Observations from my posh UK uni.

nav_w1

nav_w1

High Tier Subhuman
Straight up list, I won't waste time.

- Huge East Asian population here. I'd say 70% of Asian guys have Asian girlfriends, judging by the number of them I see holding hands with someone and the number of them I see alone. Plenty of LTNs do (albeit LTB girlfriends).

- Closer to 80 - 85% of Asian girls have boyfriends; the difference interval of 10 -15% with regards to the Asian men is made up of wmaf couples.

- Getting a girlfriend is pretty easy, provided you are neurotypical and have a social circle who actually do things. Only South Asian men struggle here; LTN black, white or east asian can get their looksmatch provided they're willing to date in race (I didn't include latinos because there are very, very few here).

- I rarely ever see South Asian guys with a woman. In fact, I see more South Asian women with White men than South Asian man/woman couples. I know only ONE Indian (one of my closest friends) who does well with women:

^^ HTN, Hyper NT and only goes for white girls, I guess these are the requirements for you SAs out there.

- I'm MTN and get mogged hard pretty much everywhere other than my mathematics tutorials/seminars which is just full of nerd phenos. Getting mogged by this on a daily basis:

^^ much higher density than usual of guys who look like the above. Those looks aren't even rare here. It is a posh university after all.

- Club scene is like anywhere else in the UK; tough. I've literally seen girls in my social circle kiss other men infront of their boyfriends as well as blacking out after drinking and waking up naked in some random chadlites bed (this girl also had a boyfriend). I get decent attention but mainly from chubby girls; I am 6ft and gymcelled tbf.

- Most white girls here are MTB but I can't stand to be around them. Addicted to their phones and they think they're quirky because they are vegan, have a nose ring and listen to indie and not mainstream rap.

- Fashionmaxxing is a weird game here. I originally live in a big city where "fashionmaxxing" means nike tech tracksuits and jordan 4s. No one wears that here. To fashionmaxx you'd have to go higher class but still show some edge, like a leather bomber or something.
Rw

Overall the takeaway is "just don't be curry". Jokes aside, if you are South Asian, go to Manchester or Birmingham for uni and I can guarantee you'll do much better.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, bwrauycnee, SwissArms and 9 others
I'm South Asian. Can confirm. Also went posh uni / Oxbridge alternative. Spent most of my time holed up in my room.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon, nav_w1 and 6 others
There is no such thing as south asian or brown.

- Huge East Asian population here. I'd say 70% of Asian guys have Asian girlfriends, judging by the number of them I see holding hands with someone and the number of them I see alone. Plenty of LTNs do (albeit LTB girlfriends).

- Closer to 80 - 85% of Asian girls have boyfriends; the difference interval of 10 -15% with regards to the Asian men is made up of wmaf couples.

- Getting a girlfriend is pretty easy, provided you are neurotypical and have a social circle who actually do things. Only South Asian men struggle here; LTN black, white or east asian can get their looksmatch provided they're willing to date in race (I didn't include latinos because there are very, very few here).

- I rarely ever see South Asian guys with a woman. In fact, I see more South Asian women with White men than South Asian man/woman couples. I know only ONE Indian (one of my closest friends) who does well with women:
View attachment 2101376
^^ HTN, Hyper NT and only goes for white girls, I guess these are the requirements for you SAs out there.

- I'm MTN and get mogged hard pretty much everywhere other than my mathematics tutorials/seminars which is just full of nerd phenos. Getting mogged by this on a daily basis:
View attachment 2101355
View attachment 2101367
View attachment 2101389

^^ much higher density than usual of guys who look like the above. Those looks aren't even rare here. It is a posh university after all.

- Club scene is like anywhere else in the UK; tough. I've literally seen girls in my social circle kiss other men infront of their boyfriends as well as blacking out after drinking and waking up naked in some random chadlites bed (this girl also had a boyfriend). I get decent attention but mainly from chubby girls; I am 6ft and gymcelled tbf.

- Most white girls here are MTB but I can't stand to be around them. Addicted to their phones and they think they're quirky because they are vegan, have a nose ring and listen to indie and not mainstream rap.

- Fashionmaxxing is a weird game here. I originally live in a big city where "fashionmaxxing" means nike tech tracksuits and jordan 4s. No one wears that here. To fashionmaxx you'd have to go higher class but still show some edge, like a leather bomber or something.
Rw

Overall the takeaway is "just don't be curry". Jokes aside, if you are South Asian, go to Manchester or Birmingham for uni and I can guarantee you'll do much better.
Guy with the striped shirt doesn't look white.

Water is wet.

More news at 9

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Deleted member 21863
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and JovenCansao
Tales I see dravidians with girls all the time

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Club scene is like anywhere else in the UK; tough. I've literally seen girls in my social circle kiss other men infront of their boyfriends as well as blacking out after drinking and waking up naked in some random chadlites bed (this girl also had a boyfriend). I get decent attention but mainly from chubby girls; I am 6ft and gymcelled tbf.

What a shithole. Why would anyone voluntarily live in the Uk

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
What a shithole. Why would anyone voluntarily live in the Uk
If you think women being whores is exclusive to the UK I've got some really bad news for you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 27014 and Deleted member 19798

View attachment 2101376

View attachment 2101355
View attachment 2101367
View attachment 2101389

Rw

what uni do u go to Im uk too

@nav_w1 see this
Rizzmaxxed gymmaxxed HTN has more slays but it's usually fakeupmaxxed MTBs.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Rizzmaxxed gymmaxxed HTN has more slays but it's usually fakeupmaxxed MTBs.
I was rated Chadlite here. Graduated virgin. Laycount currently 1, but I prefer LTRs and marriage.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20996
You're getting mogged by this??? Either you chose a bad pic of him or you're lying about being MTN.
He's instagrammaxxed tbf and slays like crazy here. 30k followers iirc.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: nav_w1
I don't wanna dox but it's top 10 for STEM
Can you say the region? North (Durham, Leeds, Sheffield), South (Bristol, Bath, Exeter), Midlands (Nottingham, Warwick), or London.

What's his laycount?
Idk to be exact but I've been out with him twice in a huge group of like 20 and he slayed effortlessly both times. I don't know him well but he's a really nice guy

• +1
Can you say the region? North (Durham, Leeds, Sheffield), South (Bristol, Bath, Exeter), Midlands (Nottingham, Warwick), or London.
South

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 26044
Idk to be exact but I've been out with him twice in a huge group of like 20 and he slayed effortlessly both times. I don't know him well but he's a really nice guy
What would you rate him?
Holy shit, I assume he's got a very high body count, were these with Stacies as well?

What would you rate him?
Holy shit, I assume he's got a very high body count, were these with Stacies as well?
I'll send more pics in pm

• +1
when you say there are loads of east asians, are they international students or just ethnics born in the UK?
Internationals mostly. There are a few born in UK but they don't chill in the same circles as the international students they tend to only have white girls in their social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26044 and FailedNormieManlet

View attachment 2101376

View attachment 2101355
View attachment 2101367
View attachment 2101389

Rw

I am south asian, went to a decent uni. This matches my exact experience. At uni just being white is key, if you are white you are instantly popular, instantly invited to places and people will approach you. Being white was a social halo. South asian women went to lots of white guys too, I barely saw any south asian men who were NOT incel. HTB south asian girl would date LTN whites regularly at uni tbh.

Your south asian friend looks like the type to go for whtie girls too, giga white washed haircut and style. Thank you for the brutal reminder of how hard uni is

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, SecularIslamist and Xangsane
I am south asian, went to a decent uni. This matches my exact experience. At uni just being white is key, if you are white you are instantly popular, instantly invited to places and people will approach you. Being white was a social halo. South asian women went to lots of white guys too, I barely saw any south asian men who were NOT incel. HTB south asian girl would date LTN whites regularly at uni tbh.

Your south asian friend looks like the type to go for whtie girls too, giga white washed haircut and style. Thank you for the brutal reminder of how hard uni is
Lol he is very white washed indeed. He went to private school so he grew up around mostly white people. I remember one time his reflex was to say "I'm from London" when Pakistani girl asked him where he was from one time when we were out. She was obviously insinuating original country.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Lol he is very white washed indeed. He went to private school so he grew up around mostly white people. I remember one time his reflex was to say "I'm from London" when Pakistani girl asked him where he was from one time when we were out. She was obviously insinuating original country.
yeah he seems it, I was never THAT white washedm but was considerd it by others still. It's weird how we both came to the same conclusion while at uni. You been invited to parties yet bro? Trust me, walk in and try to strike a convo, people will dead the convo so fast because you are black lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20996 and Xangsane
I guess a lot of south Asian girls wanted him but he tried to get away from them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I guess a lot of south Asian girls wanted him but he tried to get away from them.
NOT TRUE. People like him are wanted by some, but most will reject him for being too white. And the ones who don't mind white washed guys, will always go to JBW

• +1
yeah he seems it, I was never THAT white washedm but was considerd it by others still. It's weird how we both came to the same conclusion while at uni. You been invited to parties yet bro? Trust me, walk in and try to strike a convo, people will dead the convo so fast because you are black lol.
Only parties I've been to were through people in ACS so mostly black people and the few white people were black friendly. Best bet for me has been building muscle and dressing well cuz people tend to have more respect then. There's a party in two weeks being setup by my flatmate so I'll roll through see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Only parties I've been to were through people in ACS so mostly black people and the few white people were black friendly. Best bet for me has been building muscle and dressing well cuz people tend to have more respect then. There's a party in two weeks being setup by my flatmate so I'll roll through see what happens
Black ppl society?

Yeah ethnics treated me well at uni, black bros were the nicest to me. My disdain towards whites at uni grew tbh, back in sixth form everyone was nice. But race became so obvious for me while at uni. Being black is tough for you tbh, because I can imagine most black girls are probs JBW and most whites probs think you are a monkey or some shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: nav_w1 and Xangsane
Yeah ethnics treated me well at uni, black bros were the nicest to me. My disdain towards whites at uni grew tbh, back in sixth form everyone was nice. But race became so obvious for me while at uni. Being black is tough for you tbh, because I can imagine most black girls are probs JBW and most whites probs think you are a monkey or some shit tbh.
Only the best looking black girls seem to have white boyfriends and fwbs. Even then, they tend to prefer mixed race guys if anything so they can stay socially acceptable within their black social circles. The mid looking ones can't afford to be JBW the same way a mid looking asian girl can.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Only the best looking black girls seem to have white boyfriends and fwbs. Even then, they tend to prefer mixed race guys if anything so they can stay socially acceptable within their black social circles. The mid looking ones can't afford to be JBW the same way a mid looking asian girl can.
By mixed do you mean mulatto or other mixed races?

Tales from Exeter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20996, EdouardManlet, Allornothing and 4 others
I sometimes get confused by that as well. My natural response is my hometown. It's only when I go abroad I say I'm from curryland.

I grew up in majority white in the north as well, as well unlike Luton drug dealers and Tower Hamlets badboys.

Everyone assumes I'm whitewashed tbh but deep inside I hate being this whitewashed.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20996 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: nav_w1 and House Lannister
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and nav_w1
Do you mog me I'm a Durham boiii.

I only got in probably to fill the diversity quota.
It's hard to tell if I got in based upon grades or diversity quota, but probably the latter. I got 3A*s at a level but I'm pretty sure everyone on my course did too.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and FailedNormieManlet
Mostly matches my experiences except for with curry guys.
I remember back at my school (keep in mind this was a very diverse low income high school school), there was a lot of out race dating. I think the only female group I didn't really see dating out was black girls, who just stuck to black guys. I remember being surprised at the time, because a lot of the gl tall black guys were with unappealing black girls. Still, I saw a lot of black guys with white girls.
The weird thing I noticed, was there were basically no curry/curry relationships. Most curry girls were with white guys, and curry guys with white and asian girls. Asian girls were the group that dated out the most (outside of curries) I think.
As for whites, it was a mixed bag. You saw some JBWing of tall, nerdy, white guys dating curry or asian girls, but the athletic/NT/gl ones were usually with white girls. And yeah the white girls were all across the board. It puzzled me in senior year, shortly after I got blackpilled. I saw the few cute white girls with short guys, fat guys, normies, ethnics, a lot of these things mixed.

Uni was a little different for me. My school was almost entirely white. Never been in an environment like that. The racial dynamics didn't really seem to matter. Again, it was overwhelmingly white, like there was only one other ethnic in my section of maybe 20-30 people. So I can't really speak for it there. The most I remember is this one cute white girl I wanted to approach being with a short gymmaxxed MTN Asian.
I'm returning to school now though, in a somewhat different environment, but basically a top 10 STEM school as well. I'll report what I see there after sometime.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Razeb and nav_w1
posh unis are hell on earth. too many well nutritioned tall white chads.

protip: if you are applying for university and see rugby is there dominant sport, STAY CLEAR. ethnics especially. the concentration of rich, white, tall slayers is mind blowing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20996, EdouardManlet, Xangsane and 1 other person
You saw some JBWing of tall, nerdy, white guys dating curry or asian girls, but the athletic/NT/gl ones were usually with white girls. And yeah the white girls were all across the board.
This sums it up completely. I study maths and most of the nerdy guys in my lectures have south or east asian girlfriends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661

protip: if you are applying for university and see rugby is there dominant sport, STAY CLEAR. ethnics especially. the concentration of rich, white, tall slayers is mind blowing.
guys who play rugby are all gay though so you're not competing with them

uni is blackpill central. tall dudes and petty boys have literal harems following them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20996 and nav_w1

Lol there are so many of them