Reactions: ropemax, Lorsss, Deleted member 2214 and 2 others
Ed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12828
Avoid them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 12828
Don't get into it. If you're promoted it will never be to a good end. It will never be worth it. The devil only promotes fools by the way.

• +1
Reactions: john2
Insane moneymaxxing tips and success. I will surpass Jeff Bezos' bank account in the next few years.

• +1
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 12828
Insane moneymaxxing tips and success. I will surpass Jeff Bezos' bank account in the next few years.
I want succes in terms of gaining knowledge on the metaphysical, so it still belongs here you beaner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and Deleted member 2214
I want succes in terms of gaining knowledge on the metaphysical, so it still belongs here you beaner
Simple alternative:
Mugging

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12828
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Im familiar with it. Not that i believe in them, but i make stories based on occult, esoteric stuff. Very interesting

Im familiar with it. Not that i believe in them, but i make stories based on occult, esoteric stuff. Very interesting
You cannot be familiar with it if you don't believe in it. You're just familiar with it as a concept.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
You cannot be familiar with it if you don't believe in it. You're just familiar with it as a concept.
Im sure anyone believed in some occult stuff without even being aware of it in their younger years. Occult is always there as a cope for people. I see it as an understanding system not as a belief system like science since its always associated with it

I prefer feely good rocks tbh

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Damn OP didn't last long enough for me to find this thread..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, wollet2 and Deleted member 18012