So close yet so far

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TallDarkAndHandsome, Deleted member 25339, Dystopian and 5 others
A surgeon has agreed to perform OBO on me, but I need $30k for it FML

I need to somehow make £20k more in the next 18 months as a student

So close yet so far
You could always finance it with Carecredit. Idk if his clinic offers it though. I’m thinking about financing my rhinoplasty cus I don’t want to save up and continue being subhuman lol.

You could always finance it with Carecredit. Idk if his clinic offers it though. I’m thinking about financing my rhinoplasty cus I don’t want to save up and continue being subhuman lol.
Says doesn't take insurance if that's the same thing.
I have money in savings given to me which I could use some as a last resort, but it's not intended for that

Says doesn't take insurance if that's the same thing.
I have money in savings given to me which I could use some as a last resort, but it's not intended for that
Financing means the lender pays for your surgery up front, and you make monthly payments on it for X amount of years.

• +1
Reactions: Hopeless_Looksmaxer, Danish_Retard and optimisticzoomer
Financing means the lender pays for your surgery up front, and you make monthly payments on it for X amount of years.
So a loan? Idk. Doesn't say. I haven't had consultation or anything yet cos I can't afford the surgery

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Jigen
which doctor does this?

which doctor does this?
Don't wanna say as then they might increase cost, or might stop it after one case and ignore everyone else like Steinbacher did

$30k only? Is this sub-cranial? Seems cheap.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Don't wanna say as then they might increase cost, or might stop it after one case and ignore everyone else like Steinbacher did
fuck steinbacher he cancelled my appointment like 1 week before and i waited for 9 months.

Damn nigga, how bad is your ipd?

fuck steinbacher he cancelled my appointment like 1 week before and i waited for 9 months.
Did he at least give a reason for cancellation? Didn't even let you reschedule?

Lol your entire pheno needs to change bro. A nose job wont ascend u lul. From the ape maxilla, to the colorong, to the ES ratio, hair, lips etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Jigen
no longer accepting new patients.
Fuark... I don't get it though will he not at some point accept new patients. So many normies getting surgery nowadays.

I wish you good luck for when you get it.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nice man, but I have to warn you that the true cost will be higher.

If your ipd is bad then there is a chance your pfl is bad too, so if you don't follow this up with a pfl increasing osteotomy then your eyes will still look off.

As for the OBO itself, you need to have money saved up for revisions because your nose might get wider, you might have what Eppley refers to as "boney irregularities", and there will be a big 'ol scar too.

Good luck.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

If your ipd is bad then there is a chance your pfl is bad too, so if you don't follow this up with a pfl increasing osteotomy then your eyes will still look off.

As for the OBO itself, you need to have money saved up for revisions because your nose might get wider, you might have what Eppley refers to as "boney irregularities", and there will be a big 'ol scar too.

Good luck.
I'm gonna be getting rhino at some point anyway, so I assume that might somewhat fix widened bridge. Scar yes but should hopefully not be noticeable once healed. The "bony irregularities" is something I've considered before - surely the bone will just jut out where the cut ends, i.e. moving the bone out will cause the bone above and below to be left behind. I'm not sure what the fix would be for this tbh, maybe implants or bone shaving, or if it would even be noticeable

The PFL is another thing. I don't know whether the stretching effect on the soft tissue will cause any soft tissue widening of pfl tho. No one is really gonna do a PFL increasing surgery and the cost will add up. Also would probably ideally have to be combined with the OBO, otherwise I'm assuming orbital widening for pfl would also increase obo slightly again, as orbit widens outwards so centre of it moves outwards

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
jfl at you - the risks outweigh the possible positive outcome

jfl at you - the risks outweigh the possible positive outcome

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and RealSurgerymax
What surgeon

A surgeon has agreed to perform OBO on me, but I need $30k for it FML

I need to somehow make £20k more in the next 18 months as a student

So close yet so far
Wtf is obo

Good luck.
How bad is your PFL? I've analyzed the eye areas of many good looking people and it seems a decent amount of them have an ICD 2-4mm wider than their PFL. You can get away with it IMO in such a scenario. In fact it is quite aesthetic.

TBH having an ICD a bit high for your PFL is much better than having a very low ESR and close set eyes.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be getting rhino at some point anyway, so I assume that might somewhat fix widened bridge. Scar yes but should hopefully not be noticeable once healed. The "bony irregularities" is something I've considered before - surely the bone will just jut out where the cut ends, i.e. moving the bone out will cause the bone above and below to be left behind. I'm not sure what the fix would be for this tbh, maybe implants or bone shaving, or if it would even be noticeable

The PFL is another thing. I don't know whether the stretching effect on the soft tissue will cause any soft tissue widening of pfl tho. No one is really gonna do a PFL increasing surgery and the cost will add up. Also would probably ideally have to be combined with the OBO, otherwise I'm assuming orbital widening for pfl would also increase obo slightly again, as orbit widens outwards so centre of it moves outwards
What did the doctor say? Did you not have a deep dive convo with him about aesthetic side effects, health side effects, follow up surgeries etc?

Sorry to probe but it's so for rare people actually go through with this surgery and information is limited.

Last edited:
@CosmicEgg
Lifefuel.

I know I said in another thread that I was going to get jaw surgery first but after getting blackpilled yet again by @RealSurgerymax about the order of operations for aesthetics (Eye area -> orthognathic surgery -> custom implants) I need to get obo and tripod first to create harmony for my base.

How bad is your PFL? I've analyzed the eye areas of many good looking people and it seems a decent amount of them have an ICD 2-4mm wider than their PFL. You can get away with it IMO in such a scenario. In fact it is quite aesthetic.

TBH having an ICD a bit high for your PFL is much better than having a very low ESR and close set eyes.
Idk but I have posted my eye area multiple times so you can see for yourself, it ain't the best. I have the classic rounded beta eyes. I'll need obo and tripod if I want any hope of achieving harmony and a base for further surgery.

Poorcel atm so all I can do is focus on my career growth and finetuning body comp and skincare until I can finance everything. IMO the final blackpill truly is the moneypill. Without it you not only have no chance of affording looksmaxxing but you will also just live a miserable impoverished life sans lookism. Need to get the money first then the details of future surgery can be obsessed over later. If I could I would be cracking open my face tommorrow... but such is life

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Hopeless_Looksmaxer
Glad to hear that.
What is your current ipd ?

Lifefuel.

I know I said in another thread that I was going to get jaw surgery first but after getting blackpilled yet again by @RealSurgerymax about the order of operations for aesthetics (Eye area -> orthognathic surgery -> custom implants) I need to get obo and tripod first to create harmony for my base.

Idk but I have posted my eye area multiple times so you can see for yourself, it ain't the best. I have the classic rounded beta eyes. I'll need obo and tripod if I want any hope of achieving harmony and a base for further surgery.

Poorcel atm so all I can do is focus on my career growth and finetuning body comp and skincare until I can finance everything. IMO the final blackpill truly is the moneypill. Without it you not only have no chance of affording looksmaxxing but you will also just live a miserable impoverished life sans lookism. Need to get the money first then the details of future surgery can be obsessed over later. If I could I would be cracking open my face tommorrow... but such is life
I went through the same. My parents will never finance my plastic surgery for "ideological reasons". I am surprised to see some kids here have gotten 2-3 surgeries on their parent's account...I have gone to uni and worked for a few years and now have the capital to commence looksmaxxing. It takes time and you need to be long term minded.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vyirus, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 22381 and 1 other person