obsessing about looks isnt healthy

I remember a teacher treat a chad in my class like he is some sort of special human and she treat us like shit and that chad get approached by women often even at my class and get treated like prince by everyone, man this is brutal for blackpilled men like me

Looks = everything

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, GenericChad1444, manlet cUnt and 2 others
just cage at this thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
I remember a teacher treat a chad in my class like he is some sort of special human and she treat us like shit and that chad get approached by women often even at my class and get treated like prince by everyone, man this is brutal for blackpilled men like me

Looks = everything

not for all the women,only the filthy ones

Being ugly isn't healthy either. Takes a toll on your mental health.

you're right, in fact I'm so obsessed with my physical appearance that I want to become Dio and I'm socially retarded. Top kek

Cope

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Looks = everything
Mido dropping brutal blackpills on sunday

Mido dropping brutal blackpills on sunday
Yea man just look how women treat and react to chads and chadlites too this happen to me and my brain just went off faceandlms never lies about looks

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Blame our lookist society for that.

Blame our lookist society for that.
553.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac