Obsessed ltb I can't get away from. Might kill her in roblox.

Absurdist

Absurdist

mentalcel
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Posts
3,507
Reputation
5,220
7 unread texts from her.

I somehow ended up in two "randomized" group projects with her.

Shes spreading rumors about us.

Ive denied them but now im associated with her.

I want to text her calling her a bitch and telling her to delete my contact.

But I cant.

Might get accused of SA. I also have two major group projects that my grade depend on with her.
 
  • +1
Reactions: DrRodger and ihavenightmares
Shes fucking subhuman not even ltb.
 
its clear she wants you

just fuck her and block her

then if anyone asks say "yeah i fucked her because she was begging me lol"
 
  • +1
Reactions: king.henryk and Absurdist
I also had an ugly bitch obsessed with me, just tell her to fuck off
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
its clear she wants you

just fuck her and block her

then if anyone asks say "yeah i fucked her because she was begging me lol"
Wish it was that easy.

Actions have consequences.

.org users think people are just robots you fuck and never see again.

But they show up. And have emotions. And friends. And family.

It spreads around.

Also I don't want to get accused of SA as stated before.

Bitches do anything to be in the right.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fallendown, pexy, lowinhibragecel and 1 other person
Wish it was that easy.

Actions have consequences.

.org users think people are just robots you fuck and never see again.

But they show up. And have emotions. And friends. And family.

It spreads around.

Also I don't want to get accused of SA as stated before.

Bitches do anything to be in the right.
fair enough. then can you not just confront her and log everything?

ofc stuff will be said about it but you have the fine print
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
fair enough. then can you not just confront her and log everything?

ofc stuff will be said about it but you have the fine print
I still have unfinished group projects.

Classes where im assigned next to her.

Its hell.

I glance in her direction for a fraction of a second and shes already asking me why I did that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sample
I still have unfinished group projects.

Classes where im assigned next to her.

Its hell.

I glance in her direction for a fraction of a second and shes already asking me why I did that.
fuck dude im sorry
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
Start treating her like a defective creep

Say eww and give her dirty stares and giggle from a distance glancing at her
 
Wish it was that easy.

Actions have consequences.

.org users think people are just robots you fuck and never see again.

But they show up. And have emotions. And friends. And family.

It spreads around.

Also I don't want to get accused of SA as stated before.

Bitches do anything to be in the right.
A funny way to word it but true


Niggas on this site unironically live life like an rpg where they can respec their stats and rebirth if anything goes wrong
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
A funny way to word it but true


Niggas on this site unironically live life like an rpg where they can respec their stats and rebirth if anything goes wrong
Porn has disconnected them from reality.

Anything can be a "quick fuck" for them.

And once its done. Its done.

0 consequence.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and DysgenicArtery
Porn has disconnected them from reality.

Anything can be a "quick fuck" for them.

And once its done. Its done.

0 consequence.
i really do not understand the just slay and fuck a bunch of girls mentality

i want to ascend so one girl may actually see me as a unique human being and allow me to grow as a person with her and shit ( will never happen but i still cope)

maybe i can get a glimpse of what real genuine love is like one day
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
i really do not understand the just slay and fuck a bunch of girls mentality

i want to ascend so one girl may actually see me as a unique human being and allow me to grow as a person with her and shit ( will never happen but i still cope)

maybe i can get a glimpse of what real genuine love is like one day
It probably wont happen.

I wish our bluepilled hopes and dreams could be fulfilled but they won't.

They never see you for "who you are"

For example I purposely told the bitch that I was severely mentally ill and acted very cold and this is what she responded

1790806852606


its about the chamical reaction ive caused in her brain. makes her blind to anything bad about me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
It probably wont happen.

I wish our bluepilled hopes and dreams could be fulfilled but they won't.

They never see you for "who you are"

For example I purposely told the bitch that I was severely mentally ill and acted very cold and this is what she responded

View attachment 5711529

its about the chamical reaction ive caused in her brain. makes her blind to anything bad about me.
thats quite brutal

you make it to the point where a chick is attracted to you

but its just lust and she doesn't even want to truly get to know you

i just wish love was still real in this world, i imagine it is so beautiful
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
i just wish love was still real in this world, i imagine it is so beautiful
Was it ever real though?

I think now atleast we are closer than in the past.

In the past marriage was basically just extended prostitution.

A trade for resources in exchange of intimacy.

Girls would get set up with whatever guy their father saw fit.

Or they would go for the man who had most animals in the farm or rich parents.

There wasnt much of a choice for these women. (lack of independence and rights)

But now they have a choice and a say in dating.

They aren't so dependent anymore.

So now its a trade for intimacy in exchange for intimacy.

Attraction is a bit more real.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Was it ever real though?

I think now atleast we are closer than in the past.

In the past marriage was basically just extended prostitution.

A trade for resources in exchange of intimacy.

Girls would get set up with whatever guy their father saw fit.

Or they would go for the man who had most animals in the farm or rich parents.

There wasnt much of a choice for these women. (lack of independence and rights)

But now they have a choice and a say in dating.

They aren't so dependent anymore.

So now its a trade for intimacy in exchange for intimacy.

Attraction is a bit more real.
yeah for school im planning to do an essay discussing love. Whether or not it is real, has it ever been real and what actually even is love

my cope is that love is possible, but probably only 1% of people in all history will ever experience

im inclined to agree that love was never real unfortunately.
as you said historically "love" or marriage was just transactional and ingenuine
nowadays with social media everything is just lust.

No one desires to have someone they can understand, someone who they will be with no matter what, someone who they can grow with to become better people(whatever that means).

Instead guys will just go on snapchat, message 5 different girls and hope something happens. They think they want love but they just want to fullfill their lustful desires. Or they don't even know what they want and they just want to say "muh i have girlfriend"

Girls nowadays don't even like men. Again even if they do its probably lust. Some guy theyve seen irl looks like a model or guy they saw on tiktok and are crushing over. Tbf can say the same for guys

its hard to explain rn kinda just saying stuff off the top of my head ig but i hope u can get the general gist of what im saying
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist
yeah for school im planning to do an essay discussing love. Whether or not it is real, has it ever been real and what actually even is love

my cope is that love is possible, but probably only 1% of people in all history will ever experience

im inclined to agree that love was never real unfortunately.
as you said historically "love" or marriage was just transactional and ingenuine
nowadays with social media everything is just lust.

No one desires to have someone they can understand, someone who they will be with no matter what, someone who they can grow with to become better people(whatever that means).

Instead guys will just go on snapchat, message 5 different girls and hope something happens. They think they want love but they just want to fullfill their lustful desires. Or they don't even know what they want and they just want to say "muh i have girlfriend"

Girls nowadays don't even like men. Again even if they do its probably lust. Some guy theyve seen irl looks like a model or guy they saw on tiktok and are crushing over. Tbf can say the same for guys

its hard to explain rn kinda just saying stuff off the top of my head ig but i hope u can get the general gist of what im saying
That sounds great.

I would love to read it.

PM me if you ever finish it and want to share.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
7 unread texts from her.

I somehow ended up in two "randomized" group projects with her.

Shes spreading rumors about us.

Ive denied them but now im associated with her.

I want to text her calling her a bitch and telling her to delete my contact.

But I cant.

Might get accused of SA. I also have two major group projects that my grade depend on with her.
bro go get your slay what are you doing
 
bro go get your slay what are you doing
Wish it was that easy.

Actions have consequences.

.org users think people are just robots you fuck and never see again.

But they show up. And have emotions. And friends. And family.

It spreads around.

Also I don't want to get accused of SA as stated before.

Bitches do anything to be in the right.
 
That sounds great.

I would love to read it.

PM me if you ever finish it and want to share.
no problem

its like a year long project tho so will take a while

i will make sure to remember to pm it to you when im done

i hope it will turn out good
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist

Similar threads

lowinhibragecel
Replies
19
Views
63
jflmeister
jflmeister
ragingmanlet
Replies
5
Views
56
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
recessed_00
Replies
4
Views
19
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
Troo_
Replies
4
Views
33
Troo_
Troo_
iamnothing
Replies
10
Views
52
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top