW forever baby

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
this BBC bull also ravaged pearlythings the manosphere trad white girl

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
It's all about the dick. People deny this but an attractive white woman would NEVER stay with a man with a penis below 6 inches.

SFcels on suicide watch rn

this thread still haunts me nowadays

Just be her type theory

OK, I've checked who that guy is and he's a famous tiktoker - he has 27 million followers, that's huge, he's in the top 100, his girlfriend has only 12 thousands, I've seen this situation tons of times before:
- famous but ugly tiktoker/youtuber/vlogger/influencer/etc. gets a girlfriend who's also a small-time tiktoker/youtuber. She gets featured in his clips, she learns from him, her popularity grows, then after she becomes famous, she dumps him because she doesn't need him anymore.
This is actually the fastest way for a woman to become huge online - start a relationship with a single ugly influencer who will think he really got lucky, then use him to grow her own brand, steal his methods, tricks, connections, etc. use him for her own promotion, then after becoming famous, dump him because he's not needed anymore.
You never ever see the opposite - like a famous female youtuber featuring and promoting a smaller, less known male youtuber, who then becomes famous because she gave him a helping hand, it just doesn't happen!
Dfkm. Of course status is still important