Octillionaire needs to post again

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
@Octillionaire was beloved around here. We should all bribe him with bags of apples and oranges to start posting again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, Obito and Deleted member 16369
his oneitis cucked him, it’s over

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
@Octillionaire ugh react why?

• So Sad
his oneitis cucked him, it’s over
Didn’t cuck me. She stopped talking to me because I’m “mentally unstable and ugly.” Whryhhdrednjhheeaa I can only contain my anger for so long. She once liked me. Usetujsrrui wrfgrfjmk. Now she won’t even respond to my messages. I can’t do this anymore.

Life has become unbearable. I was looking forward to spending time with her. Why? Why? Why would she do this to me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Didn’t cuck me. She stopped talking to me because I’m “mentally unstable and ugly.” Whryhhdrednjhheeaa I can only contain my anger for so long. She once liked me. Usetujsrrui wrfgrfjmk. Now she won’t even respond to my messages. I can’t do this anymore.

Life has become unbearable. I was looking forward to spending time with her. Why? Why? Why would she do this to me?
You need move on and find some other girls, having oneitis as a man is cucked, she prob talking to 10 different guys right now while you cry on an incel forum and give ugh reacts to good users like me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
You need move and get find some other girls, having oneitis as a man is cucked, she prob talking to 10 different guys right now while you cry on an incel forum and give ugh reacts to good users like me
That’s the thing, she’s a virgin because she goes to an all girls school, covers up, has strict parents, ETC. That’s part of why I liked her so much.

She goes to college this year, she’s going to get fucked every day of the week. Girls become “liberated” when they go to college. It makes so angry just thinking about it. College degenerates women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Huh, who's that?