ODIN GETTING CUCKED BY CHRIST IN NETFLIX SHOW

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
PaGAYns on Sui watch

@cromagnon and other pagans here get fucked, your god Odin bows gets on his knees and asks Jesus for forgiveness

@i_love_roosters @PsychoH @devonhendryx999 @ElTruecel christs an mogging machine, even when he becomes human he’s mogging false gods effortlessly FUCKING BRUTAL BLACKPILL.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, ss07, devonhendryx999 and 5 others
Long live the king

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ss07, gigell, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Med pride worldwide

Long live the king
Come let us worship and fall before the king our god

Come let us worship and fall before Christ the king out god

Come let us worship and fall before Christ HIMSELF the king our god @noobs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel, vrilmaxxer and Mr. President

‘Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have Mercy on me a Sinner’​

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ss07, gigell, ElTruecel and 1 other person
im not a pagan you stupid nigger

Med pride worldwide
Nordcucks cucked again by MEDs no wonder Odin is crying :feelswah: he never saw a MED before and now he’s seen one he cannot cope all hope is lost.

He’s realised it’s truly over…

Imagine worshipping a dead jew on a stick

• +1
Reactions: vernier
bro is watching cartoons

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and XXL
Imagine worshipping a dead jew on a stick
I worship God, who just happened to decide to become human and take up justice in our stead.

That’s who I worship, you can worship Charles Darwin and think your a monkey each to their own 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XXL and vrilmaxxer
I worship God, who just happened to decide to become human and take up justice in our stead.

That’s who I worship, you can worship Charles Darwin and think your a monkey each to their own 😂

Imagine worshipping a Middle eastern Man

• JFL
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
Your takes just go form bad to worse. Like wow from RC to paganism to atheism… what’s next Islam? Hinduism? Buddhism?

Lemme guess your gonna end up at Scientology at this point :feelshah:

Just lmfao at your takes son
Imagine worshipping a Middle eastern Man
I already told you what and who I worship. Don’t make me start eviceraring Islam, use your brain and stop making dumb comments

I worship God not a man made Jewish one like jesus
If you are Muslim you glorify a pedophile, we glorify a sinless man born through miracle who has not killed, raped and conquered to spread his message. He used only his words.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Your takes just go form bad to worse. Like wow from RC to paganism to atheism… what’s next Islam? Hinduism? Buddhism?

Lemme guess your gonna end up at Scientology at this point :feelshah:

Just lmfao at your takes son

I already told you what and who I worship. Don’t make me start eviceraring Islam, use your brain and stop making dumb comments
If you are Muslim you glorify a pedophile, we glorify a sinless man born through miracle who has not killed, raped and conquered to spread his message. He used only his words.

All these middle eastern religions are terrible and bad, except Zoroastrianism which is based

• +1
Reactions: vernier
All these middle eastern religions are terrible and bad, except Zoroastrianism which is based
What is your religion? How can you even consider Zoroastrianism even more illlogical than the most retarded (Middle Eastern” religion modern rabbinical Judaism when Zoroastrian’s worship literal fire and run around like retards @shia.jihadist plz enlighten this nigga on what orations do in your own country of Iran

Last edited:
  • +1
What is your religion? How can you even consider Zoroastrianism even more illlogical than the most retarded (Middle Eastern” religion modern rabbinical Judaism when Zoroastrian’s worship literal fire and run around like retards @shia.jihadist plz enlighten this nigga on what orations do in your own country of Iran
Nigga Zoroastrians worship fire :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The way the truth the life nobody comes to the father except Jesus Christ Amen buddy boyos

PaGAYns on Sui watch

@cromagnon and other pagans here get fucked, your god Odin bows gets on his knees and asks Jesus for forgiveness

@i_love_roosters @PsychoH @devonhendryx999 @ElTruecel christs an mogging machine, even when he becomes human he’s mogging false gods effortlessly FUCKING BRUTAL BLACKPILL.

😍
Christ is King
Bump

• +1
Reactions: ss07
PaGAYns on Sui watch

acctualy what is this wtf

How do you worship god if you do not know him?

Nigga Zoroastrians worship fire :lul:

Islam copied Zoroastrianism and plagiarised much of it

Th46

Islam also copied the concept of wudu from the Zoroastrian purification ritual, but don't tell Muslims all this because, well, you know ... Islam is so unique and perfect.

Other details from Zoroastrianism include the Buraq and the tree in paradise . The Zoroastrian text the Arta Viraf has many very specific details that also pop up in Islam. He would have known these from travelers as well. He seems to have combined the ritualized proskynesis with other bowing practices from Eastern Christianity. This makes sense in a way because the person who combined this stuff did not really know the religions or beliefs he was encountering. He just flattened stuff together cause they look alike.

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer and PrinceLuenLeoncur

View attachment 3221174

Islam also copied the concept of wudu from the Zoroastrian purification ritual, but don't tell Muslims all this because, well, you know ... Islam is so unique and perfect.

Other details from Zoroastrianism include the Buraq and the tree in paradise . The Zoroastrian text the Arta Viraf has many very specific details that also pop up in Islam. He would have known these from travelers as well. He seems to have combined the ritualized proskynesis with other bowing practices from Eastern Christianity. This makes sense in a way because the person who combined this stuff did not really know the religions or beliefs he was encountering. He just flattened stuff together cause they look alike.
Yeah mate almost like Zoroaster was a prophet of Allah who's teachings were corrupted by his people

Yeah mate almost like Zoroaster was a prophet of Allah who's teachings were corrupted by his people
Or maybe your stupid gnostic relgion did what it does best and copied from everybody else like what @Shahnameh is stating which is true your Islam even copied from aporchriphal works about Christ written over 300 years after his death by random madmen and wrote that into your Quran :lul: you lot even took words form the Talmud which is agreed by Jews to NOT BE INSPIRED by god into the Talmud you know the verse that says “Killing an innocent life is like taking that of the whole world” yeah literally verbatim copied from the Talmud.

Islams a gnostic fantastical book mixed in with Zoroastrianism and Arabic paganism and Talmudic nonsense

Anyways @gigell i was supposed to tag I in this post brother. Come dance as Christ moggs Odin

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer, Shahnameh and gigell

How is that possible when Zoroastrianism predates islam by over a thousand years?

I can just say Muhammad was a prophet Of Mr Potato head and that the quran is a corrupted version of the potato head bible

See easy that is? This is exactly what islam does with older religions

Or maybe your stupid gnostic relgion did what it does best and copied from everybody else like what @Shahnameh is stating which is true your Islam even copied from aporchriphal works about Christ written over 300 years after his death by random madmen and wrote that into your Quran :lul: you lot even took words form the Talmud which is agreed by Jews to NOT BE INSPIRED by god into the Talmud you know the verse that says “Killing an innocent life is like taking that of the whole world” yeah literally verbatim copied from the Talmud.

Islams a gnostic fantastical book mixed in with Zoroastrianism and Arabic paganism and Talmudic nonsense

Anyways @gigell i was supposed to tag I in this post brother. Come dance as Christ moggs Odin

They seriously create fan fiction and just lable every other religion as corrupted, nevermind that the Quran doesn't actually state the Torah or bible is corrupted but this is just something Modern islamic scholars claim.

Also if the torah and bible were corrupted, why did the quran copy them word for word?

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and PrinceLuenLeoncur
How is that possible when Zoroastrianism predates islam by over a thousand years?
idk mate maybe because God can send His prophets whenever he wants :forcedsmile:

how exactly would the Prophet ﷺ who lived nowhere near any Zoroastrians, manage to copy Zoroastrianism?

idk mate maybe because God can send His prophets whenever he wants :forcedsmile:

how exactly would the Prophet ﷺ who lived nowhere near any Zoroastrians, manage to copy Zoroastrianism?

07 sassanid iran

Persia 600ad 1024x581

You do realise a large portion of arabia was controlled by the Persian Sassanid Empire which was Zoroastrian.

Do you even know basic history?

• +1

View attachment 3221174

I can just say Muhammad was a prophet Of Mr Potato head and that the quran is a corrupted version of the potato head bible

See easy that is? This is exactly what islam does with older religions

They seriously create fan fiction and just lable every other religion as corrupted, nevermind that the Quran doesn't actually state the Torah or bible is corrupted but this is just something Modern islamic scholars claim.

Also if the torah and bible were corrupted, why did the quran copy them word for word?
They literally copied str8 from Plotinus in their first chapter “The one the Absolute” literally ripped from Greeks :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
View attachment 3221476
View attachment 3221481

You do realise a large portion of arabia was controlled by the Persian Sassanid Empire which was Zoroastrian.

Do you even know basic history?
He doesn’t wanna admit that Mohammed didn’t know shit and just lied and larped and that they copied from everything around them.

That’s why Quran says the trinity is MARY Jesus and Allah lol 😂

Niggas think we worship Mary. Their book if it was from god would not make this mistake

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Shahnameh
It’s supposed to represent the end of one religion and the beginning of another

It’s supposed to represent the end of one religion and the beginning of another
Nah. It’s showing of in being cucked that’s why Jesus touched his face showing him he’s the lil bitch

What you said is a basic face value look but when you dive deeper you see what it really is showing. And Christianity is from the ancient Hebrew texts and traditions so it’s over 4k years old lol

He doesn’t wanna admit that Mohammed didn’t know shit and just lied and larped and that they copied from everything around them.

That’s why Quran says the trinity is MARY Jesus and Allah lol 😂

Niggas think we worship Mary. Their book if it was from god would not make this mistake

Wait until he finds out that Muhammads tribe the Quraysh were Jewish
why exactly was mecca filled with pagans rather than zoroastrians?

Why was Muhammads father named "Abdullah" which translates to Slave of Allah, when he was an idol worshipper?

• Woah
  • Hmm...
why exactly was mecca filled with pagans rather than zoroastrians?
Not much evidence of Mecca being this “Centre” existing prior to Islam :forcedsmile:

Wait until he finds out that Muhammads tribe the Quraysh were Jewish

Why was Muhammads father named "Abdullah" which translates to Slave of Allah, when he was an idol worshipper?

Quraysh were Arabs not Jews, they claimed Jewish descent through Abraham’s obvs but they weren’t “Jewish” themselves

There were Jewish tribes there but Mohammed’s tribe wasn’t one

Also regarding Mecca as a city it’s still debatable
One reason for the skepticism surrounding Mecca’s pre-8th-century existence is the relative lack of archaeological evidence from the city itself. Mecca has been continuously inhabited and rebuilt, especially after the Islamic period began, which complicates archaeological investigations. However, this lack of evidence does not necessarily mean that the city did not exist; it may simply reflect the difficulty of excavating in a location that remains an active and densely populated religious center.

Scholarly Debate

1. Revisionist Views:
• Some modern revisionist scholars, such as Patricia Crone and Michael Cook, have raised questions about the early Islamic narratives, including the prominence of Mecca as a major city prior to Islam. In their work Hagarism, Crone and Cook argued that Mecca might not have been a significant center before the rise of Islam, based on the absence of non-Islamic historical records explicitly mentioning the city until the 8th century.

Christ is King

• +1
I thank God for granting me the gift of discernment to see niggers for what they truly and not remain blind and biased.

• JFL
I thank God for granting me the gift of discernment to see niggers for what they truly and not remain blind and biased.
Why u get in on blacks for lmfao this is also blasphemy do the sign of the cross and repent for using god as a justification for your racism. Trust me there’s no other sin worse than that other than blaspheming the Holy Spirit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Poopless One