Obviously, I ACTUALLY stunted myself.

Who measured your height?.Barefoot?
To be fair i'm anything between 5ft9 and 5ft10. Maybe 5ft9,5. But barefoot, yes

I measure my height myself barefoot with measuring tape at home and comparing to people who claim certain heights, i have surpassed the height of my brother and a friend of mine who claims 5ft9/175cm barefoot measured by doctor, though in person he looks taller because he wears massive elevator shoes and i wear the flattest converses in the market

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I had pubes since 12
Would you say your pubes developed disproportionality earlier and faster than the rest of your body? This happened with me as well. Can you say what ages you were pubic tanner stage 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5?
I think i came for the first time at 14
13 for me
I shaved for the first time on my 18th birthday just recently, all i ever got in terms of facial hair was a slight mustache. It was nearly invisible at 14 but there
I got upper lip hair at 13. It never grew though until slightly at 16. I also just got few new chin hairs at 16
I got acne around 13 and it got bad
Same at 13 but my acne never been serious

We also both have, despite having subhuman pubertys, dicks on the larger side? I'm packing 7 icnhes NBP, you? :lul:

To be fair i'm anything between 5ft9 and 5ft10. Maybe 5ft9,5. But barefoot, yes

I measure my height myself barefoot with measuring tape at home and comparing to people who claim certain heights, i have surpassed the height of my brother and a friend of mine who claims 5ft9/175cm barefoot measured by doctor, though in person he looks taller because he wears massive elevator shoes and i wear the flattest converses in the market
Sus. You should be measured by a stadiometer by your doctor or at least some friend. Measuring yourself the way you have sounds like a joke. I used to think I was taller than people like a dumb schizo because I was looking up without noticing I was looking up and they were like 5 inches taller or some shit in reality. Even pictures can be deceiving due to not only footwear, but also posture, where they are standing, distance between the two people in the picture among all axis, etc.

Would you say your pubes developed disproportionality earlier and faster than the rest of your body? This happened with me as well. Can you say what ages you were pubic tanner stage 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5?
yeah i think so, my pubes developed at a normal age while everything else was slower and later

stage 1: pre-12
stage 2: 12
stage 3: 13
stage 4: 14
stage 5: 15
I got upper lip hair at 13. It never grew though until slightly at 16. I also just got few new chin hairs at 16
i have only 2-3 stray thin dark hairs under my bottom lip which i got recently at 18, never got chin hair
We also both have, despite having subhuman pubertys, dicks on the larger side? I'm packing 7 icnhes NBP, you? :lul:
i'm also 7 inches non bone pressed, with wide girth about 6 inches

• +1
Sus. You should be measured by a stadiometer by your doctor or at least some friend. Measuring yourself the way you have sounds like a joke. I used to think I was taller than people like a dumb schizo because I was looking up without noticing I was looking up and they were like 5 inches taller or some shit in reality. Even pictures can be deceiving due to not only footwear, but also posture, where they are standing, distance between the two people in the picture among all axis, etc.
i put the tape under the door and add 1cm to make up for the gap from the floor

i don't have anyone to measure me, the guy i mentioned i am no longer friends with

i compare to people with in front of mirrors and eye height and top of head etc

i haven't been measured by doctor/GP since 14 when i was so height insecure i made my mom make an appointment so he could give me HGH. It did not work and i was measured at 163cm at 14,5

• +1
  • +1
stage 1: pre-12
stage 3: 13
stage 4: 14
stage 5: 15
stage 1: pre 12
Stage 3: 13
Stage 4: 14 and 15
Stage 5: very late 15, basically 16

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • +1
stage 1: pre 12
Stage 3: 13
Stage 4: 14 and 15
Stage 5: very late 15, basically 16
just about same as me

it's confusing, my pubes always looked tanner 5 in puberty tbh

just about same as me

it's confusing, my pubes always looked tanner 5 in puberty tbh
Tanner 5 pubes extend to inner thighs and I think linea alba (look it up)

• WTF
Dude I was always under my BMI during puberty and is literally 3 inches taller than my dad (6ft2.5-6ft3) and im still growing so idk whats ur point

• Hmm...
Dude I was always under my BMI during puberty and is literally 3 inches taller than my dad (6ft2.5-6ft3) and im still growing so idk whats ur point
You definitely didn't do as simply as I said. Look at all the images. Like this one:

My BMI was 15.7 from mid 14 to mid 15. I bet yours was only around 17 at worst

20220424 155245

• Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai
You definitely didn't do as simply as I said. Look at all the images. Like this one:

View attachment 1649916
Bro,just take aroamsin and try to get hgh and igf1.
If u dotn trust Chinese stuff,get it from QorePharm,it's western and they manufacture on their own.

If u wana grow ur torso try my strethcing routine and the pelvic traction sleep stretching,also some guys grew at 25 from sleeps strethcing (ankle straps)

What? Isn't it common knowledge here it's the other way around lmfao?
@Bitchwhipper2 @FreakkForLife @Niko
yeah literally the other way around

• +1
i was 16 BMI until 16 when i hit 17.5 BMI, most my puberty was pre 16 and i grew like a foot between 12-16 :feelswat:

• WTF
I think i came for the first time at 14

I shaved for the first time on my 18th birthday just recently, all i ever got in terms of facial hair was a slight mustache. It was nearly invisible at 14 but there

I got acne around 13 and it got bad fast

I had pubes since 12
nigga started puberty at 12 and claims to be a very late bloomer, facial hair isn't related to puberty if your lineage doesnt grow much so thats cope. If you got acne at 13 then you were already mid puberty by then. You're a bad larper.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Your growth was probably slow
most my growth was early puberty it slowed down a lot by 15-16, i doubt i had potential to grow more than i did early puberty tbh it was just my insane metabolism, tiny bone mass and lots of sports causing me to be underweight, i was eating enough calories

12: 140cm
13: 147cm
14: 160cm
15: 166cm
16: 170cm

then i was normal weight due to being late stage 4 and gaining lots of muscle and bone mass

then i slowly grew to 175cm

Last edited:
most my growth was early puberty it slowed down a lot by 15-16, i doubt i had potential to grow more than i did early puberty tbh it was just my insane metabolism, tiny bone mass and lots of sports causing me to be underweight, i was eating enough calories

12: 140cm
13: 147cm
14: 160cm
15: 166cm
16: 170cm

then i was normal weight due to being late stage 4 and gaining lots of muscle and bone mass

then i slowly grew to 175cm
Heightmogged again by someone with a 4'11 (5inches shorter) mom and 5'9 (3 inches shorter) dad
Cruel joke of a life. Literally how am I literally not even 5'9"

• JFL
nigga started puberty at 12 and claims to be a very late bloomer, facial hair isn't related to puberty if your lineage doesnt grow much
my lineage literally grows hair even on their hands

just cage lol

i'm not a ''bad larper'', you're just a salty faggot

• JFL
Heightmogged again by someone with a 4'11 (5inches shorter) mom and 5'9 (3 inches shorter) dad
Cruel joke of a life. Literally how am I literally not even 5'9"
i was 171 at 16.5 and i had only grown a cm since 15.75 you will probs reach 5’8 at least

my mum is 4’9 and my dad is 5’9.5 but like i said before my mum was an outlier in her family

and jfl at thinking 5’9 is that much better its over for me too im like 30th percentile you cant say anything till you’re 18-19

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Growth Plate
Same I have been growing follicles on my hand rn for that but facial and body hair aside from pubic hair development is not great for judging where you are for puberty. The reason you have been growing is because you're still in Tanner 4 pubic hair wise

• +1
I could have been 5'11 but I fapped and slept 6 hours a day from age 14.

• JFL

just cage lol

i'm not a ''bad larper'', you're just a salty faggot
hand hair and facial hair are not related even i had hand hair and foot hair at fucking 14 and my lineage doesnt grow a lot of facial hair

i think youre a larper because you claim to be a tera late bloomer but u already had pubes at 12

• +1
hand hair and facial hair are not related even i had hand hair and foot hair at fucking 14 and my lineage doesnt grow a lot of facial hair

i think youre a larper because you claim to be a tera late bloomer but u already had pubes at 12
ok. i don't know what you gain by doing that first and foremost

secondly, my family grows massive beards if that is what you want to hear

my older brother was already getting chin hair by 15

ok. i don't know what you gain by doing that first and foremost

secondly, my family grows massive beards if that is what you want to hear

my older brother was already getting chin hair by 15
you claimed to have cummed at 14 so you were already well into puberty by then, late bloomers get their pubes at 15-16 and then cum 16-17, so you clearly arnt a late bloomer

its common for people to grow beards after puberty, you dont just finish puberty when your entire facial hair development is finished, ur mistaking ur lack of facial hair with a late puberty when its just ur lineages facial hair genetics

• +1
@EktoPlasma was a true late bloomer he didnt have pubes till 16 and couldnt cum till 17, cage at ppl claiming late bloomer when they have puberty signs much earlier

• +1
and jfl at thinking 5’9 is that much better
Have you not read my threads? I'm well aware that 5'9" is still tiny. It makes my height even more brutal. I was saying the fact I'm not even what many people consider avg height (5'9" isn't but people say it is) considering my parents and grandparents is very funny and cruel
im like 30th
5'7" is 15th percentile in the US where 5'10" is average for 20-year-old males and that's ignoring that the only reason it's this low is the influx of ethnics
you will probs reach 5’8 at least
I'm 16.5 and still wear shoes I remember wearing at 14.5. I only grew an inch since then after all so no

• +1
Have you not read my threads? I'm well aware that 5'9" is still tiny. It makes my height even more brutal. I was saying the fact I'm not even what many people consider avg height (5'9" isn't but people say it is) considering my parents and grandparents is very funny and cruel

5'7" is 15th percentile in the US where 5'10" is average for 20-year-old males and that's ignoring that the only reason it's this low is the influx of ethnics

I'm 16.5 and still wear shoes I remember wearing at 14.5. I only grew an inch since then after all so no
feet finish growing first mine were basically done by 15 but your height stagnation is ofc worrying, try getting vitamin d cause lack of it stunts growth

• +1
feet finish growing first mine were basically done by 15 but your height stagnation is ofc worrying, try getting vitamin d cause lack of it stunts growth
Coincidentally, at 14.5, school shut down because of COVID and I had a habit of just staying inside for even 2-3 days and the only times I'd come out would be to throw out the trash, I ate 1500kcal a day at best so I wasn't getting much Vitamin D from food if anything and I'm black so vitamin d deficiency is a more common issue. But I have a feeling plenty of even dark skinned kids did the same thing and still had mogger growth spurts

• +1
you claimed to have cummed at 14 so you were already well into puberty by then, late bloomers get their pubes at 15-16 and then cum 16-17, so you clearly arnt a late bloomer

its common for people to grow beards after puberty, you dont just finish puberty when your entire facial hair development is finished, ur mistaking ur lack of facial hair with a late puberty when its just ur lineages facial hair genetics
no you have this interest in facial hair linking it to late puberty, not me, i claim late puberty because of height patterns, presence in my family, difference between development compared to my brother, young face and young body proportions

you also claim this, yet i grew 4 shoe sizes since 16

ur mistaking ur lack of facial hair with a late puberty when its just ur lineages facial hair genetics
then explain why i barely have any facial hair and everyone else in my family has a full beard easily

even my brother had chin hair at 15

no you have this interest in facial hair linking it to late puberty, not me, i claim late puberty because of height patterns, presence in my family, difference between development compared to my brother, young face and young body proportions

you also claim this, yet i grew 4 shoe sizes since 16
you didn't grow 4 shoe sizes since 16 if you cummed at 14 it doesn't work like that, you don't have penile development then 2 years of puberty stagnation then all of a sudden your limbs and feet/hands grow

even i had a young face post puberty because of neoteny and babyfat that doesn't mean i was a late bloomer, your body proportions are just genetic if u mean u have disproportionate arms and legs, nba players have these

you didn't grow 4 shoe sizes since 16 if you cummed at 14 it doesn't work like that, you don't have penile development then 2 years of puberty stagnation then all of a sudden your limbs grow
who are you to say that? a doctor? please don't go ahead and tell me you know it all and better than everyone

since 16 my torso has also grown much taller than it was before, giving me a more normal, balanced body, i am also now 5'10'' as opposed to 5'7'' at 16.

most 16 year olds are done growing and grow an inch, thus making me a late bloomer by official standards

View attachment 1649916
I am literally under my BMI right now. I’ve been like that during whole puberty

Sorry to shatter your copes that you didn’t grow taller because of Bmi jfl

• Hmm...
I am literally under my BMI right now. I’ve been like that during whole puberty

Sorry to shatter your copes that you didn’t grow taller because of Bmi jfl
You won't even specify your exact BMI. I'm not even coping. This does the opposite of "making me feel better". This is based on studies I've read on anorexia causing children to not reach their midparental height like me. My dad is literally 6ft dude. I'm not some faggot with a 5'3" dad thinking he didn't grow because of junk food or some shit

You won't even specify your exact BMI. I'm not even coping. This does the opposite of "making me feel better". This is based on studies I've read on anorexia causing children to not reach their midparental height like me. My dad is literally 6ft dude. I'm not some faggot with a 5'3" dad thinking he didn't grow because of junk food or some shit
you didnt drink enough milk and you didn’t play enough basketball but you can still grow till 25, guys usually have a few growth spurts left at your age with the final one in 20’s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Growth Plate and johncruz12345
you didnt drink enough milk and you didn’t play enough basketball but you can still grow till 25, guys usually have a few growth spurts left at your age with the final one in 20’s
If I had the average male's torso, I would be 6'2"

• So Sad
Yo bro, I got a question son mind opening your DMS realm quick? Llet me know so I can pm you traumatisedogre

• +1
You heightmogged me at 14 and 15

But it's probably because i have insanely late puberty. I will probably still grow after this
The copium XD