Objective Racial hierarchy for Dating (in 2023)

For this chart, "white-passing" and "ambiguous phenotype" have different meanings:
  • "White-passing" refers to PoC individuals that look unquestionably European (e.g. SyrianPsycho, Halsey, Dana Halabi).
  • "Ambiguous phenotype" refers to PoC individuals that can look like most races in the world, and have some distinguishable PoC features while maintaining some European features (e.g. Rashida Jones, Cameron Porras, Meghan Markle). It can also refer to white individuals who cannot pass as white (e.g. Björk).

@FrameMaxxed @ElBastardo @SuperSpoonman @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Acne Victim @fukmylyf @WayneSarcosuhus @khvirgin @justinzayn @User49 @David Rothschild @Witheredly90 @looksmaxxer234 @LiteralCaucasian @Prettyboy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin and justinzayn
View attachment 2102878

@FrameMaxxed @ElBastardo @SuperSpoonman @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Acne Victim @fukmylyf @WayneSarcosuhus @khvirgin @justinzayn @User49 @David Rothschild @Witheredly90 @looksmaxxer234 @LiteralCaucasian @Prettyboy
so white passing is literally white

cool?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 2102878

meds bro

• +1
View attachment 2102878

Second picture has higher appeal

• Hmm...
@chrollo

How would you change the chart, and do you agree about the racetax being different in the eyes of white women vs WoC?
Not sure exactly what I would change as there is a lot of ethnicities that I'm not really aware of their SMV.

Yes, but I think it varies for it ethnicity of WoC. Some will place Blacks for example much lower because of racism in their country.

• +1
Blacks should be far higher

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Xangsane
Edomites (so-called White people) are red not “white” and most incels are ape looking Edomite men.

Ibn Sekeet said, “from the red men and it is an unattractive red which flakes from the intense redness, perhaps 👉they nicknamed the white people, red people👈 because their whiteness resembled leprosy…. and the Ashqar is that which peels off the skin and the nose because of heat.”

لونه الحمرة، بان السكيت، من الرجال الأحمر وهو القبيح الحمرة الذي يتقشر من شدة الحمرة وربما كنى عن الأبيض بالأحمر لأن البياض يقع على البرص;…’والأقشر الذي يتقشر جلده وأنفه من الحر

👉While roughly 55 percent of respondents identify as white or Caucasian👈, the remaining 45 percent of are equally divided among a range of ethnic and racial groups, including Black, Latino, Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern or Other/Not Sure.”

Crimean T*tars are now Kazakh citizens. Stalin did the right thing there.
Stalin is the only Kartvellian mountain arab nigga i fuck wit you should be proud of your country for producing the greatest leader of the 20th century

may allah reward the nigga joesph

Not sure exactly what I would change as there is a lot of ethnicities that I'm not really aware of their SMV.

Yes, but I think it varies for it ethnicity of WoC. Some will place Blacks for example much lower because of racism in their country.
I did put blacks very low for Asian women (west Asian, South Asian, East Asian, Central Asian, etc) but higher for any other ethnicities.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Source: the voices in your head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and klip11
OP this is a bad thread.

Not because whites dont have tax or SEA max have slightheavymedium tax.
It disregards so many important factors that add to ur lookz.

OP this is a bad thread.

Not because whites dont have tax or SEA max have slightheavymedium tax.
It disregards so many important factors that add to ur lookz.
Such as?

u tell me which would women pick if they both were the same height

33ab715e5559f8a06db185217b5e158b.jpg
180908-christopher-robert-al-0853.jpg
Obviously left, but the chart assumes everyone's of the same looks level (so comparing 4PSLs with other 4PSLs, and 6PSLs with other 6 PSLs)

Obviously left, but the chart assumes everyone's of the same looks level (so comparing 4PSLs with other 4PSLs, and 6PSLs with other 6 PSLs)
even then it would change

2 guys can be the same psl but their literal individual lookz determines how much they get taxed

• +1
Lists like these are so shitty and far from reality. Life isn't PoF.

There's no racial hierarchy because ppl date within their race / culture. Only dravidians want to Ruin everything by going for white girls

Dravidians are the Pendulum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27447
Ok, without getting into the "whether" this is true, or how accurate/inaccurate this is...if (assuming) the hierarchy is true then how is the information supposed to be used?? So if you are a Chad how does the tax lower you? Like a Chad with slight Tax is still a Chad, or is he a HTN after tax? Or a Chad with moderate tax is now equivalent to a white HTN or does that knock him down to a MTN? Or would a MTN who is ethnic and subject to heavy tax then be considered a LTN/Subfive?

Your list would be:

1. @Acne Victim
2. @Ozell Israelite
3. Redcels, blackcels, Arabcels, Currycels, ricecels, and Latinocels at the bottom.

Because we’re the only two on here who aren’t incels.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
black men have no tax jfl at this list

Retarded thread. In the west it’s whites > white passing mixed race > non white passing Blacks > everything else has non computable SMV.

how is this any different from your 2022 one?

• +1
@ascendedd

I am abo+curry so its over for me

Mark my fucking words ill be mulatto

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Dang

Im a mix of med and nordic so ig no tax for me

• +1
Quit reading after you listed white races