skool
Bronze
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2026
- Posts
- 395
- Reputation
- 353
I'm ltn so the only part I can have conversations is offtopic
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I used to think the same until the goat vermicel replied. Only 1-2 people give good advices in looksmaxing section, rest just throw insultsits not like you will get good advice in the other sections anyway...
oh yeah that guy makes good morphs and advice, but its just him...I used to think the same until the goat vermicel replied. Only 1-2 people give good advices in looksmaxing section, rest just throw insults

Even tho I'm a low life, I think those are even lower than mefor every vermicel there is 50 users telling you to rope or to cut your medial canthus![]()