Obviously, I ACTUALLY stunted myself.

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
All you need are these pics for proof. So fucking brutal. I must rope knowing I was supposed to be at least 5'10"

20220424 155318
20220424 155245
20220424 155303
Screenshot 20220424 155800 Chrome
Screenshot 20220424 155548 Chrome
20220424 002145

Then there's the fact that I have very, yeah sure I'm totally a retard over exaggerating, very long legs for my height to the point I have been called out on it a few times irl. Along with my small frame, it's why I get called tall all the time despite being average female height. Torso obviously never grew and it's shorter than my mom's and the same as my grandma's no exaggeration.

But sure, just weird genetics!

@Leonardo DiCaprio @galego123 @FreakkForLife @Niko @EktoPlasma @Henry_Gandy @Bitchwhipper2 @RODEBLUR

Jfl at all the retards on the forum who had normal weights in puberty and always were on their growth curve claiming they stunted themselves by eating junk food while they were literally just giving their body a surplus of calories to successfully grow :lul:

I gained 20lbs at 16 for attempted catch up growth but all it did was cause my pubes to reach a new tanner stage and I suddenly grew a couple chin hairs after not having a single noticeable puberty change during being 15.7 BMI for a full year in puberty :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Lux, Deleted member 15309 and 2 others
Not a doctor but tbh that drop off on your growth chart seems too extreme to be malnutrition, feel like you just hit your genetic potential early

• Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate
it's a sign that you're doomed to femboymaxx

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Not a doctor but tbh that drop off on your growth chart seems too extreme to be malnutrition, feel like you just hit your genetic potential early
I bet that chart was the only thing you actually read in this thread. There will be many users that will just read the title and reply "dnrd coper" as if any of my parents or grandparents are even as below avg in the US as I am

I could of have been 6’3 had I not anorexia maxxed. I starved myself until I got a BMI of 17 and I’m pretty sure I stunted my growth

what height did you end up and what height are your parents?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Ehh idk tbh. I can tell you though there was this one skinny fucking kid who had to be like 120 lbs 5’11 in 10th grade. Saw him the year after the fucker spurted to 6’2 and I was still stuck at my height. Makes me think how much it really takes to be stunted.

• Hmm...
120 lbs 5’11 in 10th grade
I plugged it in. His bmi would be 16.7 if he was actually even that skinny. Still mogged me by a full point

"Be like" You're just guessing and could be far off
His legs were as thin as my arm and I’m talking about his quads. Though his skull was tiny asf like he had microcephalic skull

You probably stopped growing where you were supposed to.

But you 99% likely stunted your growth before growth plate fusion, as 100lbs is comically underweight :feelshaha:

I probably also stunted my growth, as throughout my whole childhood after 6 years old I was underweight.

I even had 2 years in a row before my growth spurt where i grew like 5cm total jfl

• +1
Having long legs is considered attractive and is kind of dimorphic, since men have longer limbs than women after puberty.

Start saving for LL if your height bothers you that much.

Having long legs is considered attractive and is kind of dimorphic, since men have longer limbs than women after puberty.

Start saving for LL if your height bothers you that much.
OP after LL:
The 27 yr old male with aromatase deficiency with permission of the patient to reproduceppm

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Clark69, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I already look like that I'm not exaggerating. In class I couldn't see the board because of a latin girl that was around 5'0"
@Bitchwhipper2 I just checked. Even his arms are in the same position compared to his legs to my arms to legs and same torso to legs ratio. I look deformed and feel so awkward walking around in school.
Edit: I think his torso to leg ratio is actually a bit better than mine

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Get LL to 178 and be done with it

@Bitchwhipper2 I just checked. Even his arms are in the same position compared to his legs to my arms to legs and same torso to legs ratio. I look deformed and feel so awkward walking around in school.
Edit: I think his torso to leg ratio is actually a bit better than mine

I think this is even more evidence you didn't stunt your growth tbh. I swear I have seen studies before that said your torso grows a bit before your legs, so people with stunted growth usually have low leg:torso ratios.

If your legs are long it is even more unlikely you were stunted.

• JFL
I think this is even more evidence you didn't stunt your growth tbh. I swear I have seen studies before that said your torso grows a bit before your legs, so people with stunted growth usually have low leg:torso ratios.

If your legs are long it is even more unlikely you were stunted.
What? Isn't it common knowledge here it's the other way around lmfao?
@Bitchwhipper2 @FreakkForLife @Niko

I have short femur that's why LL may be a smart option for me at 173
My femurs are extremely long dude. Considering you're 5'8" with short legs, my legs do indeed mog you to death in length. I'd still do LL if this was just genetic predispostion and wear long shirts to not win a world record for worlds longest legs to torso ratio but I'm so pissed over the fact it's most likely stunting and that I was supposed to not even have to consider this that I'd rather rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
My femurs are extremely long dude. Considering you're 5'8" with short legs, my legs do indeed mog you to death in length. I'd still do LL if this was just genetic predispostion and wear long shirts to not win a world record for worlds longest legs to torso ratio but I'm so pissed over the fact it's most likely stunting and that I was supposed to not even have to consider this that I'd rather rope
Don't rope

Just do a ton of roids and try to be a bad boy slayer at 5'7

If you die prematurely from roids who gives a fuck u wanted to rope anyway

• JFL
If you die prematurely from roids who gives a fuck u wanted to rope anyway
I already had this plan. Would be a fun method with tren
Inb4 I just get arrested for "smuggling drugs from overseas"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
I already had this plan. Would be a fun method with tren
Inb4 I just get arrested for "smuggling drugs from overseas"
Go online and get a good dealer in your area

It took me no time to get quite a few in mine (Australia)

• +1
get LL for +6 inches and become fucking slender man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
Dude I already am. My legs are probably longer than yours
yeah i know i meant since your proportions are already abnormal, it better to at least be tall, even if they get more disproportionate

• +1
yeah i know i meant since your proportions are already abnormal, it better to at least be tall, even if they get more disproportionate
@Bitchwhipper2 @DaRealSixpence @8PSLcel
Current proportions
20220424 180811

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 15854, Gaygymmaxx and 4 others
All you need are these pics for proof. So fucking brutal. I must rope knowing I was supposed to be at least 5'10"

View attachment 1649361View attachment 1649363View attachment 1649364View attachment 1649365View attachment 1649366View attachment 1649368

Then there's the fact that I have very, yeah sure I'm totally a retard over exaggerating, very long legs for my height to the point I have been called out on it a few times irl. Along with my small frame, it's why I get called tall all the time despite being average female height. Torso obviously never grew and it's shorter than my mom's and the same as my grandma's no exaggeration.

But sure, just weird genetics!

@Leonardo DiCaprio @galego123 @FreakkForLife @Niko @EktoPlasma @Henry_Gandy @Bitchwhipper2 @RODEBLUR

Jfl at all the retards on the forum who had normal weights in puberty and always were on their growth curve claiming they stunted themselves by eating junk food while they were literally just giving their body a surplus of calories to successfully grow :lul:

I gained 20lbs at 16 for attempted catch up growth but all it did was cause my pubes to reach a new tanner stage and I suddenly grew a couple chin hairs after not having a single noticeable puberty change during being 15.7 BMI for a full year in puberty :lul:
I weighed 36kg (77lbs) at a time when i was 16/17 years old.

I was around 5'6''-5'7''. I had enough and decided to RAID the fridge whenever i felt like it, going against my mother's wishes.

I am now confidently standing at 5'9''-5'10'' at 18. It saved my life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Growth Plate and Deleted member 17791
We're similar op, I also had fuck all pubertal development. I'm 120 pounds at 5'9.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

I was around 5'6''-5'7''. I had enough and decided to RAID the fridge whenever i felt like it, going against my mother's wishes.

36kg?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and RODEBLUR
Yeah, that was my worst. I averaged around 39kg/88lbs.
You probably would have been 6'4 or something. You shit right up when you started eating a lot.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Genetics, anything else is irrelevant
Images 1 8

Stop coping
You are not a starved niglet
You are a first worlder with access to food and smartphones
It's your genes

Genetics, anything else is irrelevant
View attachment 1649591
Stop coping
You are not a starved niglet
You are a first worlder with access to food and smartphones
It's your genes
Both of you just read the title and assumed I'm just like all the other retards here that say muh I ate junk food therefore wasn't a heightmogger. Severely underweight has literally been shown in studies to cause children to be below their midparental height like me. Literally even look at the first image to see the height of me compared to my family and see the other images to see how I looked. If you saw me at 14, you would be scared for my health

Huh? I remember you saying you were just 5'8" a few months ago. I'm so confused. Can you just list your heights and weights from the age you started puberty to now and describe your pubertal development at 16-17 and how it is now at 18?

growth comes nutrients nigga, all of it :feelsuhh:

Jesus. 100lbs...

• +1
Huh? I remember you saying you were just 5'8" a few months ago. I'm so confused. Can you just list your heights and weights from the age you started puberty to now and describe your pubertal development at 16-17 and how it is now at 18?
12: 5'
14: 5ft3-5ft5
15: 5ft6
16: 5ft6-5ft7 (39kg/88lbs)
17: 5ft7-5ft9 (58kg/128lbs)
18: 5ft10 (55kg/120lbs)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Growth Plate
12: 5'
14: 5ft3-5ft5
15: 5ft6
16: 5ft6-5ft7 (39kg/88lbs)
17: 5ft7-5ft9 (58kg/128lbs)
18: 5ft10 (55kg/120lbs)
Early 13 - 5'1" 85 - 90lbs
Mid 13- 5'3" 90 - 95lbs
Early 14 - 5'5" 95 - 100lbs
Mid 14 - 5'6" 100lbs
Mid 15 - 5'7" in the morning 100lbs
Mid 16 - 5'7" in the afternoon 115lbs (intentionally bulked a bit)

Early 13 - 5'1" 85 - 90lbs
Mid 13- 5'3" 90 - 95lbs
Early 14 - 5'5" 95 - 100lbs
Mid 14 - 5'6" 100lbs
Mid 15 - 5'7" in the morning 100lbs
Mid 16 - 5'7" in the afternoon 115lbs (intentionally bulked a bit)
You heightmogged me at 14 and 15

But it's probably because i have insanely late puberty. I will probably still grow after this

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Growth Plate
You heightmogged me at 14 and 15

But it's probably because i have insanely late puberty. I will probably still grow after this
What was your pubertal development like at ages 14, 15 and so on?

What was your pubertal development like at ages 14, 15 and so on?
I think i came for the first time at 14

I shaved for the first time on my 18th birthday just recently, all i ever got in terms of facial hair was a slight mustache. It was nearly invisible at 14 but there

I got acne around 13 and it got bad fast

I had pubes since 12

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403