Occiput reduction?

DianabolDownie

DianabolDownie

Banned
I just heard about it.
Was scrolling down this page http://skullreshaping.com/occipital-skull-surgery/

"Excessive projection or bulging of the back of the head can be partially or completely corrected by a bone burring reduction of the outer cortex of the occipital skull bone. The amount of reduction will be limited to the thickness of the outer cortex which can be determined by measurements on a plain lateral skull x-ray or using axial 2D CT images. Occipital reduction is done through a horizontal scalp incision usually located directly over the most projecting area or lower down at the nuchal ridges at the bottom of the hairline."

This is something i'm considering. I have a Jacobmaxxed occiput.
I'm tired of looking like a xenomorph.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
If I had the money I'd get it

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
I think a lot of prominent occiputs are just underdeveloped necks (and maybe upper traps) and poor head posture. If you have a pencil neck and tilt your head up obviously your occiput is gonna stick out more.
I don't know if that's the case for you, but that's just what I noticed.
103933450-advertisement-concept-side-view-half-face-profile-with-copy-space-of-perfect-man-standing-over-gray-.jpg

Look at this dood, he just needs to chin tuck and train his neck.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 4416, diggbicc and 1 other person
I think a lot of prominent occiputs are just underdeveloped necks (and maybe upper traps) and poor head posture. If you have a pencil neck and tilt your head up obviously your occiput is gonna stick out more.
103933450-advertisement-concept-side-view-half-face-profile-with-copy-space-of-perfect-man-standing-over-gray-.jpg

this, dont go about like a retard chopping bits of your skull off.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and DianabolDownie

I think bad posture and poor neck/trap mass contributes, but its definitely mostly skull mass with me. Mine is far worse than in the pic you posted

jfl at this gay alien skull

• +1
Reactions: tongue