Official Announcement: upcoming 19th of February

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
There might be the major oneitis mess EVER seen before in the story of looksmax.

Get ready for:

- RAITEIII'S face reveal and doxx

- 10 inches dick lover oneitis' face reveal

- Snatchap's doxx and who knows what will be posted that day

-The drug dealer doxx

- Full disclosure about this brutal dickpill and how it can be stronger than even maybe close to/ 2 PSL points.

- People roping because they're not 10 inches.

Also it might be the day I leave the forum. I'll be on the receiving end of all this mess and I honestly don't really know what will happen. I just know I'll be drunk as sin and might just leak everything on the whole internet and leave.

I hope none of these things happen but I no longer recognize myself and the things I'm doing.

2 days and about 12 hours left....

Meltdown

Enjoy me during these days cause they might be the last ones. I thanks everyone who has supported me all long. I indeed couldn't or didn't want to detach from this situation at the right time and now I'm too involved to leave without at the very least terrible emotional repercussions.

Yaasqueen

@ZyzzReincarnate @Zeta ascended @BrettyBoy @Vitruvian @Baller1 @DarknLost @IWantToMax @john2 @Kingkellz @Yummyinmytummy @LordGodcat @Mr_Norwood @turkproducer @verZYownZZun @Hal Rosi @Aesthetic @BlackBoyo @Enlil @Gosick @DoctorLooksmax @Mathafack
@Dogs @Blackout.xl @skooLX-aM @Slayerino @Wannabe6ft2 @Caligula @Vidyacoper
@Over

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2846
Have my seat