Obscene Prompts Produce Rotten Fruit

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Writing requires responsibility. What you write can hurt, corrupt, and severely injure innocence. With that said, homosexual literature damages children and devastates their lives and families.

Ever since writers were encouraged by liberal sponsors and concealed agendas with writing prompts of homosexuality and tranny illness promotion, children lost their parents. Parents lost their children. The mutilated adults today, once those young readers, were encouraged homosexuality and choice of gender. Today, they feel robbed, conned, and manipulated; many seek justice and an apology. The males had their privates removed. The females had their breasts cut off. Homosexuality causes more harm than good.

If you write that murderers are horrible people and a killer gets his feelings hurt by your words, do we then praise murderers as champions and place them on the victimhood pedestal?

If you were raped and wrote that the rapist's actions were disgusting and mean, but the rapist reads it and feels hurt, you're the same as a critic judging trannies with a snide tone.

Unfortunately, I have no faith any of you motherfuckers understand what I just ejaculated in your eyes and over your soft, wet brain tissue, aching to be licked dry.

I have failed you! I have failed to stimulate your intelligence because, in all likelihood, you had none to begin with. Thus, a fucking retard—YOU failed decency and common sense. You are that failure, reader!

And for that, I have failed the failure.

I spit on the ground at the girl of technology.

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE