OCD (severe mental disorder) and suicidemaxxing

M

Meow

Iron
I'm low/to mid MTN or HTN but my mental illness makes every moment a living hell. When do you know it's time to cut your losses and commit suicide?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Samsepioler, Deleted member 46986 and 2 others
I had extreme OCD I think you can easily get through it after a few months

I'm low/to mid MTN or HTN but my mental illness makes every moment a living hell. When do you know it's time to cut your losses and commit suicide?
Intrestingly, i saw a girl on the train with ocd, the bad kind aswell. She said fuck you whore etc, and shit like that, no one cared, can you explain a bit further of your symptoms from ocd?

Metaphysical contamination OCD, assume that my brain registers everything as irradiated and responds with the appropriate physical signals e.g. nausea, pain, cluster headaches, and there's really no way for me to escape.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986 and Youㅤ
ocd ain't to extreme buddy you can get through it

• +1
Reactions: thebeliever
Tbh only things making me ocd is stuff related to the bones in my face. I literally don't worry about anything else. Doing an exam or studying isn't stressful at all because it is what it is.

There is probably some way out. Short term go to regular doctor get whatever retarded med which will give you clarity in the short run so you can find the intelligent long term aolution

bones frame and fixing ur maoa will cure ocd. just neuroticism in general

• +1
Reactions: thebeliever
Try healthmaxxing maybe your condition will improve. I’m still struggling and it’s hard to tell if healthmaxxing has helped with my mental condition.

i have OCD, xanax helps temporary but its not a good idea to abuse it. You can try using it for a date for example

Metaphysical contamination OCD, assume that my brain registers everything as irradiated and responds with the appropriate physical signals e.g. nausea, pain, cluster headaches, and there's really no way for me to escape.
ocd ain't to extreme buddy you can get through it
This shit doesn't sound extreme to u retard?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
Tbh only things making me ocd is stuff related to the bones in my face. I literally don't worry about anything else. Doing an exam or studying isn't stressful at all because it is what it is.
nah is this ocd or im just schizo, i worry about me being a dream everyday and i need to jump in the river to wake up